24.

You're my true love

Minho turn around and saw Jiyoung. He smile and walk towards Jiyoung. “hey, Jiyoung. Can I come in to your house? I miss Hara so much”

Jiyoung look away and said “strangers like you are not allowed to step into our house”

“stranger?” Minho ask shockly after hearing what Jiyoung have said.

“oh yeah, you’re not only a stranger. You’re also a heart breaker” Jiyoung said and went inside the house.

Minho does not give up. He call Jiyoung’s name many times. Jiyoung was sick of it and she get out from the house. She lean on the door. “what do you want?”

Minho smile and said “let me get inside Hara’s room, please”

“fine, just for a couple of minutes” Jiyoung said,

She then let Minho get inside Hara’s room.

Minho was on his own inside Hara’s room. He touch Hara’s table. He stand next to the window. He smile and said “I remember when we both sit here, looking at the star”. He then walk to Hara’s bed. He sit on the bed while remembering more things that he have done with Hara. he look around the room and saw a box with a leaflet on a chair next to Hara’s cupboard. He was very curious to know and so, he went to take the box. He look at the leaflet.

“Minho” 

He open the leaflet.

“Minho, I’m sorry that I couldn’t even see you this Christmas. This present is yours. I bought it just 1 month before Christmas. Silly me right? I hope you like it. i was very curious on how are you now. Are you ok? Do you eat well? I miss you so much. I’ve never thought that I couldn’t see you these two weeks. Not even a piece of your hair. I’ll be back soon, don’t worry. Merry Christmas Love, Hara.”

Minho feel very guilty after reading the note. His tears fall. He open the box and saw a latest Iphone. Minho was very shock and said “this thing is so expensive”

Jiyoung came and said “yes, it is expensive. She save all her allowance just to buy you some stuff. She doesn’t even eat her lunch at college just to buy you the iphone. She even save her money just to go back to Korea and see you. She was very excited to see you and she is hoping so much. But then, what happen? You don’t even appear in front of her! What you do is being with that girl, who ever she is. do you feel satisfied now? Breaking my sister heart just like that?”

Minho remain in silent and still crying.

Jiyoung look at him and the hate feeling still so strong in Jiyoung’s heart. “sish, boys never cry. Stop being such a drama king.”

Minho kneel in front of Jiyoung and said “don’t hate me. I don’t know what have happened with me before. I love Hara so much and I can’t hurt her like that. I never do that kind of thing. I know I’ve done it before but it was not me. I don’t even know what I was doing”

“don’t hate you? How could I don’t hate you when you already broke my sister heart? Don’t make me stupid” Jiyoung continue.

Minho remain in silent. 

Jiyoung grab Minho’s hand. Minho get up from the floor.

“you shouldn’t kneel. I know that before. I know that you’ll never do that kind of thing. I’ve trusted you to take care of my sister. I know it’s all your sister works. I’ve heard her conversation before with Jessica at school. honestly, I do know Jessica but I just pretended to not to know. I let them be just because I know one day, they both will fall” Jiyoung said.

Minho look at Jiyoung and smile. “thank you Jiyoung. You are the same like your sister. A nice and kind person. How I wish I could have a sister like you”

“it’s ok. Anyway, I know about Jessica. She have something in her eyes that can make a certain guy fall in love with her. That is including you. So, be careful.”

“wait, how did you know all this things?” Minho ask.

“well yeah, I’m clever” Jiyoung said and run away.

“silly” Minho said after looking at Jiyoung leaving the room.

Minho look back at the letter that Hara wrote to him. He sigh. “you shouldn’t write merry Christmas. you’re supposed to write belated Christmas” he said. He look around Hara’s room again. “it’s my fault. I need to do something”

The next day, Minho went to the college garden where there is Onew, Nicole and Gyuri. The three remain in silent and look at Minho after seeing him walk towards them.

“what do you want?” Nicole said with a vain face.

“we need to talk” Minho said.

“talk? We are not allowed to talk with strangers” Gyuri said.

Minho sit next to Onew. 

“it has been a long time I didn’t see you here” Onew said.

“I was here but I don’t attend any class that is with you” Minho answer.

“and why is that?” Onew said.

“well, there’s no time to answer that. I’ve got something more important than yours” Minho said.

“as if we care about you” Nicole said.

“well, if you don’t want to hear about it, I don’t mind. I’m just going to say it once. I know I was wrong. I know what had happened now. It’s Jessica and Krystal. They put something at Jessica eyes just to make boys fall in love with her. It doesn’t work on Onew since Onew always eat chicken. No I’m just kidding. It’s because they make me as their target” Minho explain.

Nicole suddenly move and sit next to minho. “how did you know?” Gyuri ask.

“huh, well. I’m a clever man” Minho said. *yeah, he’s lying. He actually know all of them fron Jiyoung.

“woahh” Nicole said.

“and I have a plan” Minho said.

“what is it?” Onew ask.

Minho whisper at them, telling them about his plan.

“I want to go too!” Gyuri shout excitedly.

Minho smile and said “I’ve booked it”

Nicole: “seriously?”

“yeah and it’s one week just before she’s going back here” Minho said.

[USA]

“do you know that we’re going to have our graduation one week before our flight?” Jonghyun ask.

“yeah I know and what’s your point?” Hara ask.

“it’s a very long time, I can’t wait!” Jonghyun said.

“dude, it’s tomorrow” Hara said.

“wow, you’re using dude now huh? Who do you think you are, bro?” Jonghyun said.

Hara: “you want to fight man?”

Jonghyun: “yeah. Why? You afraid yo?”

Hara went away and leave Jonghyun without saying any words. As if Jonghyun was not there. Jonghyun went to chase her.

“Hara, wait for me” Jonghyun said.

Hara wait for him and laugh. “annoying boy, she said.

“so, what are you planning to do during the whole week after graduation?” Jonghyun ask while they both walking outside the college.

“let me think. I was planning to go shopping. You know, I won’t be here anymore. So, I need to enjoy being here first. What about you?” Hara said.

“I was planning to stay here and live here” Jonghyun answer.

Hara stop and said “what? Are you sure?”

Jonghyun laugh and said “no”

“silly boy. I thought you were serious” Hara said and continue walking.

[Korea]

“even if Hara forgive Minho, I still don’t want Hara to be with Minho. I want her to be with Jonghyun since Minho always hurt her. Jonghyun was always there to take care of her” Nicole said.

“I know right. But for me, I don’t want Hara to be with Jonghyun. Because Jonghyun…” Gyuri said.

“he’s not yours” Nicole said again.

“hey, how did you know that I was going to say that?” Gyuri said.

Nicole: “I know you”

Onew came and said “stop fighting about a guy”

“we’re not fighting” Nicole said.

Gyuri: “so, where’s Minho?”

Onew: “hello, remember his plan?”

“oh yeahh, now I remember” Gyuri said.

“wait, so we got Minho back and what should we do about those two girls? We can’t just let them go just like that” Nicole said.

They three remain in silent, thinking about what they should do.

Onew suddenly snap his fingers and said "ting! a lamp!”

“what is it?” Nicole and Gyuri ask.

Onew smile with an evil face and whisper them his plan.

At Jiyoung, Jessica and Krystal school …

“I like your hair” krystal said to Jessica while they both walk into the toilet. 

“thanks” Jessica said.

They both look at the mirror, touching each other hair.

“Barbie girls” Jiyoung said to herself. She was hiding behind one of the toilet, holding a rope.

“I am sure to get you two” she said to herself again.

Jessica and Krystal move back. Jiyoung pull the rope and suddenly a bucket of water fall from the top of the toilet that is right behind of Jessica ad Krystal. They both scream and remain wet. Krystal kick the toilet door and found out that no one was there.

“haish!” Jessica shout and walk out from the toilet.

All of the students were looking at Jessica and Krystal. They all laugh at them. Jessica and Krystal feel very shy and run away to hide.

