In Our Fantasy World

Looking back, Moving Forward

*

“Let’s try living in that fantasy that you and I can be together.” He said.

Taeyeon didn’t answer because she doesn’t know what to say. Will she say yes and live in a crazy night or keep her sanity, say no and save herself tomorrow?

Either way, she’ll have regrets. So whatever, crazy night it is. Who knows, maybe she’ll get over this crush after tonight.

“For one night.” She said without looking at Jiyong.

Yeah, so they both agreed to live in their crazy fantasy world that night. To hell with tomorrow, tonight, it’s Jiyong and Taeyeon. Together.

“Can I come closer and hug you?” He asked with a little doubt.

Oh my goodness. This isn’t easy, is it? This is awkward!

“Yeah but isn’t this awkward?” She asked.

Jiyong laughed a little.

“it is but I don’t want to think about it. Tonight, you’re my girlfriend so awkwardness may rot in hell.” He said.

Taeyeon thought for a while. Fine whatever, this is only just for tonight. Don’t hold back anymore, girl.

“Ha! I’m GD’s girlfriend for one night. How awesome is that!” She shouted in the air.

Jiyong laughed but he shouted too.

“Hey people! Meet my girlfriend for tonight! Die of envy!”

Then they both laughed. This crazy place is also making them crazy.

“Okay, you can hug me now. Faster, the clock is ticking.” She said.

So with that, they forgot all the awkwardness surrounding the place and hugged each other. To Jiyong’s surprise, Taeyeon hugged him tighter and smelled his shirt.

“Hmmm, I’ve always thought you smell so good. Can I have this shirt of yours? I want to keep your scent.” She said.

Jiyong chuckled.

“Sure girlfriend. Don’t smell it every day though, you might miss me and remember this night often.” He said teasing.

“Ha! Maybe you’ll remember this more than I will. Well, don’t come running after me and say you want us to give this a try.” She answered.

“I don’t think so. I don’t want you hurt. Hey, why are we talking about this? We should be sweet with each other, right?” He asked.

Taeyeon hugged him tightly again which made Jiyong laugh again.

“Well, I’m being sweet now. Look, I’m hugging you like a lovesick puppy.” She said.

Jiyong smiled then he kissed Taeyeon at the top of the head.

“Can I be honest? I lied when I told you Yoona’s the prettiest.” He said.

Taeyeon smiled too.

“I kind of figured that out now. But for the record, TOP-sunbaenim is really the most handsome in Bigbang. But you’re the cutest.” She said.

Jiyong made a face.

“Do you really think I’m cute? It’s a very girly term. I don’t feel attractive with that adjective.” He complained.

“But you’re really cute. Yah, number one rule, you should always agree with your girlfriend.” She said.

Jiyong laughed for the nth time.

“Oh yeah, I’m really cute that’s why you’re head over heels for me.” He teased.

“I’ll say yes if you admit you’re head over heels for me too.” She said.

Jiyong kissed her forehead now. And instead of protesting, Taeyeon just closed her eyes and felt the warmth of his lips. Make the most out of it Taeyeon. This is a limited edition.

“Isn’t it obvious? It’s 2015 and I liked you in 2007.” He said.

“That’s too long. Are you sure you aren’t in love with me yet?” She teased.

Jiyong just chuckled but didn’t answer.

“Just hug me, Kim Taeyeon.” He said.

Aaaah, yeah. Okay, no more talks about love.

“Hey Tae, kissing is allowed tonight, isn’t it?” He asked.

Taeyeon froze for a while but recovered after. Will she allow the dragon to kiss her? Hmmmm, in reality, of course not! But this is fantasy, so of course yes!

“Well, you’ve been giving me halmoni kisses, aren’t those considered?” She asked.

“They are but, are you my grandmother?” He asked.

“No.” She answered.

“Then what are you?” He asked.

“Your girlfriend?” She answered.

“And where should I suppose to kiss my girlfriend?” He asked.

“Uhm, in the hands?” She said teasing.

Jiyong chuckled.

“I’ve got a better answer.” He said.

Then without letting Taeyeon react, he captured her lips and kissed her passionately.

Yes, that night, in the fantasy world, Kim Taeyeon and Kwon Jiyong shared their first kiss.

“Did you eat sugar?” Jiyong asked.

“Why?” Taeyeon asked.

“Because your lips are so sweet.” Jiyong answered.

But Taeyeon laughed so hard. Was that a pick-up line? It was the corniest she has ever heard.

