Cheated?

You're my true love

The next day, at school, Hara wait for Minho to come to her class during lunch. She is very hungry after 15 minutes waiting for Minho. She was very curious and so, she went to Minho class. She saw Minho sitting at his seat. She decided to get in and walk to him. Hara talk to Minho but sadly for Hara, Minho just ignore her as if Hara was not exist. 

Hara: “why did you ignore me? Don’t you want to talk to me anymore?”

Minho just keep on being quiet and Hara keep on looking at him. She does not know what else to do to him. She try many ways but still, Minho won’t talk to her. Hara was very sad. She keep on thinking what happen with Minho. She can’t concentrate in lesson. She even doesn’t talk to Nicole and Gyuri. Nicole and Gyuri are very worried with Hara. They both are very curious so as Onew. 

During lunch, Hara was walking alone along the corridor while all people were at the cafeteria. Then, she saw Minho sitting inside his classroom. Hara get into the class and grab Minho hands softly.

Minho: “what are you doing?”

Hara: “tell me why do you act like this? I’m so worried, don’t you know?"

Minho doesn’t answer Hara.

“why don’t you answer me? why did you keep on ignoring me? don’t you know how I feel? Where did I go wrong?” Hara said and suddenly tears fall from her eyes.

Minho still doesn’t want to speak. Hara hold his hand and he suddenly let it go harshly. Hara try to hold his hand back but sadly, he push Hara away strongly. Hara fell down to the floor and still she doesn’t give up. She stand up and try to hold Minho back but then, Minho push her even more harsh than before. This time, Hara’s leg injured.

Minho: “why did you cheat on me and act like you don’t know anything?”

Hara was very surprised on what Minho have said. “what have I done?” she said.

“oh, so you don’t know what happen? Tell me why did you cheat on me? you go out with another boy at the mall 
while I was left at my house thinking and worrying about you. Don’t you know how I feel?” Minho said and walk away outside the classroom without helping Hara getting up from her injured leg.

Hara was very sad and doesn’t even get what Minho is talking about. She help herself get up from the floor with pain. She then went back home by telling other people that she fall at a stair.

At home, Hara keep on thinking about what Minho have said. She cry all night without having a sleep. She does not even have her lunch. Same as Minho, he also think about the same think and cry all night. 

The next day, Hara does not go to school because of her injured leg. Onew know everything about what have happened and he want to help Hara to solve the problem out. Onew ask Minho about what happen.

Onew: “tell me what have happen”

Minho: “she cheated”

Onew: “cheated in what way? Tell me”

Minho: “my sister told me that she saw Hara hanging out with another guy at the mall last weekend”

Onew: “and you trust her?”

Minho: “yes of course, she’s my sister”

Onew: “I know but I’ve known Hara along time since we are in kindergarten and she is a very honest girl. She never cheats and she hates cheating”

Minho doesn’t say any words so Onew go back to his seat.

At home, Minho ask his sister again and this time, he wants some prove. Krystal can’t even give one prove to show what she has said is real. Minho keep on asking Krystal. At last, Krystal admit that she only create the whole story. Minho was very mad at Krystal and he regret for what he have done to Hara before. 

Minho try to contact Hara. Hara did not pick up his phone call and she does not reply his message too. He cry all night long and regretting everything. He seek help from Onew. Onew tell him to just be calm and just wait until tomorrow. Minho can’t wait for tomorrow so he walk to Hara’s home at the middle of the night. 

Hara’s parent let Minho get in to Hara’s room as Minho tell them the truth. In Hara’s room, he saw Hara was lying in her bed with injured legs. He also find out that Hara was crying all night long. Minho then explain to Hara and he feel very sorry and promise to not do it again. He promise to take care of Hara. Hara forgive him and they together back to normal teasing each other and laugh. For the whole night, Minho take care of Hara and he lay next to Hara. When Hara fell asleep, Minho stare Hara’s face.

Minho “I promise to take care of you and tomorrow, I will make you happy. I know what we should do tomorrow” he said and kiss Hara’s forehead.

It was Sunday, Hara and Minho … 

To be continued …
 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So yeah I thought Jonghyun will be in this chapter but not :/ He'll be in the next chapter though :D Please look forward to it. So do you like this chapter? Do comment and don't forgot to spread the love to your friends and family ;) don't forget to subscribe also! Thank you ;D

Don't forget to read my one-shot: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/111746/one-shot-i-am-too-late-cheondoong-hara-mblaq-mir-oneshot