Jiyoung went out from her hiding place. She smile and said “that’s what you get when you try to ruin someone’s life”

She send Onew a text message. “I’ve got them and I already recorded it”

Onew receive the text. He tell Nicole and Gyuri and they three feel very happy.

“wait, this is not the end. We still have some plans” Onew said.

Nicole: “I know and this revenge will be very painful for them”

[USA]

Hara and Jonghyun was sitting on the couch and someone knock the door.

“I’ll get it” Hara said.

She went to the door and open it. she was very shock and remain in silent.

“who’s knocking?” Jonghyun said and went to the door to see Hara. he stop walking when he saw Minho standing right at the door. “Minho?” he said.

Minho look at Jonghyun and smile.

“what are you doing here?” Hara ask.

“are you going to just let me stand here forever?” Minho said.

“oh yeah, come in” hara said.

Minho walk in to the apartment and sit on the couch.

“what is he doing here? He’s such a spoiler” Jonghyun said to himself.

“wow, you do have a great apartment” Minho said.

Hara was standing next to the couch without saying anything. Yes, she is shock.

Minho look at Hara and smile. He get up from the couch and went to Hara. he stand right in front of her and hold Hara’s hand. “I need to explain everything” he said.

Hara still remain in silent. “I was wrong. I’m sorry. I know that forgiveness is not enough since I’ve broke your heart many times. Not once and not even twice. Hundreds of times that can’t even be count. i don’t know what I have done before. I was being spelled by my own sister. Now I’m already waking up from the spell. Hara, please forgive me” he explain.

Hara doesn’t say anything. She suddenly slap Minho.

Both Minho and Jonghyun was shock. 

“you hold her hand and let her hug you. Don’t you know that your hands and your body is mine to hug? You didn’t appear for two times just to be with her, you care more about her than me. you leave me without saying any break up words. I came to Seoul for two weeks excitedly hoping to see you and you didn’t even appear in front of me! you don’t even run to the airport to send me back and apologize. Your hands, it was supposed to be mine. You’ve given mine to her. Now you’re here and apologize. Why are you so stupid?” Hara said angrily while tears fall from her eyes.

Jonghyun who was shock still looking at them.

Minho doesn’t say anything. “get out, leave” Hara said.

He try to walk away from Minho but Minho hold her hand and pull her. Minho hug her and said “I’m sorry. I love you, I really do”

Jonghyun feel very awkward to see them both like that. He then decided to go out from the apartment and went to his apartment.

[Korea]

Jiyoung show Nicole, Gyuri and Onew the video. They all laugh seeing Jessica and krystal get wet.

“guys, I think we should not do any revenge” Jiyoung said.

“oh why?” Nicole said.

Jiyoung: “I know you guys hate her so much, I mean I hate her too. We shouldn’t do any revenge. I know that they’ll get back for what they have done. All we need to do is just be patient and go with the flow. But this thing is already enough to make them regret everything. I am going to send this video to all my friends” 

“aigoo, clever girl. She’s just like her sister” Onew said.

The next day, Jiyoung send the video to the whole school via e-mail. Everyone laugh everytime thay saw Jessica and Krystal. They both feel very shame.

When Krystal came back from school, her dad tell her to sit on the couch.

“we’ve got something to discuss” her mother said.

“we know what you have done to your brother. That is not good. Why are you like that? You’re ruining your brother life. If you love your brother, then you should support him, not destroying him!” her dad said angrily.

Krystal: “I don’t like that ugly girl”

Her dad: “why? why did you hate her so much? She’s not ugly. you’re just jealous of her. I like her and I don’t care about your thoughts”

Krystal: “I will never accept her in this family. I won’t. if she’s in this family, I promise that I’m going to 
make her life miserable as if she’s in hell!” 

“that’s it! you’re getting too over here! Guess what? I’m going to send you overseas. I’m going to send you to England. You need to learn your manners! There, you’ll know how hard life is. I won’t give you anymore allowance. I’m going to send you next week and I already booked the ticket. Your mom will pack all your stuff. Good thing for you right?” her dad said angrily.

Krystal was very shock after hearing what her dad have said. “what?!! Great idea! You’re ruining your own daughter life now!” she shout and went to her room.

“at least I don’t put any spell on you!” her dad scream.

Krystal close her bedroom door strongly. “bang!”

“that’s it! lock yourself in your room! Don’t get down here. We won’t give you any dinner” her dad said strictly.

“are you sure, you’re doing the right thing?” her mom said.

“yes, I am sure” her dad said.

[Korea]

“I need to confess Hara” Jonghyun said to himself. He hit his forehead and said “what am I thinking? Confess? Huh. Yes, I should confess before Minho did”

“what are you doing here anyway?” Hara ask Minho.

“I was missing you and I can’t wait to see you. I also came here to apologize” Minho explain.

“I know but you can just wait until I came to Seoul back” Hara said again.

“but this thing can show how much I love you” Minho said.

Hara sigh and smile.

Hara’s phone was ringing. It was a text message from Jonghyun.

“come and meet me at the restaurant next to our apartment building tonight”

“who was it?” Minho ask.

Hara hide her phone and said “nothing. It’s just my friends saying goodbye before I went back to Seoul” hara said.

Minho remain in silent.

“wait, when are you going back to Seoul?” Hara ask.

“the same day as you and Jonghyun” Minho said.

- Night -

Minho was sleeping on the couch at Jonghyun apartment. Jonghyun was standing right next to the couch, staring at Minho. “glade that he’s already fall asleep” he said to himself. He then went out silently without waking Minho 
up.

Hara was standing outside the restaurant. Jonghyun run towards her and said “how long have you been waiting?”

“I just came. Where’s Minho?” Hara answer.

“he’s already asleep. Let’s go” Jonghyu said.

Hara: “where are we going?”

Jonghyun: “just follow me”

They both then walk together. 

They reach to the park where they met the old man before.


“what are we doing here? no one’s here. I’m so afraid” hara said.

“don’t worry. It’s not that I’m not with you now” Jonghyun said. He saw hara wearing the necklace again.

“why didn’t you take that thing off?” he ask.

“I love it” hara said while holding the necklace.

They both sit on a bench.

“Hara, I have something to say” Jongyun said.

“just say it” Hara said.

“I still love you. All this time I was lying. I just pretend to not like you anymore. I tried to get rid of you but I can’t and I don’t know why. Sometime, I hate myself for lying to you. I always try to give you a hint and I hate it when you didn’t even get any if my point” Jonghyun confess.

Hara look at Jonghyun. “why don’t you tell me before Minho came? Don’t you know that I fall for you but now, Minho is back and I think my feeling gone. I don’t even get what my feeling really is. if you tell me earlier, then everything will be ok”. She hold Jonghyun hand.

“I know. I’ve set the wrong time. When Minho came, I started to realize that I should confess to you once again and tell the truth. Anyway, I know you’ve got a strong feeling on Minho than me. it’s ok as long as I’ve tried confessing to you again” Jonghyun said again.

Hara didn’t say anything.

“hara, will you marry me?” Jognhyun said immediately.

Hara look at Jonghyun again and said “Jonghyun ..”

Suddenly her phone rings.

“where are you? I’m in front of your apartment now”

“oh, we need to go. Minho was waiting for me” hara said and pull Jonghyun hand. They both went back to their apartment.

“where have you been?” Minho ask.

“oh, we went to the college just now. The professor called us” Hara said.

“I’m going inside” Jonghyun said. He went inside his apartment.

Hara and Minho get inside Hara’s apartment. Minho sit on the couch while Hara went to her room to put all her stuff.

“Hara, let’s get married” Minho said suddenly.

Hara was shock after hearing what Minho have said. She laugh.

“I’m serious” Minho said again.

Hara went to the couch and sit next to Minho.

“marry me” Minho repeat.

Hara didn’t answer anything. “aren’t you supposed to answer me?” Minho said.