“Oh no, maybe you ate sugar.” She said teasing.

“Why?”

“Because we’re sharing your sweetness.” She answered.

So with that, they kissed again.

Eeeeew guys, that was so corny.

*

Taeyeon woke up with arms wrapped around her body.

Yeah, she remembers. What happened last night was magic. But like Cinderella, her magic was only meant to last for a few hours.

And when this man wakes up, everything will all be just memories.

She subtly caressed Jiyong’s face.

“If you’re not who you are and I’m not who I am, are we loving each other now?” She said with a bitter smile.

Unlike what she hoped for, what happened last night didn’t make her get over her feelings. It didn’t help at all. It just made everything stronger.

But she closed her eyes again. Few more minutes. Few more minutes Taeyeon until he wakes up.

But Jiyong wasn’t asleep. And he mastered all his courage not to answer Taeyeon’s question.

“ Yes, and maybe this fantasy can be real.” He said in his thoughts.

Moments later, both decided to go back to reality.

And of course, it was very awkward.

“G-Good morning. “ Taeyeon said.

“Good morning. Have you slept well?” Jiyong asked.

With that, Taeyeon blushed so she looked away. Jiyong shouldn’t see her blush.

“Y-yeah. The room is really comfortable.”She answered.

“Good. We’ll eat then I’ll send you home.” He said.

Taeyeon nodded. And then she remembered the shirt.

“Uhm... you see… well… ah ! Never mind.” She said in frustration.

How would she ask for his shirt without looking stupid?

“What is it?” Jiyong asked in confusion.

But Taeyeon couldn’t answer. Instead, she pointed his shirt using her lips.

Jiyong frowned.

“What? Morning kiss?” He asked.

Taeyeon’s eyes widened and she blushed like a person who ate the spiciest chili in the world.

“No!” She shouted.

Jiyong wanted to laugh. Okay fine, you’re given extension just until you leave this fantasy place.

“Why not? Last night, you said my lips are sweet.” He said faking a serious face.

Taeyeon was shocked. She thought they’ll forget that night? What the hell?

“Yah! That’s a mortal sin. What happened in fantasy world stays in fantasy world, you’re breaking the rules.” She said.

“But Dolce Vita’s our fantasy world. So basically, we’re still in fantasy.”  He said.

“Alright, fine! Give me your shirt then. I’ll bring that home.” She said.

“ Let’s exchange. Leave that shirt too.” He said referring to his shirt being worn by Taeyeon.

“Deal.” She said.

And when she was about to turn her back to go to the bathroom, Jiyong pulled her and kissed her on the lips again but before she can respond, he let go.

“Good morning, girlfriend.” Then he winked and went to the bathroom.

Taeyeon stood there like a statue.

“It isn’t over yet?” She asked herself.

Yes, Kim Taeyeon. It isn’t over yet because you’re still in Dolce Vita, your fantasy world.

So in the end, she smiled temporarily ignoring the thought that later on, her heart will be crushed.

 

*

Moments later, they went outside their room to eat.

“Should I wear a disguise? People might see me.” She said.

“The guests have checked out and I ordered them to temporarily close the place while were here. And don’t worry, my staffs know I’m with Kim Taeyeon.” He said.

Taeyeon’s mouth dropped.

“What?! You’re really impossible. What if they take pictures and upload it in the internet? This is really the end of my precious life.” She said.

Jiyong laughed.

“At least you got to kiss me before you die.” He teased.

She should be rude, right? But they’re still in fantasy, so she should be sweet.

“I want to be rude but I won’t since the food is delicious.” She said so she just ate.

But a few seconds later, she thought of something.

“Hey boyfriend, say “ah”.” She said with mouth open holding a spoon to feed Jiyong.

“What the?” Jiyong said.

“Duh, I’m being sweet right now. C’mon, open your mouth.” Taeyeon commanded.

So Jiyong obliged.

“My girlfriend’s the sweetest little midget in the world.” He said.

Taeyeon laughed but they just continued to eat. Then she remembered something.

“So, after we leave this place, what’s going to happen?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong looked at her and somehow, he was awakened.

“We’ll do the deal. We’ll stop liking each other.” He said.

Taeyeon nodded but somehow, in the deepest portion of her heart, she wanted to shout NO.

“And about the fangirl, give me her number and I’ll call her.” He said.

Taeyeon looked at him. So he’s really ending this now. The crazy fangirl actually brought them together and now, he’s gonna end everything by calling her.

Though something isn’t okay, she has to look at the brighter side. At least she won’t be disturbed anymore.

“Finally. Thanks.” She said.

Those were their last words before going home…

 

*

Taeyeon felt a hole inside her when she and Jiyong said goodbye to each other just now.

She’s now entering her apartment. To her surprise, SNSD was there.

Much as she loves these girls, she really doesn’t want to say anything or else she’ll cry.

So she faked happiness.

“Unnie!” Everyone shouted.

“How are you, are you okay?” Sunny asked.

“Were you hurt?” SooYoung asked.

“Where have you been, unnie?” Yuri asked.

“Did you sleep with GD-sunbaenim?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Why are you so late?” Yoona asked.

Aigoo. SNSD really spells C-H-A-O-S.

“Sssssh shut up girls!” Tiffany shouted.

Then everyone kept quiet.

“Taeng, are you okay?” Tiffany asked.

“Yes, I’m fine. Why wouldn’t I be fine?” She faked a smile.

“Where did Jiyong bring you?” She asked.

“Dolce Vita.” She simply said.

“Dolce Vita?!” Everyone chorused then squealed.

“I told you girls! Something’s going on!” Yuri said.

“Awwwww, so sweet.” Seohyun said.

“Relax girls, nothing’s going on.” Taeyeon said.

“Liar. But okay, we won’t force you if you don’t want to tell us yet but please Taeng, soon…” Sunny said.

Taeyeon just nodded. But nothing will be spilled. Because everything about G-Dragon and Kim Taeyeon is history. Some dream that had to end.

*

That night, Tiffany noticed that Taeyeon’s quiet so she decided to confront her.

“I know you’re not fine. Tell me.” She ordered.

Taeyeon looked at her.

“I don’t know. I guess this is really my nature. Not being fine.” She said.

“What happened in Dolce Vita? Surely, you just didn’t look at each other the whole night.” Tiffany said.

Taeyeon sighed.

“Nothing happened, Tiff. At least not what you’re thinking of.” She answered.

“So I’m asking you to tell me.” She insisted.

“Can you keep a secret?” Taeyeon finally asked.

“Of course.” Tiffany answered.

“You’ll laugh at me but the moment I saw GD-sunbaenim in that club, I started to have a crush on him. Then I lost track how and when we started seeing each other. I mean, started bumping into each other. And every single time, I kept realizing that my feelings for him grow. I actually don’t think about Baekhyun now. But you see, it’s just too impossible. We both decided that it’s just too impossible.” She explained.

Tiffany cursed.

“What’s impossible?! He’s single, you’re single. So why not? Why are you thinking about what the people will say? And to hell with our careers, we’ve been successful and we have many supporters, they’re gonna support you, Tae.” She said.

“But that’s easy to say. You see, even if nothing’s going on between us, I’ve been receiving threats from his obsessed fan. What more if we really date? Tell me. And he’s GD, for crying out loud! How can I keep up with his life? He’s fun, I’m boring. He’s north, I’m south. We’re just too different.” She explained.

Tiffany sighed in frustration.

“Did he tell you he loves you?” Tiffany asked.

“No! We’re not in that point yet. We just confessed that we like each other but we decided to just keep it that way. Ah no, we decided to stop liking each other because it’s not going to happen. It’s just too dangerous. And he told me he’s gonna call that fangirl to stop.” She said.

“What?” Tiffany asked.

Uh-oh, someone needs to make a phone call.

 

*

TOP was sleeping when his phone rang. It was Hwang Miyoung, his girlfriend?

“Hey beautiful.” He said.

“Red alert! We need to have change of plans. The crazy fangirl isn’t working anymore.” She said.

“What do you mean not working? Jiyong just brought Taeyeon to Dolce Vita for crying out loud!” He said.

“Yes, but your stupid friend brought her there just to tell her they’re impossible because it’s very dangerous. This is your fault, Seunghyun. I told you your idea was lame. Now what are we gonna do?” She asked.

“What? I was pretty sure it’s going to work.” He said with disbelief.

“Yeah, that’s what you thought. Okay, let’s think of another plan. We can’t give up. And remember, my answer depends on the result of our project so you need to think very hard.” She said.

“Yeah, yeah, okay I’ll think of another one. Give me some time.” He said.

“Alright, bye.” She said.

“Hey, aren’t you even going to say some sweet words?” He complained.

“I will. Three words.” Tiffany said.

“Really? What? I love you?” He teased.

“No. DO-YOUR-BEST.” She said.

“C’mon!” He said.

“Bye, gorgeous.” She said then she hung up.

Yes people, these schemers are the mastermind beneath the crazy fangirl act.

Who’s the crazy fangirl?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A certain GTAE shipper whom they paid to scare our poor Taeyeon.

Let’s just call her SHINYEONJUNG.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

BUSTED.

 

*

 Taeyeon was still in deep thoughts because of what happened. Right now, she’s helplessly looking at Jiyong’s shirt.

She thought her feelings will be gone if she told him she likes him. But she was wrong. It’s becoming stronger. And now, she misses him. But what else can she do?

None.

In times like these, there’s a certain person who can only give her comfort.

And she’s hoping he’ll answer.

 

*

Jiyong’s currently looking at the ceiling thinking about what happened last night. Fantasy’s over Jiyong. You need to forget everything that happened last night.

Then he looked at the shirt beside him. His shirt with the scent of an angel.

Suddenly, his phone rang. It was Kim.

He answered it.

“Hi.” She said.

Hearing her voice, he can sense that she’s a little sad.

“Hey, are you alright?” He asked.

“I don’t know. My mind says I am but my heart says I’m not.” She said.

“What do you mean?” He asked.

“I’m hurt.” She said.

Jiyong frowned.

“Ex-boyfriend? Crush?” He asked.

Kim didn’t answer at once.

“Ji, I think I know how your crush feels. She must be terribly hurt now. She likes you and you like her too. But you chose not to fight for it. You chose to be a coward. Somehow, I want to hate you too for doing that to her. Because right now, I’m hurt of the same situation.” She said.

Jiyong was dumbfounded. How in the world? Kim is also experiencing what he’s experiencing right now?

“Believe me, my situation is different from yours, Kim. I do admit I’m being a jerk right now. But I know that everything’s for the better.” He said.

“Yeah, but sometimes, it to follow your mind because you’re killing your heart.” She said.

“I know. Always choose the lesser evil, right? I’m sorry for what’s happening to you, Kim. I really want to help but I don’t know how to.” He said.

“Hearing your voice is enough for me. Thank you for always being there.” She said.

“I’ll always be here. Kim, that guy’s a jerk. You can’t continue liking him if he can’t fight for you.” He said.

“You’re talking as if you’re not a jerk.” Kim said.

“I am. That’s why I’m telling you now that the guy you like is a jerk. A jerk like I am.” He said.

“Yeah. But it’s so easy to say. I thought it’s easy too.” She said.

Silence…

“Kim, do you want to see each other again?” He asked.

*

Taeyeon wants to. She really wants to. But she’s lying to him.

“I want to but it’s complicated.” She said.

“What’s complicated?” He asked.

She sighed.

“I actually lied to you.” She said.

“What?!” He said with a slightly high voice.

Taeyeon felt nervous.

“I’m so sorry, please don’t be mad. I have my reasons why I did that but I didn’t mean to lie.” She said in defense.

“No, no, I’m not mad. It’s just that, I actually lied to you too.” He said.

“Huh?” She asked in confusion.

“Let’s see each other again, Kim. Then whatever happens, everything should just be about the two of us.” He said.

She doesn’t understand what he’s talking about but…

“Okay. Let’s meet then.” She said.

 

-----------

The crowd was filled with “oooohhh” again.

“I knew it! I really knew it!” The reporter said.

Jiyong and Taeyeon continue to laugh with the reporter’s reaction.

“They were so mean, right?” Jiyong said.

“Beyond mean! But hey, we have another scoop here. TOP-ssi and Tiffany-ssi.” The other reporter said.

“Yeah, interview them too!” Taeyeon cheered.

Everyone laughed.

“So what about Ji and Kim? Did they finally meet each other?” The reporter asked.

“Did we meet that time, Tae?” He asked Taeyeon.

Taeyeon shrugged.

“Wait, I’ll try to remember.” She said.

Then yeah, she tried to remember what happened after that.

 

 

 

-----------

A/N:

Hello guys! Hahahhahahahhahhahahhahhahah sorry sorry sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that was the lamest suspense ever. Hahhahhahhaha. Please don't leave me. hahhahahha! I really couldn’t think of a unique idea to put a twist on the mastermind. I thought of something but I don’t want to be super dramatic anymore so I decided to follow your instincts. Hahhaha.

Let’s see what these masterminds’ PLAN B is.

Thank you for your support. Saranghaeyo!

GTAE Fighting!