last.game part three

네버랜드로 드림

"Maybe, I shall use this instead," he pulled out a butterfly knife and waved it in front of her. He slashed the knife on one side of her face. She winced. Suddenly, somebody bashed into the place. "I knew it was you!" a familiar voice said. Saeyoon looked to see who it was. "Soohyun Oppa!" she yelled, with tears filled with the bloody red color down upon her white cheek.

"I dare you to come here," he smirked. Saeyoon uncontrollably shook her head. Sorry Saeyoon, Soohyun said to himself.

"Let her go first," Soohyun demanded.

Another bunch of people bashed inside, Yoseob fainted, once he saw who it was. Kikwang caught him in his arms. "Joon," G.o whispered, couldn't believe his eyes. "Why did you deceived us? Why act upon this reckless act?" Doo-joon questioned with hints of anger.

"What do you know?" Joon shouted.

"Joon, I really thought wrong of you," G.O sighed.

"No times for regrets," Joon said, softly, looking away from G.O's eyes, "Step over and you'll died!" he threaten them, point this butterfly towards their directions. Everyone flinched back. Who wouldn't? was what Joon thought but nope, all this thinking was the opposite. Soohyun knew this trap of Joon.

He gulped down his saliva and steped over. Of course, there was hidden laser beam. Soohyun went over almost all of them...beside the last one. "J-joon, let Saeyoon go," he used his last breath to say that to Joon.

Joon dropped his knife. "Why did you do this? Why are you the same as always? You care too much for others," Joon was on his knees in front of Soohyun's body. Saeyoon dragged herself to where Soohyun was. She was sobbing against his chest. "Why do you always leave me?" Saeyoon said in-between sobs, "Especially when I remember," she trails her voice. Joon was about to hug her but, G.O didn't let him. Instead, G.O grabbed Joon by the collar and threw him against the wall. "You stupid, idiotic loser! Don't you know how to find a compromise?!" G.O yelled at him. Joon wiped the blood off the corner of his lips. He didn't say a word. "Why aren't you talking?!" G.O yelled, wanting to punch Joon's face. Before they all knew it, Saeyoon fainted. Yoseob was planning to walk over to Saeyoon to check if she was okay. They all collapsed on the floor.

GAME OVER!


(A/N): Was Joon really the killer? Yesh, this is the end sadly. Hope you all enjoy (: and for those who are concern about me, I am all fine now...for now x) much love to you all <3

image