“I’ll answer it when we’re already back to Seoul” Hara said.

Minho get up and came with a white rose. He gave it to Hara.

“Minho, thanks” Hara said.

“remember to say yes” Minho said.

Hara look at the rose. She found out that there’s a diamond ring right in the middle of the rose. She took it out 
and said “what is this?”

Minho take the ring out and put it on Hara’s hand. Hara stare at the ring. “it’s beautiful but I can’t have it 
now” Hara said and take off the ring. She give the ring back to Minho.

“why? You still can’t trust me?” Minho ask.

“no, it’s not like that. I trust you. It’s just, I don’t know. Just keep it, I just can’t accept it” Hara said.

[Korea]

“hey, I’ve heard that Jonghyun and Minho proposed Hara yesterday” Nicole said.

“what? Who’s first?” Gyuri said.

“how did you know?” Onew ask.

Nicole: “Hara told me this morning. She was very panicked. Jonghyun proposed her first”

Gyuri: “I wonder who she will choose”

Onew: “I hope she will choose jonghyun than Minho”

Nicole: “just wait and see”

“they’re going back tomorrow anyway” Onew said.

“yeah and I am very excited. I can’t wait to see Hara!” Gyuri said.

[USA]

“Hara, let me bring your bag” Minho said and take Hara’s bag.

“thanks” Hara said.

Jonghyun remain in silent. He didn’t want to talk to Hara when Minho was there. He just don’t feel very comfortable. They three then get inside their plane and fly to Seoul.

[Korea]

Jonghyun and Hara’s family were waiting for them at the airport. Nicole and Gyuri were there too. Onew? Yes, he was there but he can’t help himself eating the chicken at the bar.

Jonghyun, Hara and Minho walk out from the door. All of the family wave at them happily after a long time being far away. They three went towards their family and hug them.

The next day, Nicole and Gyuri came to Hara’s house.

“so, Hara. who did you choose?” Nicole ask.

“him” Hara said.

“who’s him?” Gyuri ask.

Hara: “I’ll tell you guys tomorrow. Anyway, I’m going to choose my wedding dress next week. Wana come?” 

“for sure, we want!” Nicole and Gyuri said excitedly.

“when will be the wedding day?” Nicole ask.

“next month" Hara answer.

Time went so fast. It’s the day for Hara to choose her wedding dress.

Hara was standing in front of the boutique, waiting for Nicole and Gyuri. Nicol and Gyuri came 5 minutes later.

Nicole: “sorry we’re late, Hara”

“it’s ok. Let’s go inside” Hara said. They then went inside the boutique.

Hara try all of the dress. Suddenly Jonghyun came.

“oh, Jonghyun” Nicole said.

Hara look at Jonghyun and smile. She walk towards him and said “why are you late?”

“sorry, the road was so busy” Jonghyun said.

“it’s ok. Come on, help me chose the dress” Hara said. She hold Jonghyun hand and pull him.

Jonghyun sit on the couch while Hara try a dress in the fitting room. 

“I bet, she look beautiful when she came out of the fitting room and you’ll love it!” Nicole said.

Jonghyun didn’t say anything. He just smile waiting for Hara to walk out of the fitting room.

“I want to be the flower girl” Gyuri said.

“me too” Nicole said.

“yeah, I think you two should be the flower girl” Jonghyun said.

Suddenly, Hara walk out from the fitting room.

White dress, with a flower and sparkling design, Hara look so bright. Jonghyun were very shock after seeing Hara so beautiful in the dress. “you are beautiful” Jonghyun said.

Hara smile and look at herself at the mirror.

“Hara, you are gorgeous!” Nicole said.

“this is perfect” Gyuri said.

“just take this dress, let’s choose your shoes” Nicole said .

They then choose Hara’s shoe.

Jonghyun sit on the couch smiling on his own. He keep on recapping the time when Hara walk out from the fitting room. “I am so lucky” he said to himself.
........................................................................................................................................................................


A/N: I'll post the final part later or tomorrow :D