Chapter 15

His Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
DOUBLE UPDATE! GO BACK ONE CHAPTER! HAPPY READING!

 

Going back home felt weird to Eunhye. Kris hadn't touched her at all last night or this morning. It was hard to believe they had been steeped into each other only two nights ago. 

Her mother and Kyung were extremely happy to see her. She tried to appear excited as she gave Kyung the gifts she had bought him. He chattered on excitedly about his new friends at school. When he got tired, he insisted that his noona be the one to tuck him in. 

Eunhye read him one of the books she had bought for him. His breathing evened out quickly as he fell asleep. She kissed his forehead and slipped out of the room.

As she went to her room, she noticed the lights in her mum's room.

She knocked on the door, "Mum?"

Her mother looked up from the box she was holding, tears sliding down her cheeks.

Eunhye rushed forward, "What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

Mrs Park shook her head.

It was then that Eunhye saw what she had in front of her.

The picture was only 5 years old, but it appeared old from the many times it was caressed.

It was a picture of her mother and another man- he was holding the camera at such an angle that more than half of his face was cut off. What drew the eye was her mother's smile, so bright and full of happiness. 

Eunhye had never witnessed her mother smiling like this with her father.

No wonder she had sought love elsewhere, Eunhye thought. And she had found it, only for it to be snatched from her abruptly. 

Eunhye wondered whether Kyung would grow up to look like his father. He had his father's eyes. Eyes that her father despised.

"I miss him so much, Eunhye," Mrs P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter