Solve this mess

Looking back, Moving Forward

October 2015

Everyone’s chaotic when they heard about the dating rumor about SNSD’s Taeyeon and Bigbang’s G-Dragon.

People were like “What the heck?” They don’t even know each other personally, how will they date? Are you kidding us?

Some were like “That’s the funniest joke of the year” or “It’s the most non-sense issue to date.”

Like now, that’s what the YG Entertainment is thinking about.

“Jiyong, explain this crap. Before we tell the world that this is purely made-up, tell me what this is all about.” YG Sajangnim asked.

They are now in a room talking one on one with Bigbang’s manager.

“Sajangnim, I have nothing to say but that rumor is funnier than any gag show in the world. That’s not even worth a piece of penny.” Jiyong explained but at the back of his mind he’s thinking why in the world something like this would come out.

“Okay then, I’ll release an official statement.” YG Sajanmin said.

And so this is what YG Entertainment has to say:

“We have nothing to say officially.”

 

*

Meanwhile, Taeyeon is also in the room talking to Lee Sooman, the President of SM Entertainment.

“Your five minutes of explanation starts now.” He said as he looked at his watch.

“No, Sajangnim. Only five seconds because I’ll only say five words. It is not worth mentioning. Done.” She said while showing the president her counting fingers.

Lee Sooman stared at her for a while.

“You know, we can make money out of this but never mind. Okay, let’s have our official statement. Hmm, what shall we say?” He said thinking.

“You can say “Get a life.”Taeyeon said which earned a glare from the president.

“I’m sorry, Sir.” Taeyeon said.

“Hmm, but I like what you said earlier. It is not worth mentioning. Fierce. Let’s try that.” He said.

So then, SM Entertainment released an official statement saying:

“It is groundless talk. It is like a fiction novel. It is not worth mentioning.”

 

And with that, they all thought the issue will die. It did.

 

*

It did? Seriously Taeyeon, if the issue died then why are you looking at your picture with some marks of different ink making you ugly and with some rotten tomatoes in it plus a note saying:

G-DRAGON IS MINE, BACK OFF OR I’LL DESTROY ALL THE SURGERIES YOU HAD SINCE YOUR DEBUT.

What the hell is this talking about? Plastic surgery? When I only had some facial sessions to remove my pimples!

Instead of being afraid, she got so angry about that note but she just ignored it.

She has a life unlike this person.

Like now, she went inside the car to go to her performance for her solo album promotions again then suddenly, her phone rang.

“Yeah, who’s this?” She asked.

“Be an intelligent girl and stop flirting with GD-oppa if you don’t want your precious hair to be pulled out from your tiny little head.” The voice said with warning.

Taeyeon’s eyes widened. Is she receiving a threat because of that good for nothing rumor? Are you seriously kidding?

“Yah! Stop calling me or-----“She was cut by the beeping sound.

The caller ended the call.

“Ah, just great! Just great! Taeyeon, how can you be so lucky! If you used your mind and not rode that stupid car of your stupid cute crush, this won’t happen to you!” She said to herself.

But again, she ignored it because she needs to perform.

Suddenly, she wanted to call her virtual friend because she wanted to talk about this mess she’s been in but she remembered he told her that he’s going to be busy because of work and that he won’t be able to talk to her for a few days because he’ll be out of the country again.

 

 *

Bigbang is now in Australia for another leg of their MADE World Tour. They just finished a performance so they are now resting in their hotel.

“Australia is great but I miss Seoul.” Seungri said.

“Yeah, it’s more fun in Seoul. The girls here are useless, I don’t know how to talk to them.” Daesung said which earned a laugh from everyone.

“What about you, Jiyong-ah, don’t you miss your rumored girlfriend?” Youngbae teased Jiyong.

Eversince that scandal came out, Jiyong has been Bigbang’s apple of the eyes. One, the scandal is so funny. And when they say so funny, it is really that funny. Two, Jiyong has a crush on the girl way back so it’s good to see a pissed dragon.

“What about you, do you miss having a dark spot on both eyes?” Jiyong said.

“Man, why are you so mad? I was just asking. Guilty, aren’t we?” Youngbae asked.

“Just shut up. What are you, a delusional shipper?” He asked.

“Jiyong, we all know that you like that mini pretty Barbie so stop that denial stage of yours. You’re just making yourself tired.” TOP said.

“Whatever.” He said then he entered his room.

Of course he won’t tell anything to his brothers. Never in the world. Like what he said, Kim Taeyeon is just a fantasy for him. He will die having her as just a fantasy, nothing more.

He entered the room then suddenly, he wanted to talk to Kim. If he’s being honest, he really likes talking to her. Ever since they started their late night talks, he has forgotten about Kiko.

He became excited to go home to call her again.

*

That night, after Taeyeon’s performance SNSD had a party to congratulate her. They were in a VIP room in a certain club.

“Congratulations Taeng!” Everyone cheered with their glasses raised.

“Aww, thank you girls for all your support, I wouldn’t have done all these without you.” She overwhelmingly said.

“You’re much welcome, Unnie. You really deserve all the blessings you’re having right now.” Yoona said.

“Hmp! Now Baekhyun, look at whom you lost!” Yuri bitterly said to Taeyeon’s ex-boyfriend.

“Yah!” Everyone except Taeyeon and Yuri shouted.

Uh-oh, you and your little mouth Kwon Yuri.

“Sorry, Unnie.” She said with guilt.

To their surprise, Taeyeon smiled.

“Taeng? Am I seriously seeing you smile after hearing the name Baekhyun?” Hyoyeon said with eyes widened.

“Yes, and why won’t I smile?” Taeyeon asked.

“Well before your debut, we remembered you so depressed because of your break-up.” Sunny said.

“I don’t know why but I feel better now.” Taeyeon said and it’s really true.

Then Tiffany thought about something.

“Hah! Let’s all thank the dragon.” Tiffany said with a squeal.

“What?!” Everyone said.

“Are the rumors true, unnie?” Seohyun asked.

Taeyeon didn’t know what to say. Should she tell them that they really met?  She chose not to.

“No! Never in this lifetime. I bet they were laughing their asses off when they heard that news too.” Taeyeon said.

“Well, not that much. But they didn’t care much too.” Tiffany said then mentally shook her head. Pabo Tiffany!

Sooyoung gave Tiffany a confused look.

“And how did you know? Hey Miyoung, are you by any chance having a communication to any Bigbang member?” She asked.

 Tiffany was dumbfounded. Yeah Hwang, you and your stupid mouth. Way to go keeping your own secrets.

“Okay fine, Seunghyun told me.” She said.

“Hell, they’re on first name basis!” Sunny said.

So the girls didn’t stop until they got all the details about Tiffany and the Bingu.

But Taeyeon remembered a different Bigbang member. Yeah, she wondered how he reacted about the rumor. If only he knew that one of his fangirl is pestering her.

 

*

Few days later, Bigbang finished their tour in Australia while Taeyeon continued with her promotions so the phone pals Kim and Ji temporarily had their own worlds.

But maybe compared to Taeyeon, Jiyong’s more peaceful right now because as she opened her door again, another package came.

It was now a doll with ripped face with her picture plus rotten eggs with the note:

 

DO YOU WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO YOU WHILE SINGING ON STAGE? IF NOT, THEN STAY AWAY FROM GD-OPPA.

 

She suddenly got pissed again. She wasn’t afraid because the fangirl is actually not doing anything hurtful yet but the fact that she keeps on pestering her is making her mad.

Just like now, her phone is ringing again. How the hell did this fangirl even know her number? Creepy but unless she’s not doing physical things, she won’t tell this to her manager yet.

“Yah, stop caling!” She said.

“Taeyeon-ssi, I know that rumor is true, you think because your company said it’s not then I’ll believe that you’re not dating GD-oppa? Be careful if you don’t want to be like the doll.” She said then she hung up again.

Ugh, now she’s really pissed. Okay the girl isn’t doing anything bad yet but she wants this to stop.

Then she remembered that of course, she’s the only one experiencing this. The dragon is surely having the time of his life having his tour without receiving any stupid threats.

And it made her angrier. Even if she has a crush on him, she wouldn’t allow his fangirl to do this to her while he is having fun with all the girls in every country. So she made a decision.

She got her phone and called someone.

“Yah, Tiffany Hwang, call TOP right now and ask him where they are. Come with me because we need to do something.” Taeyeon said then she hung up.

 

*

TOP just had a conversation with Tiffany asking them where they are. He silently smiled. Everything’s working out just fine.

They are currently in YG for a meeting in the afternoon.

Exactly one hour later…

 

 

 

Someone wearing a face mask, a cap, and a hoodie entered Bigbang’s practice room together with a girl wearing the same disguise.

“Yah, who are you? Are you stalkers? How did you come here?” Seungri asked.

The next moment, the two girls removed their disguises.

The four men were shocked with what they saw.

SNSD’s Tiffany and Taeyeon!

What are they doing here?

 

 

 

Jiyong looked at Taeyeon who seemed to be pissed. Why? And why are they here?

Suddenly, the girl he’s looking at is coming closer to him. Then…

“Yah! Your crazy fangirl’s threatening me and I want this to stop. Look at what she’s sending me.” Taeyeon started then she showed some weird package.

Say what? Fangirl? Threat? Jiyong needed enlightenment that time. Because of the rumor?

“What do you mean?” He asked.

“Look at that package and understand what I meant. She’s crazy, she’s been sending me some weird stuffs telling me to stop meeting you when I’m not even meeting you. And she’s been calling me too. I don’t even have the slightest freaking idea where she got my number. That , she’s even telling me that she’s gonna destroy all my plastic surgeries. See that?! She even judged me when I only had some facial to remove some freaking black heads!” Taeyeon continuously said which shocked everyone.

Jiyong was like, huh? What is she talking about? Is this really Taeyeon?

If Jiyong is confused, surprisingly, the bunch started to like what they’re seeing.

 “Wait, wait, wait, you can breathe, Taeyeon-ssi.” Jiyong said.

But Taeyeon didn’t stop. He didn’t even bother to feel even just a little feeling of bother about what she said! Taeyeon, do you seriously have a crush to this kind of guy?

“Oh yeah I can breathe all the remaining breath I have because later I might not be able to breathe because of your crazy fangirl.” She said.

But Jiyong’s mind is not functioning. First, he’s tired from the trip. Second, Kim Taeyeon is standing in front of him in YG. Third, she’s telling her that some crazy fangirl is harassing her because of him.

“Was it because of the rumor?” He asked confused.

“Of course it’s because of that rumor. This is all your fault sunbaenim! I told you that it’s not good to go together and now some crazy malicious person thought we’re dating.” She said forgetting that maybe the people there don’t know about the fact that GD sent her home once.

The room was filled with “ooooh”.

“Don’t ask anymore.” Taeyeon said abruptly to keep the bunch from talking.

Then Jiyong talked.

“Didn’t our agencies take care of it?” Jiyong asked.

“Oh yeah they did, but your fangirl is the most paranoid creature in the whole world that even after that she still thinks that there’s something going on between us when all I have is just a simple crush for you.” She accidentally blurted out then mentally slapped herself the next second.

How can she keep her blushing face?

The room was filled again with cheer.

“Shut up people!” Taeyeon shouted.

Jiyong on the other hand chuckled because of what he heard but stopped when Taeyeon shouted again.

“So what do you want me to do?” He asked.

“Call this girl and tell her to stop.” She said.

“No! She’ll know my number!” Jiyong said. What kind of idea was that?

“Yah! What about me? Don’t you even care if I die in the hands of your crazy fangirl?” She asked.

“Aren’t you overreacting? She’s just scaring you but maybe it’s not that anything serious.” He said.

Taeyeon’s anger is boiling right now. To hell with her crush!

“Not serious? Are you kidding me? Will I swallow all the pride inside my precious body and go here if this is not serious?” She asked pissed.

Jiyong is starting to feel frustrated too.

“Just change your freaking number then.” He said.

“And change my freaking dorm too? You know what, this is entirely your fault so you need to do something. I won’t go home until you solve this mess.”

Then Jiyong thought of another idea.

“Okay, we’ll hold a presscon and give a statement.” He said.

“Presscon?! Are you insane? Do you really want me to die?” She asked.

Then Jiyong’s starting to be pissed too because he’s really tired from the trip.

“You don’t agree to my suggestions so what should I do?” He helplessly asked.

Taeyeon doesn’t know too.

“I don’t know. You can make a song in five seconds so maybe you can also solve this problem in five seconds.” She said.

Then it’s Jiyong’s final straw.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay, take it or leave it. I’ll be your bodyguard.” He said.

“Bodyguard?! Are you asking me to commit suicide? She asked.

“What do you want me to do, marry you? Let’s stop this conversation because we’re running around the orbits of the earth already. I’ll be your bodyguard while I’m here in Seoul. Period.”

He said then he left leaving the starstrucked Taeyeon and the amused Bigbang and Tiffany.

 

“Okay stubborn Taeyeon. Look where you’ve got yourself into.” She said to herself.

 

 

*

Taeyeon’s in her bed cracking her head and slapping herself. She still cannot believe that G-Dragon will be her bodyguard. Just earlier, he really sent her and Tiffany off the dorm.

She was thinking so hard when her phone rang.

 

It was Ji.

 

She didn’t allow him to talk.

“I’m dead.” She started.

The other line grinned.

“Huh? Your boyfriend has a new girlfriend?” He teased.

“No. This is worse, Ji. I will be spending more time with my crush.” She explained.

“Really? Then that’s great news. You won’t need to make a move anymore babe.” He said.

“No. I’m gonna die. I’ll be like a stupid fool in front of him and he’s gonna notice that I like him.” She said.

Then he laughed so hard.

“Hey, you’re making me jealous.” He faked a sad tone.

Then she faked a cry.

“What should I do? This is a total suicide. Hey, please be an angel and tell me what to do.” She said.

“But I’m not an angel.” He said.

“I know but okay, be a devil who can give an angelic advice.” She said.

Then he didn’t speak for a while.

“Just be mean. Like a tiger that you are.” He said.

“Really? Will that help?” She innocently asked.

“I don’t know. I won’t fall in love with a nagger so maybe your crush’s like this too. Well, that’s if you don’t want him to fall in love with you.” He said.

“I know he won’t but I just don’t want him to notice that I like him.” She said.

“Okay then just be mean like my eternal crush earlier.” He said.

Then suddenly Kim heard his eternal crush again so she forgot her dilemma.

“Did you see each other?” She asked.

“Yeah, I’ll be working for her so that means we will spend more time together. I actually don’t want that but I didn’t have a choice.” He said.

“Why?” She asked.

“It’s a long story but I just hope she won’t stop being mean so I won’t fall for her. I would actually prefer to fall for you than her.” He said matter-of-factly.

Instead of feeling insulted, Kim laughed.

“Wow, way to go insulting me.” She said.

Ji laughed.

“I won’t be a second choice. But if you prefer to fall in love with me, then maybe I would like you better than my crush too.” She said.

“So what are we going to be, lovers in midnight? Maybe phone lovers?” He asked with a chuckle.

“Don’t you think what we’re doing is really weird?” She asked.

“A little bit. I actually enjoy talking to you. And if I were to be honest, I actually miss you once in a while.” He said.

“I do too. Is that bad?” She asked.

”Zero percent idea.” He answered.

 

Then suddenly, Ji  thought of something.

“Is it possible for us to meet, Kim?” He asked.

 

Uh-oh, you’re dead Kim.

 

 

---------------

2016…

The audience was really awed with this couple’s story because all of them happened discreetly and uniquely.

“So, you became Taeyeon-ssi’s bodyguard. How come we didn’t notice?” The reporter asked.

“Good disguising?” Jiyong answered.

The crowd laughed.

“And about that girl, did you find out who she was?” The reporter asked.

“Oh yeah, that freaking girl. She’s the greatest schemer on earth. Hi there if you’re watching!” Taeyeon said while shaking her head.

“Plus about that meeting, did you both really meet?” The reporter curiously asked.

Taeyeon laughed remembering that time.

 

Did you really meet that time, lovebirds?

 

 

--------------

A/N: Happy midnight! :) Forgive me for my crazy thoughts after studying. Haha. I cracked my head with this chapter. I hope I didn’t disappoint you. *fingerscrossed*

But is it becoming too fluffy? Do I need to make it more serious? What do you think guys? 

Thank you!

GTAE Fighting!