What happened to you?

You're my true love

Jonghyun: “the truth is that I “

“Hara, come on” Minho came.

Hara: “oh ok. Sorry Jonghyun, I got to go. Tell me later ok?”

Jonghyun smile and said “yes, I will”

Hara walk out of the class with Minho.

Minho: “what is he doing?”

Hara: “he’s just. Erm, he’s just asking some question about science” she lie so that Minho don’t get mad because she know Minho is so sensitive.

Minho just keep on quiet.

Hara: “I’m going to have a function later at my home. It’s my sister’s birthday today. I might be so busy so don’t mind if I didn’t contact you later”

Minho: “ok sure. Be good later.”

At Hara house (night) …

Hara was very busy serving the people who came to their function. Minho call her many times but she can’t even heard it. In fact, she can’t even hold her phone. 

At Minho house …

Minho sits next to the window. Obviously, that’s what he always do when he miss Hara so much. He look at the sky and count the star. He remember the moment when he and Hara was sitting on the hill, looking at the sky. He smile. 

“I will never leave you” he said to him self.

“oppa, can I come in?” Krystal said and knock the door.

Minho: “sure you can”

Krystal get in to Minho room. She sit on Minho bed. Minho still looking at the sky.

Krystal: “what are you doing?”

Minho keep on looking at the sky and said “nothing, I just miss Hara so much”

Krystal: “it’s useless to miss someone who does not even miss you now”

Minho look at Krystal and said “what do you mean?”

Krystal: “nothing”

Both they remain silent and again, Minho look at the sky.

Krystal sigh and said “what if she don’t miss you right now? What if she cheat? She didn’t answer your call 
right?”

Minho: “don’t try to make any trouble anymore. I will never trust you again. She does miss me right now. She just too busy and that’s why she didn’t answer my call”

Krystal: “it’s up to you to trust me or not. If she’s busy, at least she should call you back. You’ve called her for almost 50 times. It’s impossible if she does not know that you call her now”

Minho: “shut up. I don’t need your advice or whatever it is”

Krystal: “ok then. Just want to tell you that I saw Hara walk with another guy, holding hand during break time. You’re not there right? Cuz you’ve got your test”

Minho: “stop talking bad thing about Hara. I know that you don’t like her but what have she done to you that you dislike her so much? Uhhh?”

Krystal: “well, I don’t have any reason for that but I’ve got prove.” She then show Minho the picture of Hara and Jonghyun walking.

Minho: “who is this guy?”

Krystal: “I don’t know. I only saw them from their back”

Minho: “send this to me”

Krystal send the picture to Minho. Minho does not even realize that the guy is actually Jonghyun.

Minho: “you can go now”

Krystal then get out from Minho room. “you’ll die tomorrow, Hara” Krystal said to herself and smile with an evil face.

At Hara house …

It was 12 o’clock in the middle of the night. At last, the function has finish. She then need to clean the house since her parents were already tired and so does her sister. She need to do everything on her own. She finish cleaning at almost 5 o’clock in the morning. Since it was almost morning, she decide to not go to sleep. She then went to her room and lay on her bed. She can feel something under her body. She take it out and found out it was her phone. She look at her phone and there was 50 plus missed call from Minho. She was very shock and afraid that Minho will get mad. She went to take a bath and get ready for school.

Because of too tired without enough rest and sleep, Hara does not have any mood. Hara couldn’t even concentrate on her study and she even walk very slow. During break, Hara fell asleep in her classroom. Her class mate does not disturb her since they know the reason.

Meanwhile, Minho was sitting on his seat during break. He wait and wait for Hara, but still Hara does not come. Yeah, he does not know that Hara fell asleep. He thought that Hara was walking with the guy who he thought inside the picture and so, he get really mad.

When break time is over, Jonghyun wake Hara up since it was time for the next lesson.

Hara: “is it break now”

Jonghyun: “no, it’s already the end of break time”

Hara: “what? Oh no, I forgot to meet Minho! What a bad day!”

Jonghyun: “don’t worry, you still have lunch time” and he walk to his own seat.

Hara calm herself down and continue studying. 

It was lunch time, Hara that is very tired run to Minho class. When she reach there, she found out that Minho was not there. She ask Onew but he doesn’t know either. Hara run everywhere in the school to find Minho. 30 minutes later, she saw a guy standing in front of un-use locker at the corner of the third floor of the school. She walk towards the guy and found out that it was Minho.

Hara: “where have you been? I’ve been searching for you all this time”

Minho does not answer. He only look down the floor. 

Hara hold Minho’s hand and call his name. Hara look at Minho’s hand and found out that Minho hand …

To be continued …
 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: UPDATE!!! :D What do you think about this chapter? Comment and tell your friends to read it (: Don't forget to subsribe! Thank you for reading! :D