practice.game part one

네버랜드로 드림

"So cold," Yoseob shivered as BEAST got closer to XXX subway station. Closer as they got, they soon see a familiar bunch of shadows.

"Is that MBLAQ?" KiKwang asked, as he squinted his eyes. Yoseob was excited.

"Joonnie!" Yoseob ran over and hugged Joon. The others followed.

"Hey guys!" BEAST and MBLAQ said in unison. They both walked towards XXX subway stations. Within each steps, they felt colder as they got even closer. "Is this a joke?" Mir asked, rubbing his arms to keep them warm.

"Doesn't seem like it," Seungho said.

Soon they have reached the entrance of XXX subway station. They all felt a chill going through their spine.

"There's no such thing as ghost, right?" Dongwoon, Mir and Cheondung were scared. In truth, everyone was. Trying to hide his fear, G.O said, "There's no such things as ghost!"

Oh really now?

"Annyeonghaseyo MBLAQ and BEAST!" a high-pitched voice appeared out of nowhere along with two other males.

"Woah!" they all yelped.

"Sorry if we scared you," the blonde-brownish haired guy said. They all let out a sigh of relieve.

"Follow us," the brown haired guy said and the three of them started to walk away. MBLAQ and BEAST exchanged glances then follow the three.

"Hyung-ah! This feels like an abandon place. I can feel the chills," Mir said, holding onto Seungho's jacket.

"There, there," Seungho said, ruffling Mir's hair.

On the other hand, Yoseob and KiKwang were holding each other tightly. Junhyung was walking closely with Hyunseung, not leaving his sight. Even if he did, Hyunseung wouldn't let him out of his sight. Saeyoon swiped her card across the clip and a glow appeared. As they walked down the stairs, a shimmer could be seen through the doors and window, it was very blinding. Before they know it, they've passed out.

It is just the beginning ㅋㅋㅋ


(A/N): Who does Kevin thinks is a bad example? The real way of putting on make-up ^^ Mir is so cute in here xD WOAH, Seungho has a nice voice O: I just notice that >.< finally found a MBLEAST vid, yay!*hint* click thinks, make-up, voice, and MBLEAST. I need to look for some MBLEAST videos ㅠㅠ