game.one part one

네버랜드로 드림

They woke up in a white room. No colors, just plain white in all four corners or what you would like to call "walls." They all slowly got up and analyzed their surroundings.

"We're trapped," Soohyun said as he finished analyzing his surroundings.

"You must be kidding me," Joon made a tsk sound. Suddenly, out of anger, Hyunseong punched Soohyun acrossed the face. Soohyun stumbled back and wiped the cut near his lower lips.

"Oppa!" Saeyoon rushed over to Soohyun and helped him. "Didn't you tell us to come here?! What is all these non-sense happening?!" Hyunseong snapped.

He got up with the help of Saeyoon. "How should I- no I meant us three," point at Kevin, Saeyoon, and he, himself, "Supposed to know? Do you know what it is like to be stuck inside here? We are being controlled! We have no freedom. Our lives isn't in our hands!" Soohyun snapped back, tears were flowing down.  

"Calm down, Soohyun oppa!" Saeyoon said, trying to calm her brother down.

"Controlled?" Yoseob questioned.

"Guys, just calm down!" Seungho yelled, "Why don't we try to figure out what is happening?!" he added.

Hello there. Looks like you all having fun, huh? Well let's being our playful game shall we? Take the pack cards over there! The Game Shall Begin ㅋㅋㅋ

"How will we play this?" Hyunseong asked in a fiesty tone.

"A screen popped up!" Saeyoon shouted out, pointing at the screen in the center. Everyone gathered around the screen and see what it has been said.

BIG TWO!

It is a group of four game. Pick two players from your team carefully.

The object of the game is to be the first to get rid of all of your cards, by playing them to the table. Cards can be played singly or in certain combinations. If you cannot be first to play all your cards, then your aim is to have as few cards as possible when another player finishes. 

A standard 52 card pack is used, the cards ranking from high to low: heart, diamonds, clovers, and spade.

There are four types of legal play: single cards, pairs, triples and five card groups. 

You are never under any obligation to beat a card or set of cards just because you are able to - you may always choose to pass and keep your high cards for a better opportunity. Passing does not prevent you from playing when your turn comes round again.

Group 1: Yoseob, Saeyoon, Soohyun, Joon, and Seungho. 

Group 2: Junhyung, Kevin, KiKwang, Dongwoon, and Hyunseong.

Now get into your group and choose. I'll be back in 1 minute, a voice announced.

Everyone was seperated into their groups, "Eottoke haeya hanayo?!" they all said.

"Saeyoon and I will go," Soohyun spoke up.

"You guys know how to play this?!" Joon had doubts.

"Have faith in them," Seungho tried to reassure Joon, placing his hand on Joon's shoulder. Joon just nodded.

On the other hand, group two was having a hard time choosing. They don't really know how to play Big Two. Kevin offered to go and Junhyung volunteered.

Faster than I thought, a voice was broadcast. Everyone jumped back.

Let's begin, shall we? 


(A/N): keke, i totally forgot an author's note for this chapter. Any have you guys seen the MV of troublemaker yet O: I sincerely don't like HyunA or any girl band group >.< but I AM IN LOVE WITH TROUBLEMAKER MV. I lead a very sad life T_T anyways...isn't this cute?! *hint* click troublemaker and cute ;)