Hey Hara!

You're my true love

When Jonghyun shouted Hara’s name, both Hara and Minho look back. They saw Jonghyun waving. Hara wave back at him and Minho feel very jealous. Jonghyun walk towards Hara and Minho. 

Jonghyun: “hey Hara” and put his hand around Hara’s shoulder.

Minho’s face turns red and he looks very angry. Hara was very afraid and so he calm Minho down before he make any trouble. Minho try to be patient and pretend not to care.

Jonghyun: “oh hey, Minho. Let’s go to our class, Hara” and he quickly take Hara away from Minho.

Hara was very panic and she just smile at Minho. Minho smile back and be patient.

During break, Hara meet Minho at the school cafeteria.

Minho: “is that the new guy you’ve told me?”

Hara: “yes, that’s him”

Minho: “no wonder. I just feel like I want to hit him this morning but glad I can control myself.”

Hara laugh and said “don’t make any trouble or else”

Minho: “I know”

The bell has gone, Hara and Minho went back to their class.

At class, Hara have done her work and she get up from her seat. Hara pass her book.

Teacher: “good girl Hara. You can do your own work now.” and smile.

Hara smile back and went back to her seat. She gets her mp3 out and listen to music. Well, obviously, that’s what she likes to do. A minute later, Jonghyun get up from his seat and went to the front to pass his work. He then sit next to Hara. The teacher does not mind as long as they both don’t make any sound. Hara does not realize that Jonghyun was sitting next to her cause she was listening to music and looking outside the window. Jonghyun keep on staring at Hara and smile. Hara then turn her head. She saw Jonghyun and smile. Jonghyun heart beats faster when he saw Hara smiling at him. 

The bell rings, “ok class, you can go to lunch now” the teacher said and went out of the class.

All of the students get up from their seat and went out of the class except for Hara. She can’t even listen to what her teacher have said because she still listening to music. Minho knock Hara’s classroom door. Hara still can’t listen he knock. Minho then knock the door again but now, he knock it more louder. Still, Hara does not listen. 

“My lovely one and only HARA!” Minho shout.

Hara heard it and so, she turn her head and stop the music. She then smile.

Hara: “hey my one and only Minho. You shouldn’t shout my name. You can just knock the door.”

Minho laugh and didn’t say anything.

Hara get up from her seat and ask Minho to go to her seat. Minho sit at her seat while Hara walk towards the door. She knocks the door and said “see, this is the right thing you should do”

Minho just laugh and said “I know dear. Can we go to lunch now?”

Hara: “yes we should” she then grab Minho’s hand and pull him.

At the cafeteria, both Minho and Hara sits next to each other. Jonghyun came in to the cafeteria and saw Hara. He then walk towards Hara and Minho. He sits next to Hara which is very close. Minho control his emotion. Onew sits next to their table and he saw them. When Jonghyun start to talk to Hara, Onew cut Jonghyun words immediately. He understands Minho’s feeling and that’s why he did that.

Jonghyun then turn his head to Onew when Onew call his name. He then move next to Onew. They both chat.

Minho: “glad there’s Onew here or else I will be left again by my girlfriend”

Hara laugh and said “I will not leave you, don’t worry” 

They then continue their lunch.

When it is almost bell for the next lesson, Hara walk in the corridor to her class. On her way there, Jonghyun shout her name and run towards her. Hara stop and wait for Jonghyun.

Hara: “you shouldn’t run, you know I will wait for you”

Jonghyun: “I know, I just can’t wait walking with a slow motion just to come next to you like this”

Hara smile and they both walk.

Hara: “so how’s your day? Do you manage to get used with this school?”

Jonghyun: “It was great. Yeah except that I don’t really feel very comfortable when all the girls keep on following and staring at me”

Hara: “I know how you feel. My friend was once like you too. You’ll get used to it, don’t worry”

Jonghyun reply her with smile.

Hara: “do you like this school?”

Jonghyun: “yeah, especially when I can meet this someone” he smile.

Hara: “wow, don’t tell me that you have a crush. Who is that someone?”

Jonghyun: “Her name is Ha ….”

Suddenly Nicole and Gyuri came and Jonghyun stop the conversation.

Nicole: “omo, Jonghyun oppa! Let’s go to the class with me”

Gyuri: “you mean, with us”

Both Nicole and Gyuri hold Jonghyun arm and pull him. Hara was left alone in the corridor. Hara just smile and giggle and continue walking to her class. 

At class, Hara was sitting on her own and listening to music while waiting for the teacher to come. It has been 15 minutes but the teacher still not there. Both Nicole and Gyuri were chatting with Jonghyun. Jonghyun keep on looking at Hara. he just wish that he can go sit next to Hara but he can’t escape from the two girls. Suddenly, the school manager came.

School manager: “afternoon class, you’re teacher is not going to be here now and I’m sorry about that. So I’m going to take care of you guys and you can do whatever you want”

The whole students were very happy and shout “yeaaay!!”

School manager: “now, wait a minute guys. There’s still one news for you. The teacher in set 5 is also not here so I decided to combine you two class here. Do you agree?”

Hara then stop her music and shout “yeaaah I agree!”

The whole class laugh at Hara as she was the only one who is very hyper listening the news.

The school manager then went to set 5 to tell them that they will be combined with set 1. Minho was very happy and Onew was very excited. The whole class then pack their stuff and went to set 1.

At set 1, Minho sits next to Hara while Onew sits next to Minho. They have a very good conversation in the whole lesson. Jonghyun keep on looking at Hara and Minho.

Jonghyun: “Nicole, is Hara and Minho very close with each other?”

Nicole who is laughing with Gyuri doesn’t even hear what Jonghyun said.

Jonghyun: “Nicole” he touch Nicole shoulder.

Nicole: “oh, yeah, yeah” she then continue laughing with Gyuri.

“Great, I just thought that they are more than friends. This mean I still have my chance” Jonghyun talk to himself and keep on looking at Hara.

At Jonghyun room (night) …

Jonghyun sit next to window, looking at the sky. He imagine Hara’s face in the sky and smile. “tomorrow, I will tell you the truth” he said.

The next day, Jonghyun came so early. When he came in to his class, there’s only Hara sitting on her own and looking outside the window.

Jonghyun: “hey Hara” he smile.

Hara then turn her head and smile. “hey Jonghyun” she said.

Jonghyun walk towards Hara and sit next to her.

Jonghyun: “you came so early today”

Hara: “yeah, my dad has a meeting this morning and my mum has a lot of work to do in her office. There’s no one home so that’s why I came out so early. What about you? You never come so early.”

Jonghyun: “I’ve got the same reason as yours too” he smile.

Hara just smile and didn’t said anything.

Jonghyun: “can I tell you something?”

Hara: “sure, why not”

Jonghyun: “since there is nobody here so I’m going to tell you directly … “

To be continued ...
 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Is it too long? Tell me if it is. :S woot woot, I updated 3 chapters today ;D What do you think about this chapter ? Comment, Subsribe and Tell all your friends to read it ^-^