Oh Hi Jonghyun!

You're my true love

It was Sunday, Hara and Minho were walking around the city. They watch movie and have dinner together. During the night, they both walk in the garden at the city. It is a well-known famous garden where all couple had their date. It was a quiet night and there is a lot of star on the sky. Hara and Minho was sitting on a hill where they can see the city. They together look at the sky and sigh.

Hara: “it’s nice here, calm and quiet. There’s many stars today” she look at Minho.

Minho: “yes it is. Do you know why people like to see the star?”

Hara: “no, why?”

Minho: “it’s because the star can make people feel calm and smile by shining and when they shine, people will feel very special. The most shining star will be someone’s favourite star and it will be very special for the person. Each person had their one special star. I’ve got one and it will be forever mine. Do you have one?” he look at Hara’s face.

Hara: “no, I don’t have one. Which star is yours?”

Minho smile and said, “The star is here now, right next to me. The star will always be in my heart and I will never replace it with another one. The star makes my life complete. Without the star, I feel so lost.”

Hara: “which one is it? Point it for me.”

Minho smile and point at Hara’s nose. “It’s you.”

Hara smile and lay her head on Minho’s shoulder. Minho hold Hara’s hand and said “I will never leave you and I promise”

The next morning, at school, Hara and Minho meet with each other again as usual. Onew, Gyuri and Nicole feel glade and happy to see Hara smiling back. 

NO, STILL, IT’S NOT THE END :D

1 month later …

The school manager come in to Hara’s class and said “hey class, we’ve got new student here”

A guy came in and all the girls where very happy to meet him.

“hello, my name is Jonghyun.” He introduce himself with a baby face smile. 

Jonghyun then sit to his seat and all the girls in the class run towards him and ask him a lot of question. All the girls start to fall in love with him except Hara. Hara doesn’t even show any interest on Jonghyun. Jonghyun answer all the girls question with smile but when he saw Hara sitting on her own, he smile with a great joy. During all lesson, Jonghyun keep on looking at Hara.

During break time, Hara meet Minho in set 5 class and tell Minho about the new student. Minho shows Hara a jealous face when Hara tell him that Jonghyun is tall and handsome. Hara just laugh softly and tease Minho by making him more jealous.

Meanwhile, Jonghyun was standing near to a locker next to where Hara and Minho was standing. Jonghyun saw Hara and Minho together but he taught that they both are only friends that are very close. 

When the break time is over, Jonghyun sits next to Hara.
Jonghyun: “Hey Hara, what are you doing?”

Hara: “oh hey, nothing. I’m just listening to music”

Jonghyun and Hara have a long chat. They both joke and laugh with each other and Jonghyun feel so close with Hara.

At Jonghyun house …

Jonghyun was laying on his bed thinking about Hara all night long. He smile on his own when he remember the time when he tease Hara and Hara put her hand on Jonghyun shoulder.

“I don’t know why I keep on thinking about you, Hara. I think I already fall for you” he said to himself.

Meanwhile, at Hara’s house …

Hara was sitting at her study table. Jiyoung knock on Hara’s door and Hara ask her to come in. Jiyoung sit on 

Hara’s bed and playing with Hara’s teddy bear.

Hara: “What bring you here?”

Jiyoung: “Nothing. I just feel so bored in my room without anything to do.”

Hara: “Don’t you have any homework to do?”

Jiyoung: “I’ve done them all”

Hara remain in silent. Jiyoung then continue the conversation “I’ve seen him at school”

Hara: “who?”

Jiyoung: “Minho”

Hara: “really? Then what’s your point? You’re not interested in this kind of thing right?”

Jiyoung: “I am not interested in this kind of stuff but my friends keep on talking about him. They are so obsess with him. When I told them that he is yours, they feel so jealous.”

Hara: “proud to be me to have him. Now go to bed, it’s already late. We’ve got school tomorrow.”

Jiyoung then get up from the bed and went to her room. Hara lay on her bed and send Minho a message before she went to bed.

“I love you, I always do :D

At Minho house …

Minho receive the message and smile when he read it and reply.

“I love you too. And I always do. Good night sleeping beauty”

Minho then went to bed and sleep.

The next morning, Hara and Minho walk to school together. When they reach school, Jonghyun was standing next to tree near the school entrance.

“Hara!” Jonghyun shout and wave his hand.

To be continued …

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Well, you know that Minho is a sensitive person right? and he also will feel jealous whenever a guy get close with Hara.
  GUESS WHAT, I UPDATE 2 CHAPTERS TODAY 'CAUSE I'M IN A MOOD XD It's almost Christmas, so mind sharing what you want for Christmas this year? For me, I want any K-pop albums i like (I REALLY WANT --") and all my bias with me this Christmas (IN MY DREAMS --")

Don't forget to read my One-shot : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/111746/one-shot-i-am-too-late-cheondoong-hara-mblaq-mir-oneshot

 

KEY:

             - what I am saying in my heart right now.

             - what I want for Christmas