game.two part two

네버랜드로 드림

"How nice of you," Soohyun sarcastically said.

Jaejoong walked closer to Soohyun and whispered, "Shall the game begin now?" Soohyun frozed with his eyes widen. When he walked past Soohyun, he laughed it off, "Saeyoon-ah, do you remember that game we used to play?" Saeyoon slowly nodded, feeling awkward.

"Want to play that game now?" he asked, putting his hand through her hair. Saeyoon didn't know what to say. All she wanted was to see Kevin. Saeyoon slowly nodded.

"Good girl," Jaejoong ruffled her hair.

"What game is it?" Hyunseung asked.

"Hide-and-seek," Yunho stated.

"Hide-and-seek?" G.O raised one of his eyebrow.

"Omona! Don't tell me you never heard of it before?!" Joon and Yoseob yelled in unison. Everyone eyed on Yoseob, Joon, and G.O. They started to flushed. It was embarrassed and the awkward feeling when people looked at you without a word. They all just exchanged looks.

"It's simple," Xiah stated and Changmin went on to explain the rules. "That seems easy to play," G.O finally understood how it is play, "How do we choose this so-called "it?"

Seungho, who was quiet most of the time, said, "Rock, Paper, Scissor?" DBSK exchanged looks and nodded.

After two minutes, it was down to Seungho and Doojoon. "Rock, Paper, Scissor," the two chanted and it looks like Seungho will be the one.

"Count to ten," Yunho stated and they all went to hide.

"One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten," Seungho counted slowly, heaved a long sigh between each number, "Ready or not here I come." Black birds were flying away toward the south. Winter is getting nearer, Seungho thought.

Meanwhile, Soohyun and Saeyoon hid in the treehouse, in the closet. They could hear each other breathing. "Soohyun oppa, do you think we will be okay?" Saeyoon asked, filled with worries and anxiousness in her voice. Soohyun didn't mouth out anything and hugged her from behind, resting his head on her shoulder. "Soohyun oppa," Saeyoon trails her voice off as she felt him holding onto her tighter.

"Don't leave me," he repeated in his sleep. Saeyoon tried to take his hands off so he can sleep more comfortable but, his hands wouldn't budge expect he tighten his grip. "Poor Soohyun oppa," she whispered, brushing his hair aside.  

Where can you be, Saeyoon?


(A/N): hoho...how do you like this? OMONA, did you all see the 10 min of In Heaven M/V yet?! I loved it x) I actually sang along tho my korean isn't good xD Well who's gonna buy their album? I am for sure xD Boyfriend is releasing an album as well as SHINee x) I am so excited for this month (: I also saw Infinite's Lately M/V too x) anyways I will be spazzing a lot this month and probably the best christmas year too (: Five more minutes till I finish downloading maple story game client ^^