practice.game part three

네버랜드로 드림

Morning rises but day and night doesn't matter when you are traveling through time and space. Of course, our poor Mir didn't sleep well. Bags were very visible. 

"Bang Cheol Yong! Did you stay up all night, playing your PSP?!" Joon asked, surprised when he saw Mir. 

"Yeah," Mir sheepishly said, scratching his head, where it doesn't itch.

Liar, a soft voice mumbled.

"Did someone said something?" Mir suddenly asked.

"What are you talking about?" Kikwang asked.

"Nobody said anything," Seungho added.

"You don't hear it?!" Mir was shocked. Maybe I am just imagining stuff, Mir thought. They headed to the washroom and washed themselves up. Suddenly, a loud screech was heard.

SCREECHH!

Everyone stumbled back. Lights were flashing on and off. In a blink of an eye, the light shuts itself off. "GAH!" they all shouted. Everyone was scared. Soohyun told everyone to calm down while Kevin was accompanying Saeyoon since she has a fear of the dark. Soohyun was thinking, what the world is going on? 

CLICK. The light in each train was like dominos.

"OMONA!" Doojoon yelled, pointing, shakily, at MBLAQ's direction. They all faced Doojoon, who suddenly yelled out of the blue. They had a "what-da-fudgecake" face.

"Look!" Doojoon's hands were shaking. Everyone slowly turned to the direction and got freaked out. Soohyun walked over and slightly slide his fingers on the skin. "He's dead," Soohyun softly said, as he closed the poor youngster's eyes.

"How?!" they all asked, surrounding Soohyun. Dongwoon, who was brave enough, walked over to where the dead body, lying there still and was pale as snow. 


(A/N): Who was dead and how did he got kill? There's no MBLEAST vid today but want to watch HTS3 with Vampire Prosecutor cast in it? O: *hint* click HTS3 ^^ I can't wait for Vampire Prosecutor episode 10 xD waiting can be such a vexing thing )':