last.game part two

네버랜드로 드림

Saeyoon opened her eyes, finding herself in an abandoned, dark room. Struggling, she found that her hands and legs were chained. "Soohyun oppa!" she screamed, hoping that he will save her. Footsteps were being heard, moving closer and closer. Suddenly, it was stopped. Saeyoon gulped down her saliva. Her head was hurting her. She held her head with her chained hands, with her knees to her chest. What's happening? It hurts so much, Saeyoon screamed inside.

"Ahn Saeyoon," a voice spoke. Saeyoon slowly looked up, with tears flowing down. "Why do you always call for him? Why do you never look at me?" a voice continued. Saeyoon had small, fast flashback; she held her chained hands against her head and winced.

"Good, you are remember. Do you know much how effort it took to find out and control this place?" the voice continued. He took something from behind and stretched it in front of her, "Don't worry, this won't hurt," he moved closer and closer towards her.


(A/N): Who did all this? BTW, sorry if this is lame ): -bows down- I haven't gone out of my depression state as of yet T_T CN BLUE's Minhyuk is so cute <3 My other fanfic, i won't be updating this next week T___T while, i'll finish this, slowly? maybe faster since there isn't much subscribers -__- but I LOVE YOU GUISE, MUCH LOVE TO ALL MY SUBBIES <3 x)