Why Is Mingyu Sulking?

I Love You Hyung!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

Mingyu lets out a sigh as he leans back onto the couch with his arms crossed over his chest and head leaning back.

After hearing Mingyu sigh, Junghan turns his head to look at the rapper from his spot next to Vernon before he gets up and walks over to the rapper.

“What’s on your mind kiddo?” Junghan asks with a smile as he sits down next to Mingyu which causes the younger to turn his head to look over at the vocal that was now sitting next to him.

“Life’s hard hyung.” Mingyu mumbles after a brief moment of silence before he moves to rest his head on the vocals shoulder which causes Junghan to let out a simple chuckle.

“And why is that?” Junghan asks as he moves one hand up to gently the younger’s hair.

“I’m lonely hyung… All you guys are dating and I’m just here with a major crush.” Mingyu replies as he closes his eyes.

Junghan simply stays silent as he registers what the younger just said to him before he his lips slightly and takes a breath before speaking up.

“How about Jihoon, Seungkwan and I take you out for coffee? We can go and talk about what’s bothering you and talk about that crush of yours.” Junghan suggests with a smile as he takes a glance at Vernon who was busy talking to Dino about something.

Mingyu lets out a gentle sigh before he moves to sit up and look over at Junghan. He then responds with a smile as he nods.

“Sure. Let me get ready first.” Mingyu says with a smile.

“Alright considering I need to get ready too. How about we leave in an hour?” Junghan says with a smile.

Mingyu nods with a smile before he glances at the clock that read 10:30am.

“Well you just get ready and I’ll go grab Jihoon and Seungkwan.” Junghan says before he moves to stand up.

Mingyu simply nods and smiles before he moves to watch the comedy show that was playing on the TV while Junghan moves to talk to Vernon.

“I’m going to go grab coffee with Mingyu, Seungkwan and Jihoon in an hour.” Junghan says with a smile.

“Okay! I’ll just chill here until you guys get back then.” Vernon replies with a smile before he moves to give Junghan a peck on the lips before he resumes talking to DK and Dino.

“Seokmin-ah. Where’s Seungkwan?” Junghan asks as he moves to stand behind Vernon and wrap his arms around his boyfriend.

“He’s in  Jihoonie-hyungs room.” DK responds with a smile.

“Okay thanks.” Junghan responds with a smile before he kisses the top of Vernon’s head and walks away towards the room that Woozi was in.

Once Junghan walks into the room, he sees Hoshi and Woozi on the bed with Seungkwan sitting across from them while Woozi was red as a tomato while the other two were laughing.

“Seungkwan-ah, Jihoon-ah. Do you two want to go grab Coffee with Mingyu and I?” Junghan asks with a smile as he moves towards his own bunk bed that he shared with Vernon before sitting dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter