Welcome to "네버랜드의"

네버랜드로 드림

MBLAQ finally came home, exhausted. After being in the studio all day long with hardly any break, the guys were able to, finally, relax. Seungho opened the door and flicked the light on, while Joon was still downstairs checking the mail box. One by one, everyone came in and went to do their own, different things. Joon finally came up with no more or no less than one envelope in his hands. 

"I'm back," Joon said, as he enters the room.

"Any mail?" Seungho asked.

"Only one," Joon flipped the black envelope back and front.

Everyone stopped what they doing and started to surround Joon. Of course, everyone was curious at the content inside the envelope. Meanwhile, at BEAST's dorm, Yoseob came running toward them, waving a black envelope in the air.

"Guys! We got mail," he yelled, waving it in the air. Still childish as always, thought Doojoon, the leader of BEAST.

"Open it!" Dongwoon said, excitedly, jumping up and down.

"Alright, alright. Calm down," Yoseob pouted then opened the letter.

"Annyeonghaseyo MBLAQ/BEAST! You have won a trip to "Neverland!" along with BEAST/MBLAQ members. Meet at XXX subway station at 6 AM sharp. We'll be in anticipation of for your arrival. ~ the king," Joon and Yoseob read aloud.

[BEAST's Dorm]

"Are you sure this isn't a scam?" Hyunseong asked.

"Why not take this chance to relax?" Dongwoon wanted a break from all these photoshoot and they lightly nodded in unison.

[MBLAQ's Dorm]

"WOOHOO! A trip!" Cheondung ran around in circles.

"This seem suspicious though," Mir stated his doubts.

Cheondung stopped his tracks and looked at Mir.

"Bang Cheol Yong, why would you say that? We should take this chance to get a break," Seungho said, "BEAST is also joining us," he added.   

Mir let out a sigh and nodded but he still has his doubts.

"WOOHOO!" Cheondung continued running around in circles.

Maybe he is right, Joon thought before he goes to his room, playing video games and everyone else does their own thing.

TICK.TOCK.TICK.TOCK.

In both dorms, everyone setted their clocks at 4 AM sharp. They were filled with excitement...maybe not for our dear Mir, but is it what it really is?

[On the train]

"Kevin oppa! Soohyun oppa! Stop playing halo," Saeyoon pouted, crossing her hands.

"Arraseo, after this okay?" Kevin said, using his puppy eyes.

"Arraseo. I'll go to bed. Sleep early," Saeyoon give them a death glare before she walked away. Tomorrow is the day, she thought before she went into slumber.


(A/N): A MBLEAST video! Yoseob's so cute ㅎㅎㅎLee Joon & Lee KiKwang's dance battle (: *hint* click MBLEAST ^^