19 - You two are perfect

You're my true love

“Oh sorry” Minho said and move his hand immediately.

Jessica feel very clumsy and said “it’s ok”

Minho look at the front and said to himself “what am I doing? She’s not Hara!”

After watching movie together, they walk around the shopping center. Krystal enjoy herself doing shopping in the cloth and shoes shop while Minho and Jessica only follow and look at her. When Krystal was choosing some clothes, Minho stand next to Jessica. Minho look at Jessica and after a long time, he saw Jessica as Hara. Jessica smile and suddenly Hara face that Minho saw turn back into Jessica. Minho smile at Jessica. “she’s not Hara” Minho said to himself for many times. Minho keep on looking at Jessica especially direct at her eyes. “the eyes, no Minho, don’t look at the eyes” he said to himself.

“come on guys, let’s go home” Krystal said.

Minho was shock and said “oh ok. Let’s go”

Krystal: “oppa, you look so clumsy”

“me? no. let’s go now” Minho said and walk away.

Krystal look at Jessica and Jessica smile.

[USA]

“at last, it’s time to go home. I’m so tired” Jonghyun said.

“yeah, me too. I feel very tired studying almost every day” Hara said.

They both walk together out of the college.

Jonghyun: “so, Hara, what are you going to do this evening?”

Hara: “I don’t have anything to do”

Jonghyun: “aren’t you suppose to have a video call with Minho”

Hara: “no, I’m not going to have a video call with him for one month”

Jonghyun: “why? Don’t tell me that he’s busy with that girl”

Hara laugh and said “no, he’s just too busy doing his revision for his exam”

Jonghyun: “wow, that’s odd”

Hara: “what’s odd?”

Jonghyun: “that person”

Hara: “who?”

Jonghyun: “that girl next to me”

Hara look at Jonghyun and realize that no one is there. She hit Jonghyun and said “I’m not weird”

Jonghyun laugh and said “I’m just kidding”

Hara laugh and Jonghyun said “you look so cute when you laugh”

Hara and Jonghyun look at each other face and remain clumsy.

[Korea]

Minho walk out from the toilet after brushing his teeth.

Jessica who is sitting on the couch stare at Minho. Minho look at Jessica back.

“hello” Jessica said and smile.

Minho ignore her and said to himself “no, this can’t be. Why am I feel so clumsy whenever I see her?”

The next day,

Minho meet Onew at the college.

Onew: “so, how’s you and Hara?”

Minho: “we’re ok except that we have to lost contact for a while since my exam is almost near”

Onew: “that’s right. I’m afraid of the coming exam. Anyway, have you seen Nicole and Gyuri?”

Minho: “no, I haven’t seen them for a long time”

Onew: “I bet they’re busy with their coming exam”

Minho: “yeah, they’re the clever girls”

“hey, who’s saying our name” Nicole and Gyuri came.

“yeah, who’s talking about us behind our back?” Gyuri said.

Minho and Onew turn back and saw Nicole and Gyuri. “excuse me, we’re not talking about you behind your back” Onew 
said.

Nicole: “yes, you are”

Onew: “no, where’s the proof?”

Gyuri: “it’s true, right Minho?”

Minho just smile and didn’t say anything.

Nicole: “see, Minho said yes”

Onew: “no, he’s not”

Gyuri: “stop it guys. So Minho, how’s Hara?”

Minho: “she’s fine”

Nicole: “I wonder how’s my Jonghyun now?”

Minho: “he’s fine too”

Nicole: “oh great. Anyway guys, have you prepared for the coming exam? If not, we’re going to teach you”

Minho and Onew look at each other. “no” they said and run away from Nicole and Gyuri. *it’s because they don’t want to do a revision*

[USA]

“Hara” Jonghyun said softly.

Hara who is sitting next to his table just ignore him.

“psst, Hara” he said again.

Hara look at him and said “what? I’m trying to concentrate here”

Jonghyun: “let’s go to the park later”

Hara: “fine, ok but please I’m trying to understand what the professor said”

Jonghyun: “ok, I’m sorry”

Hara smile and for the whole class, Jonghyun keep on looking at Hara.

The class was over and they all pack their stuff.

“what are we doing at the park?” Hara said.

“to have fun. Hey, we can’t live without fun and just do some studies. We need to release our stress and calm our 
mind” Jonghyun reply.

Jonghyun pull Hara hand and Hara stop him.

“wait” Hara said.

Jonghyun: “what?”

Hara smile and said “I’m hungry”

Jonghyun laugh and said “and that’s why we’re going to the restaurant first”

Hara: “wait, this time, my treat”

Jonghyun smile and said “yes, sure”

Hara: “ok, let’s go”

After eating at the restaurant, they then went to the park. They both eat ice cream.

“wow, this park is beautiful” Hara said.

Jonghyun: “I know. There are a lot of colourful flowers here”

Suddenly, an old man came and stop them.

Old man: “you two are perfect”

Jonghyun and Hara look at each other.

Jonghyun: “oh, we’re only friends”

OLD MAN: “I know. But you two look perfect together and both clever. You’re children are going to be beautiful and clever just like you two.”

Jonghyun and Hara smile. Both feel clumsy after hearing what the old man have said.

“here, take this two necklace and wear it. This can make your relationship last forever even though you two are only friends” the old man said and give them the necklace.

Jonghyun take the necklace and said “thank you”

The old man then walk away.

“wow, I feel so weird” Hara said.

Jonghyun: “me too”

Hara: “so, are we going to wear that necklace?”

Jonghyun: “no of course. We’re not couple. But I’m going to keep one and you’re going to keep the other one. you can wear it if you want cuz I won’t”

Jonghyun give the other necklace to Hara.

[Korea]

Minho was doing his revision in his room. Suddenly, Krystal came.

“oppa, we’re going to a party at my friend house” Krystal said.

Minho didn’t said anything since he was listening to the music using and earpiece while studying. 

Krystal: “oppa, please come with us”

Minho: “no, I can’t. I need to do my revision. My exam is less than one month more”

Krystal: “since when did you care about studying? You never care about it before. Come on. You’ll love the party”

Minho: “that’s before I meet Hara and now, I’m with Hara and people can change. I don’t want to be like you who only care about fashion, boys and party without any ambition for the future”

Jessica who is standing next to the door said “ouch, burn”

Krystal look at Jessica and said “shut up”

“oppa, come on. Just this time” Krystal said again.

Minho: “fine but make sure that you’ll not disturb me starting tomorrow”

Krystal was very excited and said “ok”

They three than went to the party.

There’s a lot of people in the party.

Minho: “what kind of party is this?”

Krystal: “relax. The kids are going to be at the non-alcohol area while people like your age can go to the area with alcohol. It’s for 18 and above. You’re 18 now and you can go there.”

“come on, Krystal” Jessica said and pull Krystal hand. Minho was left alone. He walk to the alcohol area and sit on a couch right at the corner. A women with a tray of alcohols came and said “would you like to have a drink, sir?”

Minho take one glass from the tray and said “thank you”. He drink the alcohol and suddenly he feel very dizzy. The women came back and said “sorry, I forgot to tell you that the alcohol I s strong and it can make you drunk right after you drink it”

Minho: “I would like to have another one”

The woman then give Minho another glass and walk away. Minho lose his control and being so drunk. Jessica came and 
said “are you ok?”

Minho who is drunk and not conscious said “Jessica, stay here with me”

Jessica feel very surprise and sit next to Minho.

Minho hold Jessica hand and Jessica was very shock.

“your eyes, it’s beautiful” Minho said.

Jessica doesn’t say anything.

“I miss you, Hara” Minho said again and kiss Jessica right at her lips. Jessica who admired Minho doesn’t want to miss the chance. She let Minho kiss her and feel very happy. Krystal saw them and take their picture.

[USA]

While in the same time, Hara was sitting on the couch, holding a glass of water and looking at Minho picture. Suddenly, Hara drop her glass and the glass break. Hara was very shock. She then clean the broken glasses and suddenly, her finger got cut. Hara’s finger was bleeding and suddenly, Jonghyun came.

Jonghyun: “Hara, are you ok? I heard a sound of broken glass and that’s why I came here to check”

He then saw Hara sitting on the floor with bleeding finger. He was very panic and so, he run towards Hara and said “are you ok?”

Hara cry and said “it’s so hurt and poignant.”

Jonghyun: “there’s a piece of glass stuck in your finger. Where’s the first aid box”

Hara: “right at the cupboard”

Jonghyun who is very panic and worried run to get the first aid box. He then took the piece of glass out of Hara’s finger and clean Hara’s blood. He cover the scar with a bandage. He bring Hara to the couch and clean the broken glasses.

Hara look at him and said “thank you”

“it’s ok as long as you’re ok” Jonghyun said while cleaning the floor.

Hara smile and look at Jonghyun.

“my grandmother used to said that if you break a glass suddenly, that’s mean something happen with the person you love. I’m not trying to scare you nor make you panic. I don’t believe with it so yeah, don’t worry” Jonghyun said again.

[Korea]

Morning-

“my head” Minho wake up and hold his head. He realize that he’s on his bed.

“how did I get here?” he said.

Jessica came and said “thanks for last night” she smile.

Minho doesn’t even get what Jessica saying and said “what happen last night and how did I get here? I remember that I’m sitting on the couch and suddenly”

Jessica smile and said “you’re drunk last night. Me and Jessica brought you here and yeah about last night, thanks for telling me that my eyes are beautiful and …” she touch her lips.

Minho was very shock. He remembered what have happened and hold his lips. “no, this is not right. I mean, yes, your eyes are beautiful and about the kissing part, no I didn’t mean anything. I was drunk at that time and didn’t even know what I was doing” he said.

Krystal came and said “oppa, why are you so panic for? Don’t worry” she then walk away.

Jessica smile at Minho. Minho look at Jessica eyes and said to himself “why am I falling for you when I look at your eyes? No, Hara!”

Jessica walk towards Minho. She sit on his bed, right in front of Minho which is very close. She wrap her hand around Minho’s neck and look at Minho eyes.

“look at my eyes, oppa. You love it right? You say it’s beautiful”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Wow, I can't believe that this story almost end. I try to make them short so that it won't last longer. And why is all my subscribers so quite?

don't be a silent reader, please comment below! Thank you very much ^^~