game.three part two

네버랜드로 드림

Yunho looked back at the maknae, "Just a little bit more." Changmin looked devastated as if he was dehydrated. Cheondung patted Changmin's back, knowing how he feels. "Just hang on a little longer," he whispered. Changmin was reluctant but he still nodded. Walking for a long while now, they have noticed something was strange.

"Having we walked here alright?" Hyunseung asked. Everyone started to look around. "Changmin, G.O, Junhyung. Walk toward that way," Yunho pointed at that direction, "While the rest stay here," Yunho stated. Everyone nodded. Changmin, G.O, and Junhyung walked toward the way that was told to them. Few minutes later, "What the hell? We're back to square one?!" Changmin pouted and crossed his arms. G.O let out a sigh.

Fiveteen more minutes, the voice told them. Huffing and puffing, they tried to go into different directions.

BUMP.

"Ouch," Yoseob stumbled down on the ground, on his .

"Yoseob?" Kikwang was astonished.

"Kikwang?" Yoseob was shocked; he immediately shoot himself up and hugged Kikwang. Yunho was happy to see that Jaejoong was still alive. It was a reunion but it didn't last long.

You all have two more minutes. Good Luck! a voice made an evil laugh.

G.O, Cheondung, and Joon sighed. "What will we do without him?" Cheondung asked, "First Mir not Seungho-hyung too," Cheondung was on the verge of tears. Joon and G.O patted Cheondung on the back.

It won't be long.

Suddenly a chill went down their spine. A little, abandoned house started to appear and in no time, the mist, they were starting to clouded.


(A/N): My ideas are starting to run out. Want to list some suggestions below? Jks. I am sure my ideas will come back in no time..i hope eheheh x) MESSAGE - MYNAME is addictive xP