What were Hoshi, DK, Vernon and Wonwoo doing?

I Love You Hyung!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

 

With Wonwoo, Hoshi, DK and Vernon….

 

Vernon lets out a yawn as he hears the door close when his boyfriend leaves, along with Woozi, Mingyu and Seungkwan.

“Where are they going?” Wonwoo asks as he sits down with a bottle of water in his hands.

“Coffee.” Hoshi responds as he walks out of the now empty room.

“What?” Wonwoo asks as he closes the cap on the bottle.

“They went to grab some coffee.” DK responds with a smile as he moves to sit down next to Wonwoo.

“Oh.” Wonwoo says with a sigh.

After Wonwoo says his response to DK, silence overcomes the members. All that was audible was the sound of their breathing and the sound of the TV that was playing while Vernon left briefly to go to the bathroom.

“Are any of you guys hungry?” Hoshi asks suddenly which broke the silence.

“What?” DK asks as he looks over at the dancer.

“Are you guys hungry?” Hoshi asks again.

“I could probably go for something to eat.” Wonwoo answers with a smile.

“Yeah me too.” DK says as he nods.

“What about you Hansol-ah?” Hoshi asks as Vernon was stepping out of the bathroom and turning the lights off behind him.

“What?” Vernon questions as he raises an eyebrow.

“Food.” Wonwoo simply answers with a chuckle.

“Yeah sure.” Vernon simply answers before walking over to sit down in front of Wonwoo and motions for the bottle of water that the other rapper was holding in his hands.

“Chicken or Jajangmyeon?” Hoshi asks as he looks over at the guys that were sitting down.

“I don’t really care.” Vernon replies as he hands back the bottle of water back to Wonwoo.

“Chicken?” DK asks as he looks over at Wonwoo.

“Chicken” Wonwoo agrees before he gets up so that he could start getting ready.

 

20 Mins Later….

 

Vernon lets out a yawn as he sticks his hands into his pockets while walking next to Hoshi while Wonwoo and DK were walking ahead of him.

“Any particular reason why we’re going to go get chicken hyung? Instead of getting it delivered?” Vernon asks as he looks over at the dancer that was walking next to him.

“What do you mean?” Hoshi asks as he reaches up and scratches the back of his neck briefly.

“I know for a fact that you’re usually too tired to go get something to eat outside so this means you have something to tell us or ask us that you don’t want the other members to know about because you’re afraid that someone might walk in on us.” Vernon explains as he moves to look at the backs of DK and Wonwoo.

“Oh… Just wait and see. You’ll find out soon.” Hoshi says with a smirk.

Meanwhile Hoshi and Vernon were ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter