getting.ready MBLAQ's Dorm

네버랜드로 드림

Morning rise and today was the day, the day of the game.

The alarm from their phone, rung. Everyone struggled to wake up beside Mir and Joon. Seungho was the first to get ready and made breakfast for everyone. One by one went to the washroom and got ready. While Seungho was making breakfast, Cheondung was on his laptop and G.O was packing his stuff.

"Breakfast is ready!" Seungho yelled from the kitchen as he place down the plates on the big, round table. Cheondung placed his laptop down on the coffee table and went to the kitchen.

"Wow, smells nice!" Cheondung said.

G.O zipped his bag and went to the kitchen. "Where's Mir and Joon?" G.O suddenly asked, before settling down in his seat. Cheondung slowly placed down the chopsticks.

"I'll wake them up, meanwhile you guys go pack up," Seungho walked to Mir's and Joon's room.

"Bang Cheol Yong!" he found a water bottle in their most messy room and chucked down some water.

One. Two. Three.

Seungho spat water on Mir's face. Mir could feel the cold water hitting against his face. He slowly got up and wiped his face. As he fully comfirmed that Mir is up, he went over to Joon's bed. He chucked down the water as he did with Mir and in...

One. Two. Three.

He spat water on Joon's face. Joon squinted his eyes as he felt the cold water against his so-called "flawless face." He was still lying down, not wanting to get up. Seungho, then, threw the bottle aside and pull the blanket off Joon's body. Mir, who just got up, slipped on the empty water bottle and stumbled back. He landed on his .

"Ouch," he winced, rubbing his . Joon lazily got up and walked out. He was almost walking and then...

BUMP.

"Ouch," they both yelled. Seungho shook his head. Before he walked out, he told them to hurry up. After a good 30 minutes, Mir came out and then another 30 minutes, Joon came out with his glasses on.

"Hurry up!" G.O said, as everyone was getting hungry. Joon and Mir settle in their chair and everyone begin to eat. Right when they finished, G.O and Cheondung washed the dishes. Mir and Joon went to their room and start packing their stuff. Seungho went to his room as well as G.O's and Cheondung's room and packing some left-over necessary day-to-day stuff. When the clock hits 5 PM, everyone in the dorm was fully dressed and ready to go. 

Things are going well as planned ㅋㅋㅋ 


Anyone up for a MBLEAST dance battle? *hint* click MBLEAST ;)