20 - "He's not that busy at all"

You're my true love

Minho look at Jessica eyes and he totally feel lost. His heart beats faster and faster.

“no” he said and take off Jessica hand. He get up from the bed and walk away.

Jessica was very shock and didn’t say anything.

Minho went outside his house to take some fresh air. He feel very guilty after being drunk and kissed Jessica last 
night. “I’m sorry, Hara” he said.

[USA]

Hara was sitting on the couch. She’s holding the necklace that the old man gave to her and Jonghyun. She recap 
back the time and smile on her own.

“why am I feel so happy when the old man said that we two look perfect together? Jonghyun, you’re so nice that I 
feel so calm whenever I’m being with you.” She said to herself. She look at her scar. “even Minho never do this 
kind of thing to me” she said again. She then decided to wear the necklace. 

Suddenly, her phone ring. She look at her phone and hoping that it is Minho. She take her phone and found out that 
it is Jonghyun. She look at her apartment door and said “what is he up to?”

“hello” she said.

Jonghyun: “Hara! come out to the balcony now”

“why?” Hara said and walk to the balcony.

“look down” Jonghyun said.

Hara look down and saw Jonghyun wearing a dirty clothes standing next to a bush with a smiley shape and colourful 
flowers.

“Hara!” Jonghyun shout.

Hara smile and shout “what are you doing?”

“you love flower right? And since you’re always feel so sad, I cut the bushes and make it into a smiley face so 
that you will always smile even though you feel sad” Jonghyun said.

Hara laugh and went down to Jonghyun.

“wow, this is beautiful” Hara said.

Jonghyun smile. He look at Hara and saw Hara wearing the necklace. “hey, you’re wearing the necklace” he said.

Hara smile and hold the necklace. “yeah. Don’t you want to wear it too?” she said.

Jonghyun: “no, I don’t want too. People will think that we’re couple and I don’t like it”

Hara: “well, whatever”

Jonghyun pick up yellow, blue, purple and red flowers and give it to Hara.

“yellow for happiness, blue for calmness and purple for friendship” Jonghyun said.

Hara smile and said “and what about the red one?”

Jonghyun: “red is for errr, for a forever friends” he smile.

“thanks” Hara said and smile.

“red is for true love” Jonghyun said to himself.

“I was hoping for you to say that red is for true love” Hara said to herself.

“hey, aren’t the gardener going to be mad if he see this?” Hara said.

Jonghyun laugh and said “no, I’ve paid him”

Hara: “pay for what?”

Jonghyun: “I bought this bush from him”

Hara: “it’s useless”

Jonghyun: “no, it’s not. Everything that is for you will never be useless”

[Korea]

Minho was studying in his room.

“Minho, we’re going to the supermarket and Jessica is not going with us” his mother said.

Minho: “what about Krystal?”

His mother: “she’s going with me”

Minho: “then, you should also bring Jessica”

His mother: “no, she’s so tired and pity her. Take a good care of her” his mother then walk away.

“when am I going to have a time to do my revision?” Minho said to himself. He then walk to the living room. He sit
on the couch, next to Jessica.

“What are you watching?” Minho said.

“oh, music bank. Aren’t you suppose to do your revision now?” Jessica said.

Minho: “yeah, but I need to take care of you”

Jessica: “no, you don’t need to take care of me. I’m not a kid anymore”

Minho look at Jessica and said “when are you going back to your home?”

“tomorrow” Jessica answer.

Minho look at Jessica and didn’t say anything. Jessica look at Minho and they both stare at each other eyes. Minho 
heart beats faster. “the eyes” he said to himself.

Jessica smile and this time, Minho heart beats more faster. Minho look closer at Jessica eyes and said “what have 
you done to me?” Minho totally feel lost and forgot about everything.

He then kiss Jessica again.

[USA]

Hara and Jonghyun were having a video call with Onew, Nicole and Gyuri. 

Onew: “I heard about the picture”

Hara: “who told you that?”

Hara look at Jonghyun. Jonghyun smile and said “sorry”

Nicole: “who send those picture to you?”

Hara: “I don’t even know”

Gyuri: “if I know that girl who’s being lovey dovey with Minho, I’ll punch her”

Onew: “and if it’s not because of you, I will seriously have punched Minho now”

Nicole: “and if I know who send the picture to you, I will ask her who she is to be in your love business”

Jonghyun: “yeah, I support you guys”

Hara laugh and said “guys, just let him be”

Jonghyun: “girl, your heart is too soft”

Nicole: “you can’t do this before he go even more further”

Gyuri: “yeah, I’m seriously going to find out who that chick is”

Onew: “and about Minho, I can’t punch him, he’s my best friend”

Hara: “guys, I know. Just let him be now. Anyway, when will you’re exam be?”

Onew: “we’re going to have it next week”

Hara: “so, the next two weeks, I can contact back with Minho. I can’t wait!”

Jonghyun: “yeah and Hara will ignore me”

Hara: “no, I will not”

They all laugh.

[Korea]

Minho was standing in front of the window in his room, with Jessica that is standing in front of him. He suddenly 
remembered about the time when he hugged Hara before Hara went to USA which they both sit in front of the window. 
He look away from Jessica and said “no, I’m belong to Hara and you, please stay away from me”

Jessica was very shock and didn’t say anything. 

“go away” Minho said.

Jessica went out from Minho room without saying anything.

“why am I like this?? Hara, sorry. I miss you so much” Minho said to himself and cry.

………………………………………………………………………..

Onew was hanging out with Nicole and Gyuri in a café.

Gyuri: “I’m starting to dislike Minho when I know about the picture”

Onew: “hey, we can’t blame Minho just like that. Maybe it’s only a sabotage. Who knows maybe it’s his sister”

Nicole: “yeah, I think it’s a sabotage too! If it is true, Minho should act clumsy whenever he’s with us but he 
seems to look normal”

Gyuri: “we need to do something”

Onew: “no, we can’t. Hara will never let us”

[USA]

“Hara, I was planning to go on a trip next week. Would you like to go with me?” Jonghyun ask.

“sorry I can’t. I’m going to have a video call with Minho next week. I’m so excited” Hara answer.

“ok then. I won’t force you” Jonghyun said.

Professor: “ok, class is over. You can go now”

Jonghyun and Hara pack their stuff and went home.

At home, Hara was looking at Minho picture.

“I miss you so much. What are you doing now? I just can’t wait for next week. Good luck for your exam. You can do 
it. I know” Hara said to herself.

[Korea]

“have you done your revision?” Onew said.

“yeah” Minho said.

Onew: “wow. I haven’t”

Nicole came and heard what Onew have said. “what?!!” she said.

Onew smile and didn’t say anything.

“come on. I’ll teach you using a one shot revision” Nicole said.

Nicole teach Minho and Onew using a one shot revision which she only tell that some points and remember it.

“wow, this is so easy” Onew said.

“I like this way of revision” Minho said.

“so, every time you want to do a revision, you do this but you also need to understand the topic” Nicole said.

Gyuri came and saw Minho. “this guy, I’m going to punch him” she said to herself.

Gyuri walk towards Minho and suddenly, Nicole pull her. “don’t try to make any trouble. Control yourself. We can’t 
blame it on him right? Remember” Nicole said.

“sorry. I remember now” Gyuri said and smile to Minho.

“good luck guys” Minho said.

[USA]

“are they having their exam now?” Jonghyun ask.

“yeah, wish them luck” Hara said.

“ah, I can’t wait for this class to be end cuz I want to go to sleep now” Jonghyun said.

Hara laugh and said “concentrate”

“ok princess” Jonghyun said and laugh.

Hara hit him at his arm and said “be quite”

[Korea]

“so, how was your exam?” Minho mother ask.

“it was ok. I’m going to my room. I’ve got another exam tomorrow” Minho said.

Minho went to his room and he found out that there’s Jessica in his room.

“what are you doing here?” Minho said.

“how could you kiss me and leave me just like that?” Jessica said.

Minho close the door and lock it.

“I’m sorry. I don’t have any meaning to kiss you or so whatever. At first, I was drunk and the second time, I 
don’t know, I feel so lost and didn’t know anything when I look at your eyes” he explain.

“but you told me that you love me” Jessica said.

“no, at that time, I thought that you are Hara and yes, I do love Hara and that’s why I said I love you. You’re 
young and not my type. I already have Hara and I love her so much. I don’t want anyone else except her” Minho 
explain again.

Jessica: “but people can change”

Minho: “no, you don’t understand”

Jessica: “what did I don’t understand?” she stare Minho eyes.

Minho look at Jessica eyes and again, he feel lost.

Jessica: “look at my eyes. You’ve told me that it’s beautiful and you love it. Tell me you love me”

Minho: “I love you”

Starting that day, Minho totally forgot about Hara and even Onew, Nicole and Gyuri.

The next day …

“where’s Minho?” Nicole ask.

“I don’t know. I haven’t seen him since this morning” Onew answer.

Gyuri: “aren’t you suppose to have the same class with him?”

Onew: “no, he’s next to my class. I hope to see him later and remind him that he will have a video call with Hara 
next week. He always forget about everything”

For the whole week, Onew didn’t see Minho. He is very curious.

One week later …

[USA]

“I can’t wait to go home” Hara said.

“why?” Jonghyun ask.

“I’m going to have a video call with Minho later. Oh professor, please let us go out early today” Hara said.

Jonghyun laugh and said “wow, calm down. It’s 15 minutes left before the class end”

Hara: “hey, aren’t you supposed to be jealous?”

Jonghyun: “jealous of what?”

Hara laugh and said “well, you like me and you’re normally will be jealous when I’m with Minho”

Jonghyun laugh and said “no. we’re best friend now. I want to have you as my own sister. All I want is for you to 
be happy”

Hara smile. “wow, you seriously got over me now. Minho, I can’t wait to see you later” Hara said to herself.

“ok class, you can go now” the professor said.

Jonghyun: “wow, 15 minutes went so fast. Impressive”

Hara pull Jonghyun hand and said “let’s go”

Jonghyun: “hey, I’m not going to have a video call with Minho right? Don’t pull me like that, hyper girl. You 
just go on your own. I want to go to the supermarket to buy some foods”

“ok, bye. I’ll see you later” Hara said and run excitedly.

Jonghyun smile looking at Hara running on her own and said “silly girl”

At home, Hara didn’t even change her clothes. She just sit on the chair and turn on her computer. She wait and 
wait but still Minho does not appear.

“what take him so long? I’m sure he already have finished his exam” she said and yawn.

Hara wait for another hour and still, Minho does not appear. She then decided to send Onew a message.

“have you seen Minho today? He doesn’t appear. I’ve waited for him for almost 2 hours. I miss him so much! Help
me”

Onew receive the message and he reply : “I haven’t seen him today. We’re not in the same class today. He should be 
appear now. He’s not that busy at all and I’m sure”

Hara yawn after reading the message and said “I’m so sleepy”

Her eyes becoming smaller and smaller and suddenly, she fell asleep.

“Hara, wake up. What are you doing sleeping here? You should sleep on your bed” Jonghyun wake Hara up.

Hara wake up and said “huh? What time is it now?”

Jonghyun: “it’s almost 2am”

Hara look at her computer and found out that Minho never appear. She then turn off her computer without telling 
Jonghyun that they didn’t have a video call that night.

“how did you get in here?” Hara said.

“I saw your door is not closed so I decided to check out if there is something happen with you. It’s dangerous for 
a women who live alone like you to let your door open. Glade, I came just now or else I don’t know what will 
happen” Jonghyun explain.

“thanks Jonghyun. Anyway, why did you get home so late?” Hara said.

Jonghyun: “I was at the café with some of my friends so yeah. Just go back to sleep now”

Hara then went back to sleep on her bed. Jonghyun cover her with blankets and close Hara’s apartment door.

[Korea] 

Nicole and Gyuri were walking at the city. Suddenly, they saw Minho walking together holding hands with Jessica.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : 20th chapter already? :O I can't believe it's the 20th chapter already and I can't believe this fanfic is almost finish also :) 5 more chapters to go. I won't update that much starting on Monday because my school reopens on Monday (I lied, it's on Tuesday. It's just one day different though) :L I will try to finish this fanfic before I'm going back home to my real country (But my father needs to take down the internet before going back home. So I just got 2 weeks or 3 weeks to update? I think that will be enough if i'm not that busy). Anyways, Share your thought about this chapter? :D Pleazeuuu~~~ :) 

Thankyou! See you soon :)