18 - Thank you Jonghyun.

You're my true love

“Hara, it’s me, Minho. I’m sorry that I can’t text you by phone. I don’t have money in my line. And I’m also sorry that last time I didn’t have a video call with you. I was taking my sister to the funfair and my parents want me to take care of her. I forgot to tell you about it and I’m very sorry. I was supposed to tell you before I go to the funfair but since it was already late, I was on a rush and I forgot to tell you. Let’s have a video call tonight. I’ve prepared something special for you and I love you” Hara read the message. It was from Minho and she was very happy after reading the message. 

“I thought that you don’t need me anymore” she said.

[Korea]

“how’s Jessica, doctor?” Minho ask the doctor.

“she’s alright except that she need a rest. Can I see her parents?” the doctor said.

Minho: “I’m sorry that her parents is not in Korea now, they’re at Japan doing some business”

Doctor: “it’s ok. Make sure to inform her parents and I want to meet them”

Minho: “ok doctor. Anyway, thanks”

The doctor walk away and Minho sigh.

“guess, I’m the one who are going to take care of Jessica tonight” he said.

He walk inside Jessica ward and sit on the chair next to Jessica bed.

“mom, dad” Jessica said while her eyes were closed.

Minho hold Jessica hand and said “no, it’s ok. Minho’s here to take care of you”

At the same time, Krystal was there. She was hiding behind the door and take the picture of Minho holding Jessica hand.

After so many hours taking care of Jessica, Minho was very tired and he fell asleep in the hospital. (yes, he 
forgot about Hara again)

[USA]

“Jonghyun, wake up” Hara wake Jonghyun up.

Jonghyun wake up from his sleep and said “what time is it now?”

Hara: “it’s already late. You should go home now. I’ll see you tomorrow”

Jonghyun: “oh, I’m not going to be here tomorrow morning. I’m on a trip. But if you want to see me, I’m going to 
be here before midnight”

Hara: “alright then”

Jonghyun went out from Hara apartment and went into his apartment.

Hara was very excited and turn on her computer. She wait for Minho to online. After many hours waiting for Minho, Hara fell asleep on the table. 

[Korea]

Krystal was sitting at her computer table.

“send” she said. She send the two picture of Minho and Jessica to Hara.

She then walk to her mirror. Looking at herself and said “proud to be me. pretty, and clever” she laugh meanly.

[USA]

It was 2am early in the morning(still dark), Hara wake up from her sleep.

“ouch, my neck’s hurt” she said. 

She then realize that she have received a new mail. It was from unknown. She was very shock when she open the mail 
and found out it was Minho and Jessica picture. Tears fall from her eyes and said “who is this girl? Minho, why did you do this to me? we didn’t contact for almost 3 days and this is what you’re doing? How can I trust you anymore?”

Hara then run outside and knock Jonghyun apartment. Jonghyun open the door and very shock to see Hara crying. Hara suddenly hug Jonghyun and said “I need someone to be next to me tonight”

Jonghyun: “what happen? Come on in”

Jonghyun take Hara in and Hara sit on a couch. 

“drink this” Jonghyun said while holding a glass of water.

Hara take the water and said “thanks”

Jonghyun: “what happen?”

Hara show the three picture which she have saved in her phone and tell Jonghyun the story. While she’s telling Jonghyun about it, her tears can’t stop dropping. 

Jonghyun: “I understand how you feel. Just be patient now. You’ve got me. if you need anything, just go to me”

Hara: “thanks. I’m very glad to have a friend like you. Can I stay here tonight with you? I feel so hurt”

Jonghyun: “sure you can.”

Hara: “can I use your shoulder?”

Jonghyun: “sure, you can use my chest too” he giggle.

Hara suddenly lay her head on Jonghyun shoulder and cry. Jonghyun was very shock and his heart beats faster and 
faster. He hold Hara’s head and calm Hara down.

“am I dreaming? I wish I can stop the time and be like this for a long time” he said to himself.

