I'm Back!

I Love You Hyung!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

After a long heartfelt conversation with Jun, Wonwoo’s voice started to alter into one that was slowly showing how he was exhausted which caused Jun to break the silence.

“You sound really tired Wonwoo-yah. You should really go to bed Wonwoo-yah.” Jun says before he moves to stand up and places a hand on Wonwoo’s shoulder and pats it slightly before he turns around and moves to walk towards his room.

“Alright hyung. Good night!” Wonwoo says with a smile as he watches Jun disappear into a room.

What the rapper didn’t know was the fact that the male that the two were discussing about was standing at the door frame while listening to the two males conversations.

“Jealous of what?” Mingyu asked himself as he let's out a sigh while scratching the back of his neck when he recalls the conversation that happened a few moments ago in the living room.

When Mingyu thinks back on what happened in the living room, the one thing he couldn’t recall was who the two members were talking about.

Letting out a sigh, Mingyu proceeds to walk towards the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

“Mingyu?” A voice calls out which causes Mingyu to close the fridge with a slightly startled expression before he looks up and finds Wonwoo standing while leaning on one of the cabinets.

“Hey hyung! You startled me.” Mingyu says in a surprised tone as he puts a hand on his chest to stop his quickened heart.

“What are you doing here?” Wonwoo asks as he raises his eyebrows in surprise.

“Well I came out to grab something to drink.” Mingyu replies with a chuckle as he moves to open the fridge and pulls out a bottle of Something Natural Sparkling Water.

The rapper then simply twists the blue cap off of the blue glass bottle before takes a drink from it and turns to look over at Wonwoo with a smile.

“Do you want some?” Mingyu asks with a smile as he motions towards the drink that was in his hand.

“Nah I’m good.” Wonwoo replies.

“How long have you been standing there?” Wonwoo asks with a slightly worried expression.

“Not too long.” Mingyu simply states with a smile, feeling slightly bad that he was lying to his favorite hyung.

Wonwoo simply nods in response as he relaxes while observing Mingyu who simply started to drink his beverage in his hand once more.

“What?” Mingyu asks when he sees that Wonwoo was simply staring at him, not moving.

“Oh Sorry. Nothing.” Wonwoo replies with an awkward chuckle as he moves to rub the back of his neck.

“Well alright hyung. I’m probably going to head to bed. I’m pretty tired if I’m being 100% truthful.” Mingyu says with a chuckle as he moves to walk out of the kitchen and towards one of the rooms.

“Good night Mingyu-yah.” Wonwoo says with a smile as he watches Mingyu walk away towards the bathroom.

“Night hyung.” Mingyu says with a smile before he walks into the bathroom and closes the door behind him while locking it.

Once Mingyu locks the door, he turns on the tap and gathers water before he splashes some water into his face and places his hands on either side of the sink before looking at himself in the mirror.

The rapper let's out a breath as he stares his wet face with water dripping down his cheeks and back into the sink once it slides off his jawline and chin.

“Jealous…” Mingyu mumbles as he looks at his reflection confused.

Letting out a long sigh, he chews on hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter