Leaving just like that?

You're my true love

Jonghyun was very frustrated after he heard what Hara have said. He then run to his class.

At class, Hara went inside and walk pass through Jonghyun.

Hara: “hey Jonghyun” she look at Jonghyun face and smile. Jonghyun just smile without saying any words. Hara was very curious on why Jonghyun act very weird. Normally Jonghyun will smile and talk to her. She then sit at her seat and study.

Teacher: “class, I want you to make a group of 4 now, please”

Hara: “oh good. Nicole, Gyuri! Come here!” she said excitedly. She said again “oh Jonghyun, come here. Perfect four!”

Jonghyun look at Hara but he doesn’t say anything and not even smile. Jonghyun join another group.

Hara: “what happen with Jonghyun?”

Nicole: “I don’t know, he seems so weird today”

Gyuri: “yeah, normally he will be the most hyper person to have a group work with Hara. He also don’t smile today”

Hara: “I think he’s in a bad mood today”

Nicole: “let’s just ask him later”

It was break time.

Hara: “Jonghyun!”

Jonghyun look at Hara but he walk out from the class. Hara run and follow him. When she turn to the corner, she couldn’t find Jonghyun and said “that’s weird”

She turn back and hit someone. “sorry” she said.

It was Minho. “you’ll never leave me now after saying sorry right” he said.

Hara: “no of course”

Minho: “what are you doing here alone anyway? Come on, I take you to your class”

They both then walk together to their class. 

Jonghyun came out so late when the lesson has start.

Jonghyun: “sorry I’m late miss”

Teacher: “it’s ok Jonghyun”

Jonghyun then walk pass Hara. Hara smile but Jonghyun just ignore her. Hara keep on looking back at Jonghyun during the lesson but Jonghyun doesn’t even look at her back.

During lunch, Hara walk to Minho’s class. She meet Onew and talk about Jonghyun. 

Hara: “normally when I look at him, he will smile and he also make silly thing to make me laugh”

Onew: “should I ask him? Where is he now?”

Hara: “I don’t know. He disappear just like that when I try to find him”

Onew: “that’s weird. Have you said something like maybe offensive to him?”

Hara: “no of course. We’re good yesterday”

Minho came and said “what’s the problem here?”

Onew: “it’s …”

Hara: “nothing” and smile.

“what are you doing?” Onew whisper at Hara.

“don’t tell him, he’s so sensitive” Hara whisper back.

Hara: “come on, let’s go to lunch”

Minho and Hara then walk together to the school cafeteria.

In the cafeteria, Hara saw Jonghyun sitting on his own and go towards him. “hey, sit with us. Minho doesn’t mind about it. You can’t sit on your own here.” She said.

Jonghyun: “no, I don't want to disturb you two”

Hara: “don't worry. we'll never think like that”

Jonghyun: “its ok, I’m done with my lunch” he then walk out from the cafeteria. 

Minho came and said “what’s wrong with him?”

Hara: “I don’t know”

Minho: “come on, let’s eat our lunch”

It’s time to go home, all student pack their stuff.

Teacher: “alright class, have a great holiday for these one week. Don’t forget to revise, your exam is almost near”

Students: “yes miss”

Jonghyun walk out from the class.

Hara: “Jonghyun, wait!” she run and follow Jonghyun but when she get out from the class, she couldn’t see Jonghyun. She walk out from the school and meet Onew.

Hara: “have you seen Jonghyun passing here?”

Onew: “no I don’t see him. I’ve been here since before the bell gone but I haven’t seen him out of the school gate. I’m sure he’s still inside”

Hara: “no, I’ve been searching for him inside but I couldn’t even find him. hey how come you're here since before the bell? are you escaping your class?"

Onew smile and said "no, ofcourse"

Jonghyun was hiding next to the tree and heard what Onew and Hara have said.

“I’ve told you everything. Even the place where I used to be. I trust you. I wait for you. You don’t even answer my proposal. I just thought you’ve got the same feeling like mine. I was wrong. I guess, I should leave you alone.” He said to himself and walk home.

At home, Hara still think about Jonghyun. She wanted to text and call Jonghyun but the problem is that she doesn’t even know his number. 

Hara: “it’s ok. Maybe he just doesn’t have any mood. I’ll talk to him when the school re open. But why did he ignore me?”

The next day, Hara text Nicole.

“let’s hang out. I’m so bored”

They then decided to hang out in the afternoon. Hara remember Jonghyun and text Nicole again.

“ask Jonghyun to come too, you’ve got his number right?

Nicole reply “no, I don’t have his number. Sorry”

Hara: “ok then. Guess I only have my chance to talk to him when the school re open”

Hara, Nicole and Gyuri then hang out at the garden in the city. 

Time passes so fast, it was school day. Hara was very excited since she can meet Minho and also talk to Jonghyun.

It was time for the first lesson but still, Jonghyun doesn’t come. The teacher came and shout all the students name to get their registration.

Hara: “miss, you’ve missed Jonghyun name”

Teacher: “oh, I forgot to inform you guys. Jonghyun is not going to be here anymore. He move to another school”

Hara: “what? He didn’t tell us”

Nicole: “omo, why??”

Gyuri: “my future boyfriend!”

Teacher: “I don’t know why he move. Ok, let’s study your big exam will be in 3 months left. It’s not that long”

Hara feel very sad when she know that Jonghyun have move. She doesn’t have a chance to talk to him before he leave.

During break time, Hara went to set 5 to see Minho and Onew.

Onew: “so, do you talk to Jonghyun?”

Hara: “shh, not in front of Minho.”

Onew: “sorry. Anyway, I haven’t seen Him today”

Hara: “yeah that’s because he have moved”

Onew: “move? To where and why?”

Hara: “I don’t know. He didn’t tell us and we also don’t have a chance to talk to him before he move” 

Minho came and heard their conversation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Another update! This will be the last update i think before new year. I need breaks also xD I will update after New year. As you can see also, I just got a poster for this story !! ^-^ YAY! I would like to say thank you to 4EVERKATHRYN for the poster! ^-^.

AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYBODY! (;