[Korea]

Jessica open her eyes and see Minho smiling at her. 

“hello, good morning. How do you feel now?” Minho said.

“what time is it now?” Jessica said.

Minho look at his watch and said “it’s still early in the morning”

“oppa, I saw Onew just now on the way here” Krystal came.

Minho was shock and said “omo, I forgot about Hara! I got to go now, girls”

Minho run back to his home.

Krystal: “again, he remember her. Hello Jessica”

Jessica: “what happened?”

Krystal: “oh, you fell from the stair at my house”

Jessica: “where’s my parents?”

Krystal: “they’re on their way here”

At Minho house …

Minho turn on his computer and he found out that Hara is not online. “stupid me, why am I like this? This is the 
second time I make this mistake. I’m sorry Hara” he said.

[USA]

Hara wake up from her sleep and saw Jonghyun sleeping on the couch. She realize that she’s sleeping on Jonghyun 
bed. “how did I get on here?” she said to herself.

She walk towards Jonghyun and sit near Jonghyun. She look at Jonghyun. “You are such a nice man and I’m glad to 
have you here. If I could turn back the time, I would wait for you before choosing Minho” she said to herself and smile. She want to hold Jonghyun but suddenly Jonghyun open his eyes.

“oh, Hara. you wake up already?” Jonghyun said.
Hara smile and nod her head. “how did I get on your bed?” she said.

“you fell asleep on my shoulder and I can’t stand just like that” he reply and giggle.

Hara: “sorry. Silly me, I’m the one who should sleep on the couch”

Jonghyun: “it doesn’t matter. What really matter is that are you ok now?”

Hara: “yeah, I’m feeling better”

Jonghyun: “so, what are you going to do about that picture?”

Hara: “I’m going to keep it without letting Minho know and I will act like I don’t know anything”

Jonghyun: “aren’t that going to hurt you?”

Hara: “yes, I guess”

Jonghyun: “fine. If that’s what you want, I can’t do anything. It’s your life and I don’t have my right to agree 
or disagree on anything”

Hara stand up and said “I’m going to my apartment now and thanks for letting me stay here. Anyway, did you smell 
anything?”

Jonghyun: “what smell? I don’t smell anything”

Hara laugh and said “I can smell human that haven’t taken a bath”

Jonghyun laugh and throw a pillow softly at Hara. “you’re smelly too” he said.

Hara went inside her apartment and check out her phone. She found out that she have receives a text message. It was from Minho.

“I’m sorry about yesterday. I want to have a video call with you now, please. I miss you”

Hara smile after reading the message and reply “wait, I want to have a bath first. Seriously, you don’t want to 
see me being so dirty”

Hara then immediately take a bath.

[Korea]

Minho smile after reading the message.

After 30 minutes waiting, finally, Hara call Minho.

“Hello!” Hara said excitedly.

Minho laugh and said “wow, you’re in a good mood today”

Hara: “yes of course”

Minho: “I’m sorry about those two days that I don’t appear to have a video call with you”

Hara: “no, it’s ok. I know that you’re busy”

Minho: “Hara, you’re smelly”

Hara: “what?!!”

Minho: “wait, I haven’t finish yet. You smell good”

Hara laugh and said “wait, how can you smell me since I’m not next to you now”

Minho laugh and said “even though we’re far, you’re always close with my heart and yes, everything you do, you’re 
smell, you’re smile, I can feel everything”

Hara smile and said “I hate you”

Minho: “why?”

Hara: “because I love you”

Minho: “you are such a lovely darling. Anyway, I’ve got a bad news”

Hara: “what bad news? There’s no any bad news in this world”

Minho: “I can’t have a video call with you for a month since my exam is almost near and I have a lot of thing to 
study and yes, I only have 1 month left. I’m sorry”

Hara: “it’s ok. I can wait. Remember, study smart. You can do it. Hwaiting!”

Minho laugh and said “thank you”

After many hours having a video call, Minho look at his watch. It was already late 12 o’clock in the middle of the night. He then went to sleep.

[USA]

“at last, I’ve got a chance to see him. Oh, I forgot about the picture. It doesn’t matter. I’m just going to act like it never happen. One month without having a video call, I don’t know if I can handle it. I’m seriously going to miss him so much” Hara said to herself.

Jonghyun came and said “Hara, have you eaten your lunch?”

Hara: “no, why? I’m too lazy to cook”

Jonghyun: “great. Let’s go with me then. I’m hungry and yes, my treat”

Hara: “no, this time, my treat”

Jonghyun: “no, girls never pay for guys except for like you know, work or business”

Jonghyun pull Hara hand and bring her into a restaurant.

“are you sure that we’re going to eat here?” Hara said.

Jonghyun: “yes, of course”

Hara: “but this restaurant looks expensive”

Jonghyun: “hey, I’m the one who are going to pay it, not you. Come on” Jonghyun pull Hara hand and bring her into 
a room.

Inside the room, there’s a round table with red cloth, two chairs, a set of meal for two, a candle and a rose. 
There is also two men playing a violin and two women standing next to the chair. The room is in red with many roses.

“wow, Jonghyun, this is so romantic” Hara said.

Jonghyun: “I made everything just for you”

Hara: “thank you Jonghyun”

They both have their lunch in the room with a romantic situation.

After having their lunch, they together walk near a river in the garden. 

“thanks for today but don’t you think that it’s too over for us two? You know what I mean, we’re not more than 
that” Hara said.

“you’re welcome. No it’s not. What? You think only couple can do that? Best friend can do that kind of thing too” he said.

Hara look at Jonghyun and smile.

“the reason for why I do that Is because I want to feel how it feels to be with you even though we’re only 
friends. it would be great if I came first before Minho” Jonghyun said to himself.

While in the same time, “you’re too good for me. I don’t know why, but I keep on starting to think about you. No, silly me. I’ve got Minho and I can’t have two men in my heart in the same time but those thing that Jonghyun have done to me is so nice even Minho never let me cry on his shoulder or even prepare a sweet and romantic dinner for me. Jonghyun, why should you’re the one to be this sweet? Sigh*” Hara said to herself.

[Korea]

“oppa, wake up! Jessica’s here!” Krystal said.

Minho: “what? So?”

Krystal: “she’s going to stay here for couple of weeks since her parents was abroad”

Minho “hm, I’m going back to sleep”

Krystal hit Minho and said “no, oppa, wake up”

Minho wake up and said “what did you want?”

Krystal smile and said “take us shopping”

“no, I’m sleepy” Minho said and close his eyes back.

Krystal pull his hand and said “no, oppa! Wake up. We want to go shopping”

“fine, let me take a shower first” Minho said and went to the toilet.

Krystal was very excited and so does Jessica.

At the shopping center …

“I’m going to wait for you girls here. Don’t take so long. I need to study for my revision” Minho said.

Krystal: “no, you must come with us. Your exam is one month more. It’s still a long time”

Minho look at Krystal and Jessica. Jessica smile and said “please”

Minho feel lose after seeing Jessica smile and said “fine, where should we go first?”

Krystal: “movie!”

Krystal and Jessica pull Minho hand and went to the cinema.

In the cinema …

“oppa, let Jessica sit in the middle” Krystal said.

“whatever you want. I don’t mind” Minho said.

Krystal: “ok, you share popcorn with Jessica”

Jessica: “what? No. suppose to be you’re the one who should share a popcorn with me”

Krystal: “no, I don’t like sharing”

Minho: “it’s ok Jessica. She’s always like that. You can share popcorn with me”

When they are watching the movie, Minho put his hand inside the popcorn bag to get some while in the same time, Jessica also put her hand inside the bag. They touch each other hand and both feel shock. Jessica look at Minho face and so does Minho. Both can’t stop staring at each other. Krystal saw them and was very excited.