practice.game part two

네버랜드로 드림

Slowly, each and every member came back to round. Of course, they were lying on the subway seats.

"Where am I?" he said, holding his right hand on his head, trying to ease the pain.

"Omo! You're finally awake?!" a high-pitched voice asked. He looked and saw a girl, holding a huge bowl of water with steam coming out. It's probably hot water, he thought.  

"Saeyoon-ah! Let oppa do it," a voice lingers through his ears.

"Aniyo Soohyun oppa, I can do it," Saeyoon said as she place the fever pad on his forehead.

"Soohyun oppa is right, Saeyoon-ah. Go and rest," another voice said.

"Aniyo, I don't want to rest," Saeyoon pouted as she went over to one of MBLAQ members.

"Fine, but let's help you," Soohyun and Kevin said in unison.

As the three helped taking care of BEAST and MBLAQ, the room was filled with silents; only the sound of the rust could be heard.

"Thanks," Seungho and Doojoon managed to said, as they got up.

"No problem," Saeyoon walked toward the door with the huge bowl in her hands.

While Saeyoon and Soohyun was gone, Kevin watched over them especially Yoseob and Mir, since they've caught a fever. Few minutes later, Saeyoon came back.

"Sunghyun, are those two okay?" Saeyoon whispered in Kevin's ear. He nodded.

Later that night, Mir had a nightmare, a worst nightmare. 

Let the game being ㅋㅋ

He woke up with sweat dripping from his forehead. What is going on, he thought. The light was suddenly flicked on. Mir flinched back which created a "thump" sound. Suddenly, the shadow was moving closer and closer towards the door. 

It is decided who will be the first ㅋㅋ


(A/N): Harro ^^ MBLAQ ft BEAST Idol Cam xD MBLEAST pic...not full members xD Yoseob oppa is so cute in here. I like his blonde hair more ㅋㅋ*hint* click MBLAQ and MBLEAST ;)