game.one part three

네버랜드로 드림

Kevin was about to rush to her but, Soohyun told the two of them to continue and they did. Soon the game was over, Kevin lost. The sound of metal, clinging against each other.

THUMP. A loud sound was made. Blood shattered. Saeyoon screamed and everyone looked away. Soohyun took a peak and gasped. He couldn't believe what he saw through his eyes. "Don't look, Saeyoon-ah!" Soohyun yelled, when Saeyoon was closed to seeing what happen. Saeyoon quickly turned her head back and rest against his chest. Saeyoon hugged Soohyun really tight. Saeyoon-ah, I won't leave you.

I'll let you watch him die slowly, Saeyoon.

"How will we return?" Joon asked. They shrugged their shoulders.

"What now?" Yoseob pouted. It seems like Saeyoon was asleep. Soohyun let out a sigh, "Can I ask you all a favor?" He looked at the peaceful, innocent, sleeping Saeyoon then looked at the rest one by one afterward, "Don't tell Saeyoon what happen to-" he was reluctant to say it but he knew he had to, looking at Kevin's dead body. "Just don't tell her what happen. I don't want her to get traumatized like last time," Soohyun softly said the last part. They nodded, understanding the situation they are going through. Junhyung was just staring at Kevin's body. Did he knew? Was that the reason why he let me won? Junhyun replayed what happen in a while ago in his head. Hyunseung put his hand on Junhyung's shoulder.

"Something wrong, Junhyung?" Hyunseung asked. Junhyung shook his head, trying to not let his hyungs worry.

"You sure?" he raised on of his eyebrows. Junhyung forced a weak smile to fool Hyunseung. Seungho looked at Saeyoon sleeping.

"Seungho hyung, you like her?" Joon whispered.

"N-no," Seungho shuttered. Why is he in the way? Seungho let out a sigh and suddenly, smokes came out and everyone started to collapse.

That's more like it ㅋㅋㅋ


(A/N): Game One is offically over. So who's the killer now? ㅋㅋㅋ Anyways, FBG is your special reward for today (: Did you all watch Starship Planet Pink Romance M/V yet?! Donghyun looks so hawt with his hair up xD Jeongmin is so cute in that M/V as well as Hyunseung and Jo's Twin ^^ But my number one bias is still Soohyun x) he's always in my heart as well as Mir and someone special [he's someone i met irl] (: