7.

You're my true love

Jonghyun and Hara’s conversation stop when Nicole came into the class.

Nicole: “oh, you guys came so early today.”

Jonghyun smile and said “why did she come at this moment” in his heart.

Hara: “my parents are busy and there’s no one home so I need to come early”

Nicole: “you should just ask Minho to come to your house early in the morning and you can go together and by the way, I saw Minho just now. He just came after me. Let’s go to his class” and pull Hara’s hand.

Jonghyun was being left on his own in the class.

During lesson, Jonghyun can’t even stop looking at Hara and he said to himself “I will tell you later during break time”

During break, Hara went out of the class and Jonghyun follow her. 

Jonghyun: “Hara! wait.” He shout.

Hara smile and wait for him.

Jonghyun: “where are you going?”

Hara: “I’m going to the garden. You wanna come?”

Jonghyun: “sure why not”

They both together walk to the garden. While on their way, they meet Krystal “oh Hara, aren’t you suppose to be with my brother?”

Hara smile and said “yes, I should be but I can’t today since he have got a test right now”

Krystal: “ok then, and who’s this?” and point at Jonghyun.

Hara: “he’s Jonghyun, my classmate.”

Krystal: “ok. See you then”

Hara: “sure, bye” and continue walking with Jonghyun.

Jonghyun didn’t ask about what Krystal have said since he does not know who Krystal really are. 

Krystal and her friend was standing and watching Hara and Jonghyun walk together.

Krystal: “I am sure going to tell this to my brother” 

She then take a picture of Hara and Jonghyun walking together and then walk away.

At the garden, Hara sit on the bench and Jonghyun stands next to a tree. 

Jonghyun: “so, is this what you always do during break?”

Hara: “yes but when my friend move here, I go with him”

Jonghyun thought that Hara was telling about Onew and said “why don’t you go with Nicole and Gyuri?”

Hara: “sometimes I go with them but they are so annoying that I can’t even stand with them” and giggle.

Jonghyun sit on the bench next to Hara. He look at Hara. Hara feel awkward and said “why did you look at me like that? Is there something wrong on my face?” and touch her face.

Jonghyun laugh and said “no, you look pretty and so natural.”

Hara: “is that a compliment? Well, thanks”

Jonghyun: “no it’s not. No I’m just kidding. Yes, it is a compliment and you’re welcome.”

Hara: “you sure is a nice person” and smile.

Jonghyun keep on looking at Hara and said “Hara, the truth is that”

Again, the conversation stop when Gyuri came. 

Gyuri: “guys, let’s go to our class. It’s almost time” and she pull Hara hands.

Jonghyun was being left on his own again. He sigh and said “why does this keep on happening? Every time I want to 
tell her the truth, there will always be someone who disturb us. It’s okay then, I’m going to try to tell her later.” And he walk on his own to the class.

During lesson, the teacher want them to work in group. So Hara, Nicole, Gyuri and Jonghyun make a group. They were asked to do an experiment. Hara’s group have finish the experiment first so they were allowed to their work but not to disturb other student. Nicole and Gyuri talk with each other while Hara remain silent and drawing an anime on a paper(yes, Hara is good at drawing). Jonghyun watch her drawing the anime and said “oh, you sure do know how to draw, it’s nice”

Hara: “thanks” and smile.

Jonghyun: “Hara, can you wait for me later before you go to lunch? Cause I’ve got something to tell you”

Hara: “sure I will”

It was lunch time, Hara wait for Jonghyun.

Hara: “what did you want to tell me?”

Jonghyun: “I want to tell you the truth if you don’t mind”

Hara: “go on then, I don’t mind. Wait, is it because of my traits or something?”

Jonghyun laugh and said “no It’s not”

Hara: “glad. Go on then”

Jonghyun: “the truth is that …..

To be continued …

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Last update for today ^-^ I just lost my good mood but don't worry I'm fine now. I won a giveaway just now but the owner of the giveaway feel sorry for me because she can't send my prizes due to really far. I would like to say "IT'S OK" to the owner ^-^ So do you like this chapter? don't forget to comment. Thank you for reading, you !