Looking For Wonwoo

I Love You Hyung!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

Back in the studio with Mingyu, the rapper noticed that two people were gone from the studio which causes him to wonder where and who was missing.

“What’s wrong Mingyu-yah?” S.Coups asks, walking over towards Mingyu when he sees that Mingyu look around the room with a confused expression.

When Mingyu sees S.Coups when he looks up, he simply smiles at the leader.

“Where’s Wonwoo-hyung?” Mingyu asks as he raises an eyebrow.

“He left with Hansolie about ten minutes ago.” S.Coups responds as he scratches the back of his head.

“Why?” Mingyu asks as he raises an eyebrow.

“I don’t know… Maybe Jeonghanie does. Ask him.” S.Coups replies with a chuckle before he moves to walk away.

Mingyu simply nods as he watches their leader walk away to go talk to Hoshi.

Letting out a brief sigh, Mingyu moves to get up and talk to ask Jeonghan who left with Woozi to the producers studio.

Mingyu let's out a gentle sigh as makes his way towards Woozi’s studio. Once he reaches the door, he pauses for a brief moment and knocks on the door.

“Come in!” A voice calls from inside the the room.

Once Mingyu hears the invitation, he cautiously makes his way into the room to find Jeonghan sitting beside Woozi while the producer was on the computer with a word document, the melody he created as well as a skype call all pulled up on the computer screen.

“Hey Mingyu-yah! What’s up?” Jeonghan asks after he watches Mingyu walk in and close the door behind him.

“Hey hyung. I was wondering if you knew where Wonwoo-hyung is.” Mingyu says with a smile as he reaches up to scratch the back of his neck.

“What do you mean? How would we know where your boyfriend is.” Jeonghan says as he teases the younger.

“I wish…” Mingyu mumbles as he blushes slightly.

“What?” Woozi asks with a chuckle when he hears Mingyu mumble something.

“I m-mean… He’s not my boyfriend.” Mingyu replies.

“You wish he was though.” Woozi says as he starts teasing the rapper as well.

“Anyway.. Why are you asking us where Wonwoo is?” Jeonghan asks after a brief pause.

“Apparently Hansolie left with Wonwoo like ten minutes ago.” Mingyu replies with a weak smile after he coughs to clear his throat.

“Oh? Yeah, no I can’t really help you out. I’m not sure where Hansolie went cause I didn’t see him leave.” Jeonghan says as he bites his bottom lip for a brief moment.

Mingyu simply nods in response as he let's out a gentle sigh which causes Jeonghan and Woozi to look over at the rapper who was standing in front of the door.

“Why are you looking for him?” Woozi asks with a smirk present on his face.

“I...I uh… I just need to ask him about the rap lyrics that he wrote.” Mingyu says after a brief moment of awkward silence.

“They’re good. He already gave them to me this morning.” Woozi says with a sly smile as he wiggles his eyebrows for a brief moment.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter