22 - WHY ARE YOU HERE?!

You're my true love

“what are you doing here?” Krystal said.

Hara smile and said “hey Krystal. I’m here to see your brother.”

“no, he’s not here now” Krystal said and suddenly close the door.

Hara face turns sad and said “fine, I’ll go tomorrow then.”

She then walk back home. “where is he? It’s still early now, how come he’s not home” she said to herself.

Hara look on the ground while walking. She suddenly hit someone.

“hey, watch where you’re going” Jessica said and walk away.

Hara didn’t get to see Jessica face and said “sorry” she then continue walking.

Hara reach at her home.

“wow, you came so early. Aren’t you suppose to like be in Minho house and do your couple thing?” Jiyoung said.

Hara smile and said “I don’t see him today. He’s not at his house now”

“oh, poor you. Why don’t you call him?” Jiyoung said.

“he doesn’t turn on his phone. I’ll go tomorrow then” Hara said.

“sister, hwaiting!” Jiyoung said.

Hara smile and went inside her room with a very frustrated face.

Hara lay on her bed and then, her phone ring. It’s Jonghyun. 

“hello” Hara answer.

“hello, princess” Jonghyun said.

“urgh, that is so annoying. Are you being infected by Onew’s symptom?”

Jonghyun laugh and said “it’s so fun to tease you like that”

“stop calling me princess or else, I’ll take this phone away so that I couldn’t hear what you are saying” Hara 
said.

Jonghyun: “alright , I’m sorry, don’t be too emotional”

Hara: “so, why did you call?”

Jonghyun: “I just want to tell you that you’re invited to my engagement party”

Hara: “what? Seriously?”

Jonghyun laugh.

“please say no” Hara said to herself.

Jonghyun: “I’m just kidding. Why you’re so panic anyway?”

Hara sigh and said “I’m not panic. I just want to make sure if you’re telling me truth or not”

Jonghyun laugh and said “so, how’s Minho?”

Hara: “I don’t know. I haven’t seen him yet”

Jonghyun: “aren’t you supposed to see him this morning?”

Hara: “yes but he’s not home this morning. Maybe tomorrow”

Jonghyun: “alright then. Good luck for you. Remember to spend a lot of time with him. We’re here for only two 
weeks. Don’t waste the opportunity”

Hara laugh and said “wait, aren’t you supposed to be jealous at this part?”

Jonghyun laugh and said “no of course. How many times I’ve told you that I only want you to be like my own sister”

Hara: “I know. Don’t be too emotional. Hey, I got to go now. I need to help my mother in the kitchen”

Jonghyun: “alright then. Be good. If you need anything, just call me”

“alright, bye” Hara said and turn off the call.

She went out from her room and said “where’s mum?”

“she’s going to the supermarket with Jiyoung” her father answer.

Hara then walk into the kitchen. She open the refrigerator.

“waw! Chocolate!” she said. She take 5 bars of chocolate and went out from the kitchen. Her father stop her.

“you’re not going to eat those chocolate on your own right?” her father said.

Hara smile and said “yes, I will”

“no wonder you’re gaining” her father said.

“no I’m not!” Hara said.

Her father laugh and said “I’m just kidding”

Hara then walk into her room.

Meanwhile in the supermarket, “mum, should we buy these Kimchi?” Jiyoung ask her mother.

“yes, and find some noodles” her mother said.

“noodles? For what?” Jiyoung said.

“for Kimchi noodle. It’s you sister favourite” her mother answer.

“oh yeah, now I remember” Jiyoung said while hitting her forehead with her hand. She then went away to find some noodles.

Her mother was looking for some vegetables and suddenly she heard someone saying “Minho, do you want a coke?”

Her mother then look at her back and she saw Minho holding hands with Jessica.

“yes please” Minho said.

“aren’t that Minho, Hara’s friend?” her mother said to herself. Jiyoung came and she immediately point at Minho and Jessica. Jiyoung was very shock seeing Minho holding hands with Jessica.

“mum, please don’t tell Hara about this unless you want to destroy your own daughter life and make her feel 
miserable” Jiyoung said.

“ok I won’t but until when?” her mother said.

“I’ll tell her someday. Let’s go. I’m so sick seeing them. It makes my eyes and heart feels burning” Jiyoung said and they then went to the cashier.

“we’re home” her mother said.

Hara heard her mother and immediately went out from her room. She run towards her mother and hug her.

“I’m hungry” Hara said.

“I’m going to cook now” her mother said.

“wow! What are you going to cook today?” Hara ask.

“Kimchi noodle” her mother said.

“my favourite!” Hara said and hug her mother.

“hey, stop being a drama queen. Help me put this stuff” Jiyoung said.

Hara walk towards Jiyoung and said “jealous”

Hara then help Jiyoung put all the foods that they have bought. Hara was so hyper. She sing and dance. She even 
mother and Jiyoung.

“why are you so hyper today?” her mother ask.

Her father came and said “she ate 5 bars of chocolate just now”

Her mother look at Hara and said “have you brush your teeth?”

Hara smile and said “no I haven’t. I’m going to brush it later after lunch”

Hara then walk into the living room.

“5 bars? No wonder you’re gaining” Jiyoung said.

Hara heard Jiyoung and said “what did you say?”

Jiyoung smile and said “nothing”

“haish, this girl is so brave” Hara said. She sit on a couch and watch the television.

Jiyoung sigh and said to her mother “look at her, she haven’t finish her work yet” 

“just let her be. Pity her. She’s so hyper while we saw Minho with another girl just now” her mother said.

“be patient Hara. I know that it hurts even I can feel your pain” Jiyoung said to herself.

“let’s eat!” her mother said.

Hara excitedly jump from the couch. She sit on a chair and grab her chopstick. 

“I’m glad that our family can gather together again and eat our lunch together” her father said.

“oh. Stop being so emotional. Just eat your lunch” her mother said.

Jiyoung laugh seeing her parents.

“woah, this taste like the Kimchi noodle that Jonghyun had cooked for me in USA” Hara said.

“who’s Jonghyun?” her mother ask.

“he’s my classmate last year. He’s also studying in USA just like me. he live right next to my apartment. He have 
got a lot of similarities like me” Hara explain.

“and he’s clever, a genius. Good looking and nice hearted” Jiyoung said.

“he seems cool” her father said.

“he like Kimchi noodle just like me” Hara said.

“then, tell him to come here next week. I’ll cook Kimchi noodle” her mother said. 

“really? Ok then” Hara said happily.

They all then continue eating their lunch.

The next day, Hara excitedly went out from her room.

“where are you going?” her mother ask.

“I’m going to see Minho. Bye” Hara said and immediately run away.

“poor Hara” her mother said.

“I feel like I want to kill that crazy man” Jiyoung said.

“you can’t kill a guy. You cannot even buy a knife to kill since you’re still under age” her father said.

“I can use the kitchen knife” Jiyoung said.

“wait, you’re not seriously going to kill him right?” her father said.

Jiyoung laugh and said “no of course. I don’t want to end my life in jail”

Hara reach at Minho’s house. She found out that the gates are closed. She click the screen that is next to the 
gate. No one answer her. Hara sigh. She look at the sky wishing that Minho will open the gate. She then walk away. “I miss you” she said to herself. Krystal was there looking at her from her room. She smile after seeing Hara left the house.

Hara walk to the garden where Jonghyun have told her before when they’re in the same school. she sit on a bench and think about Minho. Without realizing, her tears drop.

“I’m glad you still remember this place” Jonghyun came.

Hara immediately wipe her tears. She turn back and smile at Jonghyun.

Jonghyun walk towards her and said “are you ok?”

“yes I’m ok” Hara said and smile.

“what are you doing here anyway?” Jonghyun ask.

“nothing. I feel bored at home. That’s why I came here” Hara explain. Yes, she lied.

“why don’t you meet Minho?” Jonghyun said.

“he’s busy” Hara said.

“alright then” Jonghyun said and sit next to Hara.

They both in complete silent.

“so, do you want to play at the playground?” Jonghyun said.

Hara didn’t say anything.

Jonghyun get up from the bench. He grab Hara’s hand. Hara look at him. He smile and said “come on. let’s play the swing, I’ll push you”

Hara smile and they both play the swing. Hara sit on the swing while Jonghyun push her. Hara laugh when Jonghyun push her. “I know that you cried. I also know how it hurts” Jonghyun said to himself while pushing Hara.

It was almost sun set. Hara sits on the bench. Jonghyun came and said “here’s your hot chocolate” he give Hara a medium size of cup.

“thanks” Hara said and take the hot chocolate.

Jonghyun sit next to Hara. he sigh and said “I can’t wait until sun set. It’s my first time to see the sun set with someone sitting next to me” he look at Hara.

Hara look at Jonghyun and smile. “do you know that watching sun set with a person who you love is a romantic 
thing?” Jonghyun said.

Hara nod her head. “why don’t you try once with Minho” Jonghyun continue.

Hara look down and didn’t say anything.

Jonghyun lift Hara’s chin with his hand and said “what’s going on?”

Hara said nothing. 

“I know about Minho. You haven’t seen him yet right?” Jonghyun said again.

“how did you know?” Hara ask.

“Jiyoung told me and I’ve been following you this morning and saw you being so sad after leaving his house without seeing him” Jonghyun explain.

“I don’t want to talk about him now” Hara said.

They both remain silent. Then Jonghyun said “so, are you going to try again tomorrow?”

Hara didn’t said anything.

“come on, I never know Hara who give up so easily. I only know brave and competitive Hara” Jonghyun said again.

“cutey” Jonghyun said again.

Hara smile. Jonghyun laugh and tickle Hara. Hara laugh and said “stop it. It’s tickle”

Jonghyun stop and said “see, you’re cute when you smile”

Hara lean her head on Jonghyun shoulder. 

Jonghyun heart beats faster and faster. “what should I do? Should I put my hand on her? No. this is not the situation. Don’t be panic, Jonghyun. No, you’re not falling for her again!” Jonghyun said to himself. He look at Hara and saw Hara wearing the necklace. “hey, you’re still wearing it” he said.

Hara get up from Jonghyun shoulder and hold the necklace. “yes, I love it so much and I feel like it’s the most important thing for me” she said.

“I’ve thrown mine” Jonghyun said.

“hey, now I remember. My parents want you to come to our house next week” Hara change the topic.

“wow that will be great. I am sure to come. At what time?” Jonghyun said again.

“lunch” Hara said.

The next day, Hara get up early again and get ready to go to Minho house. “Jiyoung, what eye shadow colour should I use?” Hara ask Jiyoung.

Jiyoung smile and said “you’re still pretty when you’re not wearing makeup. In fact, makeup make our face even worse sometimes. I recommend you to not to use any makeup. You are perfect and natural good looking”

Hara smile and said “thanks. Which clothes should I wear then?”

“sister, you look good on everything. Wear this pink long-sleeve T-shirt, black skinny and your pink flats” Jiyoung said.

“are you a fashion tourist? pink all over? I want to be a woman” Hara said.

Jiyoung laugh and said “it look nice on you. It makes you look more younger and cute. Trust me” Jiyoung said.

Hara then wear the clothes that Jiyoung recommend for her.

“poor her. She’s so excited. I wish I can tell her now without letting her hurt” Jiyoung said to herself.

Hara went out of her house and walk to Minho house. While on her way she always think about what will Minho say if he saw her wearing the clothes. “I’m so going to punch her if this doesn’t work” Hara said to herself.

Hara reach at Minho house but sadly for her, the gates are not open. She press the bell many times. Still, no one answer her. At last, she give up. She walk away from Minho house. “is this reality or am I dreaming?” she said to herself while walking on her own. While walking she doesn’t realize that every time a guy walk pass through her, they keep on staring at Hara. “she’s cute with that clothes” one of the guy said. Suddenly a young girl stop Hara. “unnie, I like your clothes. I would like to wear your kind of clothes when I’m in your age. It makes you look cute” the young girl said and walk away. Hara smile and thanks Jiyoung for choosing the clothes for her.

“Hara!” someone shout Hara’s name. Hara look back and saw Nicole and Gyuri waving at Hara. Hara scream and wave at them back. Gyuri and Nicole run towards her and they hug each other.

“omo, I miss you so much!” Nicole said.

“woah Hara, you’re so beautiful” Gyuri said.

“and gaining” Nicole continue.

They remain in silent. Gyuri and Hara stare at Nicole.

“don’t worry, you’re still cute. It’s not that your gaining like yeah, you get what I mean” Nicole explain.

Hara: “don’t worry. I understand. I’m not taking it seriously”

They all laugh.

“what are you doing here on your own?” Gyuri ask.

“well, I was supposed to be meeting Minho now but he’s not at home I guess. So yeah. I don’t know what to say” 
Hara answer.

Gyuri look at Nicole since they know about Minho.

Gyuri put her arm on Hara’s shoulder and said “poor Hara. let’s go to the city and have fun”

They then have fun in city.

One week later.

“Jonghyun, please come in” Hara said. Jonghyun get into Hara’s house. He sit on the couch while Hara help her mother cooking in the kitchen. Jiyoung came and said “oh, Jonghyun oppa. Hello!”. Jonghyun smile and said “hello Jiyoung. How are you?”

“I’m fine. Please make yourself as you are in your own home. I’m going to help Hara in the kitchen” Jiyoung said.
She went into the kitchen and help Hara and her mother.

Jonghyun look at the house. He saw a picture of a young girl. He then walk towards the picture to take a look. He hold the photo frame and said “cute.”

Hara’s dad came and said “that’s Hara when she’s still 5 years old”

Jonghyun put back the photo frame and look at his back. He bow at Hara’s father(greeting in Korea).

“are you Jonghyun?” Hara’s father said. He sit on the couch.

Jonghyun nod his head and sit next to Hara’s father.

“wow, such a handsome man. Hara have told me a lot about you. You are a great young man”

Jonghyun smile. “I miss the moment when Hara still 5 years old” her father continue.

Jonghyun: “she’s so cute and she never change”

Hara’s dad: “I know. I remember when she’s so clever that always want to correct us. She’s playful and talkative. 
She’s getting bigger now and even going to come to the marriage age. You are a nice man. How I wish I could have 
you as Hara’s husband but I know you guys are only best friends. you are a handsome man”

Jonghyun smile and said “thank you” he then remain clumsy.

“HELLO!” Nicole, Gyuri and Onew came.

“oh, Jonghyun here!” Gyuri said. 

Hara get out from the kitchen and said “guys, do please come in” Onew, Nicole and Gyuri greet Hara’s father and sit next to Jonghyun. Hara went back into the kitchen while her mother went out to meet Jonghyun and the rest. She sit next to her husband.

“auntie, we know about Minho” Nicole whisper at Hara’s mother.

“does Jonghyun know too?” her mother ask.

Jonghyun smile and said yes. “is Minho coming?” Gyuri said with a loud voice. Jonghyun and Nicole immediately 
cover Gyuri mouth. “shhhhh!” Nicoel said. Glade that Hara does not hear it.

“alright, let’s eat!” Jiyoung said. They all gather around a table and eat the lunch.

The next day, Hara was packing her stuff. She hold Minho’s present and stare at it. She decide to leave the 
present there and leave a note. She then continue packing her stuff.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Another Update!! :D Hope you like it ^-^