game.two part one

네버랜드로 드림

Waking up, they are back in the subway. "Oppa?" Saeyoon softly said. Soohyun slowly get up from his slumber, "Hmm?"

"My head hurts," Saeyoon softly said.

"Here, Soohyun oppa will get you some water, arraseo?" Soohyun said.

"Where is Kevin oppa? He seems so quiet without him," Saeyoon said, as she got up. "Kevin, he's," Soohyun started but then was cutted off by Jaejoong.

"Hey guys," Jaejoong and the rest of DBSK greeted.

"Jaejoong oppa!" Saeyoon got up in a hurried and hugged Jaejoong.

"Where is my hug?" Changmin and Xiah pouted. Micky and Yunho chuckled at their childishness.

"Here it is," Saeyoon smiled and hugged both Xiah and Changmin. Slowly, MBLAQ and BEAST woke up from the effect of sleeping powder. Sigh when will she stop being close to others but me?

"I can't believe it happens again," Seungho rubbed his hair.

"I wonder what will come in our way again," Junhyun let out a sigh as he walked past Seungho.

"It's DBSK!" Yoseob pointed, being surprised. BEAST opened widen his eyes.

"Omona! DBSK!" they all pointed at DBSK. They all nodded with a warm smile.

"Why are you here today?" Soohyun brought a tray of cups filled with water.

"Visiting my dear Saeyoon," Jaejoong smiled, ruffling Saeyoon's hair.


(A/N): What's the real reason DBSK is here? well any Jjong's fans here? Taemin-ah! x) Do you hear SHINee - Better (short ver.) yet?! O: i love that song (: *hint* click jjong, taemin, and better ;)