Perfect two

You're my true love

Minho: “who’s moving?”

Hara: “Jonghyun”

Minho: “well, I’m glade so that no one will disturb you anymore”

Onew laugh and said “that’s true”

Hara: “I know but I don’t have my chance to apologize to him. Who knows I’ve done something wrong to him” she
obviously forgot about Jonghyun have said to her that Jonghyun like her.

Minho: “just forget about him. I know he’s a good guy, he will always forgive people. Why is he moving anyway?”

Onew: “we don’t know. He never told us before”

Minho: “never mind. You go back to your class, Hara. it’s almost bell.”

Hara: “ok”

“see, he’s not always that sensitive” Onew whisper at Hara.

Hara smile and she then walk slowly.

At class, Nicole and Gyuri were also talking about Jonghyun. 

Hara: “I’m so sad that we don’t even have a lot of times to spend with him”

Nicole: “I know. I just wish that I know where he is now”

Gyuri: “me too. We don’t even have his number and address.”

Hara: “forget about it. Our city is not that big. Maybe we could meet him anywhere. All we need to think now is our examination which is coming”

Nicole: “yes and we should also think about our future when we already got our result”

Gyuri: “and also Hara and Minho marriage”

Hara: “it’s still early to think about that!”

They three then laugh together and forgot about Jonghyun.

The next week, Nicole, Gyuri and Hara were talking about Jonghyun since they miss to talk to him.

Gyuri: “I just wish there will be a new guy to replace Jonghyun”

Nicole: “I wish Jonghyun come back here”

Hara: “I feel so lonely when he’s not here. There’s no one left to shed my tears when I feel sad”

Nicole: “he is so sweet and I just thought who will be the lucky girl to have him”

Gyuri: “Hara, you’ve got Minho to shed your tears”

Hara: “I know but I just don’t have anyone to disturb me”

Nicole: “he is a good guy and yet clever”

Gyuri: “I just thought you and him are the perfect two, Hara. You’re pretty, he’s handsome. You’re clever and he’s the second top in this class while you’re the first. Your name and his are sound very perfect. JongHara, perfect couple”

Hara: “stop it. I already have my Minho”

Gyuri: “no wait. Let me finish it first. And if you two are married, your children will be very clever and pretty or handsome or cute”

Nicole: “no, I support MinRa than JongHara. Because JongNic sound more perfect”

Gyuri: “oh no. Jongyuri work more best. Onicole sound more perfect for me” 

Hara laugh and said “stop it guys. It’s no use to fight because of a guy. And anyway, why did you guys bring Onew name here?”

They three then laugh with each other. 

NOTE:

JONGHARA (JONGHYUN AND HARA)
MINRA (MINHO AND HARA)
JONGNIC (JONGHYUN AND NICOLE)
ONICOLE (ONEW AND NICOLE)
AND YES, IT’S NOT THE END (:


During lunch time, they three walk to set 5 class to meet Onew and Minho. Hara walk towards Minho and hug him 
since they miss each other. 

Nicole: “aww, you two are the perfect two”

Gyuri: “yes, they always do”

Onew then sing “You can be the peanut butter to my jelly, you can be the butterflies I feel in my belly, you can be the captain and I can be your first mate. You can be the chills I feel on our first date”

Gyuri continue “You can be the hero and I can be your side kick. You can be the tear that I cry if we ever split. You can be the rain from the cloud when it's storming or you can be the sun when it shines in the morning”

Nicole continue “Cause you're the one for me and I'm the one for you. You take the both of us and we're the perfect two”

(Auburn-perfect two)

At home, Hara was sitting next to the window remembering Jonghyun. Jiyoung then came inside her room.
Jiyoung: “what are you doing?”

Hara: “nothing”

Jiyoung: “are you thinking about Jonghyun oppa?”

Hara: “hey, you know Jonghyun?”

Jiyoung: “yes”

Hara: “how did you know him?”

Jiyoung: “well, he came to see me and yeah, I know him”

Hara: “wait, do you know that he’s moving?”

Jiyoung: “yeah and I came here to tell you about him”

Hara: “what is it?”

Jiyoung: “when the school re open, he came to see me early in the morning and he told me that he’s moving. I ask him why and he told me that he doesn’t want to disturb you. He like you so much and thought that you have the same feeling too. He also had been waiting for your answer. He felt very sad when he heard that you are dating with Minho.”

Hara: “omo, I forgot about that! Did you know where is he now?”

Jiyoung: “no, he didn’t tell me”

Hara: “what about his number?”

Jiyoung: “no”

Hara then feel very guilty and sad. 

One month later, the name Jonghyun is not exist in the school anymore since they all already forgot about him. 

They all study and have their life normally as usual.

Time passes by so fast and it’s one week left for their big exam before they finish secondary school. Hara was inside her room without anything to do. She then call Minho.

