last.game part one

네버랜드로 드림

They all woke up and find themselves back in the white room till Soohyun spoke up, "Where's Saeyoon?" They all looked around. "So we lost the last game huh?" Joon mumbled under his breath.

You're mine now, Saeyoon. Watch him die slowly.

"Wasn't she with us?" Soohyun started to panic.

"Where's DBSK sunbaenim?" Yoseob asked, looking both side.

"Looks like they disappeared," Junhyung sighed.

Hello again my lovely pets. 

Our Last Game will begin now. In this place, you need to take picture of every signal corner, of course it isn't easy. Go out and grab the camera! The game will begin in...NOW!Peace out guys! the voice was cutted off. 

"I'm scared!" Yoseob held onto Kikwang. He patted Yoseob's shoulder.

"Whoever did this, they will pay for it!" Kikwang clenched his fist. Joon narrowed his eyes at Kikwang.

"Who will take pictures?" Soohyun asked.

"Let Kikwang go," Joon suggested.

"Why me?" he pointed at himself.

"Just go!" Hyunseung said, sounding annoyed with all these games.

Kikwang went and took the camera. He brought it in. DING. DING. DONG. The doors to the subway started to close.

"What the?" Junhyung sighed. He kicked the seats. The subway was moving side to side.

"I had it! If you're planning to kill us, why not kill us now!" Junhyung yelled.

"Calm down!" Doojoon yelled, causing everyone to look at him.

"I agree with Doojoon hyung!" Dongwoon said.

 Even the maknae is better than these foolish kids,  a voice mumbled.

"Did you guys hear that?" Soohyun asked, looking at everyone.


(A/N): Yesh it's the last game. I think that not many people don't like it but bleh. I am running out of ideas as said so this will be the last game x) hope you enjoy this chapter. BTW, what do you think Soohyun heard? Don't judge by what you read!