game.one part two

네버랜드로 드림

Suddenly, the light was turned off, something started to appear, like an arena. The spotlight was shining to the center.

Let the game start, a voice broadcast.

This will be fun, a voice mumbled, snickering. The cards started to dealt by itself. Soon everyone got their cards and of course, the three of spades starts.

"Pair of three," Saeyoon said. It was Soohyun's turn since he was on her right. 

"Pairs six," Soohyun hits his pair of six down onto the table.

"Pair king," Junhyung placed his kings down.

"Pass," Kevin said.

"Higher pair of king," Saeyoon placed her higher pair down.

"Pass," Soohyun said.

"Pass," Junhyung said.

"Pair Ace," Saeyoon was getting serious in her game play.

"What is up with all these pairs?" Junhyung was annoyed.

"Pass," Soohyun got frustrated as well as the others.

"Pass," Junhyung was getting grumpy. 

"Queen, Jack, Ten, Nine, Eight," Saeyoon gives out her card.

"Queen, Jack, Ten, Nine, Eight," Soohyun placed his cards down.

"H-how is that possible," Junhyun asked.

"My queen is higher than hers," Soohyun pointed at the Queens' card.

tsk.

"Let's continue," Saeyoon said.

"My cards are so low," Junhyung sighed, "Pass," he added. This is going nowhere, he said to himself.

"It's getting no fun because of you two," Kevin whined. Soohyun, Saeyoon, and Junhyung chuckled at Kevin's  

"Pairs three, four, five, six, seven," Soohyun said.

"FINALLY!" Kevin yelled, "Pairs five, six, seven, eight, nine."

"I, Junhyung, sure have one bad luck," he softly said.

"I'm sure you won't," Saeyoon gives him a warm smile.

After an hour past, an hour seemed like ten years tho in the eye of the four youngsters.

"Pair of twos," Saeyoon placed down her last card.

"Not so fast, dongsaeng," Soohyun looked at her and smirked, placing down his higher pairs of two. 

"Awh," Saeyoon pouted.

"So what now?" Junhyung asked, confused.

"It's your turn silly," Saeyoon ruffled his hair.

"Hey! It's style!" Junhyun said, pulling out a comb out of his pocket and fix his hair quickly. Saeyoon chuckled and suddenly, her head hurts.

"Saeyoon!" Soohyun hugged and ruffled her hair, "Don't worry oppa is here." Saeyoon saw some quick flashback but she can't remember.

You're slowly remembering now, huh?


(A/N): Sorry for the lame Big Two Gameplay DX I tried to make it seem like a real one but it might sound awkward in a way. Anyways hope you enjoy xD and my little reward for you is....my tumblr xD trying to advertise here *cough cough* okay back to real business the reward is...taemin xD *hint* click taemin and you'll see what it is ;)