Hara: “I’m bored and I don’t have anything to do”

Minho: “do your revision then. The exam is next week”

Hara: “I’ve revised every day and it is so boring that I already remember all of them. How about you? Have you 
revise?”

Minho: “no, I feel so lazy”

Hara: “oh why? You should revise now”

Minho: “you know I’m in set 5 and people like me never care about studying”

Hara: “but you should since you are now with me”

Minho: “I think I can’t pass the exam”

Hara: “no, you can do it. I’ve got an idea. What about you come to my house every day and we do our revision together?”

Minho: “sure, and you teach me ok?”

Hara: “alright then”

For the whole week, Minho came to Hara’s house every day. They study together aiming for a good result. Not to forget, Nicole, Gyuri and Onew also join them.

It was exam day, all the students are getting ready for the exam. Some are nervous, some still revising and some relax like they don’t even care about the exam. Hara stand on a table and shout “good luck everyone! Peace out!”

Onew: “get down Hara! it’s so dangerous to stand on a table”

Hara then get down from the table.

Teacher: “alright, everyone can get into the exam hall now. Don’t forget to bring all the materials you need”
All the students get into the exam hall and sit on their own sit.  In the exam hall, Hara sits next to Minho.

“good luck” Hara whisper at Minho and smile. 

Teacher: “you can start now”

Everyone answer the exam paper carefully except for the set 6 and some of the set 5 class. They sleep and some only look at the question paper but not including Onew and Minho. 

When the exam is over …

Hara: “how’s the exam?”

Minho: “it was easy. I never answer an exam paper neatly before”

Hara: “see, that’s the use of studying together”

Onew: “yeah me too. I never thought that I could answer the paper. All this time, I only think about chicken and chicken now I know that it is more easier to study while eating chicken” he laugh.

They all laugh.

Gyuri: “it’s easier to answer paper if we understand”

Nicole: “and study group!”

Hara: “alright, tonight let’s sleep at my house and do our last group study. Tomorrow is the last day”

At Hara’s house, they all study together for a long time. It’s 10 o’clock and they decided to go to sleep and get ready for tomorrow. Onew, Nicole and Gyuri were already asleep while Hara and Minho was sitting next to the window and looking at the sky.

Minho: “this is what I always do when I miss you so much”

Hara: “what?”

Minho: “when I miss you, I will sit next to a window and look at the sky and think about you”

Hara: “when I feel sad and lonely, I normally sit next to this window and look at the star but when I miss you, I normally sit near the corner and think about you”

Minho: “what will you do next after you’ve got your result?”

Hara: “obviously, I will continue my study in the college and then to the university. What about you?”

Minho: “I don’t know. If I have a good result then I will also continue my study in college”

Hara: “good boy” she laugh and make a mess with Minho’s hair.

Minho: “what if we couldn’t meet anymore after we’ve got our result. You know when we get older and older, we’ll get very busy”

Hara: “no, don’t think like that”

Suddenly, Onew snore. Hara and Minho were very shock and laugh with each other.

The next day, they again get ready to get into the exam hall.

Hara: “remember, be good”

Minho: “I will”

They then get into the exam hall.

When the exam is over, all the students were very excited and happy since it was the last day they were in the school. Some are shouting happily and some are hugging before the holiday.

Hara: “I guess this is the last day I see you before result day”

Minho: “no, I can go to your house everyday”

Hara: “I’m not talking to you, dear. I’m talking to Onew” she laugh.

Minho laugh and his face turn red.

Onew: “hey, we can hang out everyday”

Nicole: “yeah, we can go to each other house everyday”

Gyuri: “hey, now I remember Jonghyun!”

Hara: “oh yeah, we already forgot about him”

Nicole: “how is he doing now? I start to miss him now”

Onew: “come on guys, I guess he is ok now”

Minho: “yeah, just forget about him. Right now what we need to do is enjoy!”

Hara: “hey, I’ve got an idea! What about we watch movie now?”

Nicole” that’s a great idea. Come on!”

They then walk together to watch a movie. They also went to play bowling and even go to the theme park. 

At night, Minho walk Hara home. When they reach in front of Hara house …

Hara: “I enjoy today” she smile.

Minho: “me too”

Hara: “so, I guess I’m going to see you next week then”

Minho: “yeah, at Onew house. I’ll meet you here then we could walk together to his house”

Hara: “ok then, goodnight” she walk slowly.

Minho: “Hara, wait”

Hara stop. Minho run towards her and hug Hara.

Minho: “I love you and I will never leave you”

Hara: “I love you too”

Minho then kiss Hara’s forehead and said “you will always be mine and I will never leave you”

They then kissed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the late update! I was suppose to update it on the first day of new year but I was really busy, I can't hold the promis :/ Don't forget to comment and subscribe of course and also PLEASE DON'T BE A SILENT READER :D

POLL TIME!!!! (For my second fanfic):