Chapter 7

His Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"The wedding venue," Kris began, "is at a chapel."

"So it's a church wedding," Eunhye muttered under her breath as she took notes. 

He leaned back in his chair and watched her. He had just assured her that he had no evil plan in mind. True, he did not have an evil plan in mind. He had one far worse. Eunhye had no idea what was coming for her.

She scribbled at a fast pace in her notebook. Later, she would meticulously transcribe her notes to her laptop, he knew. He had often asked her why did she not type her notes directly on her laptop and she had shrugged at that. It was one of her quirks, just as her obsession with tidiness. He could see how the state of his desk had rankled her.

His gaze became thoughtful. He was having a hard time differentiating between what was her true self and what was pretence.

He had not intended to have her working for him. But when she came to him on her own, he came up with the plan of having her plan his wedding. He knew it would hurt her immensely. Perhaps not her feelings, for she had none for him, but her pride? Certainly. 
He wondered again as he did several times before how she could have hidden such a calculating mind behind her innocent facade.

True, there had been some elements of truth in their relationship. Such as the fact that she had been a and he had been her first.

He had thought about that so much. How she had been able to give him her virtue when she had an ulterior motive hidden all along. Then again, he reasoned, it was simple for girls like Eunhye who had perfected and mastered the art of deception.

His mind travelled to seeing her at his office. He recalled how surprised he had been by her visit and how he hard he had needed tried to bank down his attraction for her.

He had told her that he would contact her with his decision but he had no intention of doing so. He had merely said that to give her false hopes, but then he changed his mind.
He already had her at his mercy while he owned her house. Why not take it up to another level and have some fun along the way?

He wanted to see how mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter