How did he know?

You're my true love

 

 

At home, Hara tell her sister, Jiyoung about the new guy. Well, Jiyoung still 14 and doesn’t show any interest about the new guy Hara told her. In fact, she doesn’t care about boys and stuff like love. What she always do, is sitting at her study table, staring at her computer and sometimes she read books. 

The next day, Hara meet Onew again in the middle of the corridor in the early of the morning.

Hara: “is he here?”

Onew: “who? Is it Minho?”

Hara: “shhh, don’t say it loud” as she cover Onew mouth with her hand.

Onew: “Hara got a crush, Hara got a crush. With who? With Min *cough cough* hoooo ….”

Hara: “shut up will you?”

Onew: “ok fine, sorry. Well, why did you ask about him?”

Hara: “well.” she sigh and continue “ok I admit it. I like him” she smile.

Onew: “see it’s not that hard to admit. What can I help you, my princess?” looking at Hara and smile.

Hara: “oh please, don’t call me princess. No thanks. Your help is not needed. I got to go now. It’s almost time for the first lesson. See you later. And remember not to tell anyone about this and even Nicole, Gyuri and Minho himself”

Onew: “yeah, I will. Ok then, be good.”

Hara walk to her class. In class, Nicole and Gyuri keep on talking about Minho.

Hara: “oh please, I’m getting tired listening people keep on saying his name. It’s not that he know you guys that you keep on talking about him. He doesn’t even know that the name Nicole and Gyuri are exist in this world"

Nicole and Gyuri stop talking and keep on being quite. All of them in the class concentrate on their studying.

Meanwhile in the set 5 class ….

Onew: “hey Minho can I tell you something?”

Minho: “sure why not. I’m free. In fact, I don’t have anything to do”

Onew: “well, you know there this girl who is my friend. To be honest, she likes you and she really do. She keep on asking me about you even I myself getting tired of answering it” yeah, Onew lie by adding story about Hara."

Minho: “well, I want to see this interesting girl. Can you show me which one is she?”

Onew: “for sure, I will. She’s in the set 1 class. I’ll show you during break. She usually walk pass here.”

During break, Hara walk pass set 5 class. She actually wants to meet Onew but since she saw Onew with Minho, she just walk pass through them. “oh no, what is he doing next to Onew?” Hara said to herself and hide next to a locker.

Onew: “that’s her” pointing at Hara.

Minho: “she’s pretty” he smile.

Onew: “yeah she is. Just look at her brother” pointing at his face."

Minho laugh quietly and get into the class. Hara walk towards Onew and wondering about what is Minho doing with Onew.

Hara: “what is he doing standing next to you?”

Onew: “chill, princess. He’s my classmate and he have his own right to stand next to me”

Hara: “I know but I saw you pointing at me just now when I walk pass you two”

Onew smile and didn’t said anything.

Hara: “say, what have you done?”

Onew keep on smiling and said “I told him”

Hara: “told him what”

Onew: “about what you have told me this morning”

Hara: “what? Omo! Seriously?”

Onew: “I was just trying to help you. Now relax. There nothing to be worried about”

Hara just keep on being quiet and walk back to her class when the bell rings.

When it is time for the school to dismiss, in the set 5 class, Onew was packing all his stuff inside his bag. Minho walk towards him and said “what’s her name?”

Onew smile and answer “Hara. H to the A to the R to the another A”

Minho: “can I have her number?”

Onew: “no”

Minho: “why not?”

Onew: “cause she’s mine” he smile

Minho was shock. Onew laugh and said, “no, I’m just kidding. Don’t take it seriously. She’s my best friend. Why should i. we are not more than that”

Minho doesn’t said anything. He just smile as a glade that he still have a chance to have Hara.

Onew give him Hara’s number and tell Minho to not to let Hara know that he is the one who give him her number and Minho agree with him.

At home, Hara was sitting at her studying table chatting with Nicole and Gyuri on the MSN. Suddenly, Hara’s phone is ringing, she receive a message from an unknown number.

“hey Hara, what’s up? I know about you and I am looking towards about your feeling to me now (:”

Hara was shock reading the message. She doesn’t have any idea on who is the person that send her that message and so, she reply.

“hey, can I know who you are? How did you know my name and I don’t even get what you are talking about.”

A minute later, Hara receive the text again.

“I’m Minho. I bet you know me. I know your name through Onew and I’m sure you get what I mean from my text before. (:”

Hara was very excited. She scream and jump on her bed. She then reply the message after a minute screaming and jumping on the bed.

“omo, seriously? Wow, I couldn’t believe it. The hottest and coolest guy in the school is texting me now. Yeah, I get what you mean now :D 

Hara decide to not to let Nicole and Gyuri so she keep it as a secret between her, Onew and Minho. After a minute, Minho reply :

“yes, this is me. can you meet me tomorrow at the school garden during lunch? I mean, on your own without your friends.”

Hara reply “for sure I will. See you tomorrow then, xxx”

Hara was again very excited. She just can’t wait until tomorrow.

The next day, Hara meet Minho at the school garden during lunch without letting Nicole and Gyuri know. They both meet near to a big tree where some girls was looking at them.

Minho: “it’s really feel awkward when you meet someone and the other people keep on looking at us”

Hara: “yeah I know.” And smile. She’s so speechless that she is so shy and does not know anything to say.

Minho: “I know about your feeling. And the reason for why I want to meet you here is to tell you the truth ...

To be continued … 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Chapter 2 is a long chapter eh? Hope you love it and do comment :D Please spread the love to everyone :D hehe. Thanks