Chapter 1

You're my true love

 

“My name is Hara. People know me as a person who is clever, quite, soft and never takes everything seriously. I love to daydream and talk to myself in the heart. I came from an ordinary family which sometimes we are poor and sometimes we are not. This is my school. It was the beginning of the year where people start going back to school.it is my last year at the school before graduation.”

Hara walk in the corridor in the school as she was looking for her friends. “hello school, do you miss me? I hope this year will be a great year for me as this is my last year here,” she said to herself and smile. She was imaging about her speeches for her graduation at the end of the year. And suddenly, she hit someone and her imagination stop. “oh, sorry,” she said to the person who she hit without looking at his face and continue walking.

The bell has gone. She’s in a new class which is set 1 out of 6 with her two best friends, Nicole and Gyuri. They were the three famous girls who were known as playful student but clever. Well, you know what I mean. They also like to disturb their classmate especially Hara, she enjoy annoy people. “good morning class,” their teacher come into the class and all students go to their own seats and said “good morning miss”. Since it was the first day of school, all of them were ask to introduce themselves in front of the class.

Hara: “hello, my name is Hara. I’m 16. That’s it” she then immediately sits back at her seat with innocent face.

All of the students in the class laugh because they thought it was funny when Hara only tell them her name and age. They don’t mind anyway. Hara is famous. Everybody knows her as the cleverest naughty girl in the school. 

While in set 5 … 
All of the student also introduce themselves in front of the class. All of them already introduced their self except one guy, the new student. The new student got up from his seat and all of the girls in the class can’t take their eyes of him. They saw him as a bright white angel with wings which was send from the heaven. When the new guy walked pass through the girls, they melt and all their stationary fall from their table. When he introduced himself, the girls are very excited. He then return back to his seat and all the girls run to him and ask so many question.

It was break time. Hara and both her best friends decide to walk along the corridor to look for the other classes. They stop in front of set 5 as Onew call Hara.

Onew: “what’s up?”

Hara: “nothing, how about you?”

Onew: “same. So how’s your new class?”

Hara: “it’s ok except that we don’t have any new student”

Onew giggle and said “it doesn’t matter as long as you can study. We’ve got one anyway”

Hara: “oh really? Is it a girl or a guy?”

Onew: “happy for you it’s a guy”

Hara smile and said “where’s him?”

Onew: “forget it” and make a mess with Hara’s hair.

They both laugh.

The bell has gone.

Hara: “I got to go, bye”

Onew: “bye”

Hara went back to her class for another lesson. During lunch, she sits with Nicole, Gyuri and Onew in the school cafeteria. She saw all the girls keep on staring at something and whisper with each other. She wanted to know about what they are looking at so she look directly at what they are looking. It was a guy. He’s so cute, cool and he looks like a rich person, smart. Hara’s mouth open wide, her noodle fall from the chopstick that she hold as she look at him. “who is this alien?” she said. 

Onew: “that’s him, the new guy”

Nicole: “omo, which planet does he come from?”

Gyuri: “he is so gorgeous”

Hara: “oh please, he’s more than an ugly duck” well, of course she lied. She does adore him actually.
Onew and Hara laugh and both give high five.

Nicole: “oh shut up, he’s not that bad. He is cute.”

Gyuri: “yeah, he is so attractive” 

Hara: “blablabla… shut up and eat, eat, eat.(saying in a way Rihanna sing the chorus part of shut up and drive) 

They continue eating their lunch. While the other girls keep on staring at the new guy. Hara look at the new guy. He look so cool and he don’t even care the girls were staring at him. Hara think maybe he was used with the environment where all girls keep on staring at him. 

Hara: “oppa, what’s his name?” she ask Onew with big smile.

Onew: “you sure you want to know?”

Hara nod her head and smile.

Onew: “are you sure that you sure you want to know?”

Hara: “yeah, I’m sure”

Onew: “are you sure that you sure that you sure that you want to know?”

Hara: “stop it. Just tell me his name, please”

Nicole: “just tell her. She’s so desperate want to know”

Gyuri: “no. do please tell US”

Onew: “find, he’s name is Minho. He came from a rich family. Well, I say it not very rich. Average maybe?”

Hara smile and keep on saying his name inside her heart. 

To be continued …
 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So this is the first chapter. Hope you like it :) please comment and subscribe. Also, spread the love to everyone you know :D Thank you for reading!