game.two part three

네버랜드로 드림

Seungho was looking for each and everyone of them one by one. He saw a faint figure. When he opened the door to the abandoned house, nobody was there. He turned around and was about to leave, someone grabbed him by the arm. Seungho was frightened, before he could turn around, he was stabbed by the back.

Mianhae,hyung, a voice whispered.

Since Seungho was taking so long, they all gather at where they first started.

Why hello again, my lovely pets as well as my friend DBSK. 
You guys have 30 minutes to find your dear friend, Seungho.
Be aware, if you lose, he dies! ㅋㅋㅋ
 

They tried to look around for where it is coming from, but they were in no luck. Yunho, then, spoke up, "Let's divide into two groups." MBLEAST as well as Saeyoon and Soohyun turned pale.

"What's wrong?" Xiah asked, feeling concern. 

I forgot to say, you will be divided into two groups.

Group 1: Jaejoong, Soohyun, Saeyoon, Joon, Yoseob, Doojoon, Micky and Xiah.
Group 2: Yunho, Hyunseung, Dongwoon, 
Junhyung, Changmin,Cheongdung, KiKwang and G.O.

Good luck! ㅋㅋㅋ

"Ahh, I see now," Yunho said, "Should we go into our groups?" Yunho added. They all let out a devastated sigh and nodded. Each group part ways and began their search.


(A/N): ehehe...sp yeah, this game might be longer than expected. I don't see anything difference for Trouble Maker...the dance ;s KiKwang and Joon :D *hint* click KiKwang and Joon ;)