Goodbye

A Series of Unexpected Event
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngji x WINNER Mino

 

It wasn’t just another busy days for Mino because apart from recording and preparing their comeback, today WINNER member will move to their new studio. The boys help the staff to move some goods. Feeling excited for a new studio, they don’t feel tired even after they work so hard. After cleaned and make sure their studio looks beautiful, they decided to go back to their dorm. Seungyoon suggest for them to bring their favorite toys or everything they want to put at the studio which makes Mino excited just because finally he got more place to put his toys. Mino tries to take some boxes he use to put his collections on his wardrobe carefully so he doesn’t make them fall but as expected, they fall and some of them hit his head. Mino sighed before looking at the mess he made. He needs to clean up before Seungyoon nags for the next 2 hours. He divided some toys he wants to bring to the new studio, and clean up the rest. He took a box he doesn’t remember he has. It was nicely wraps like a present but it’s all dirty because apparently the box stayed to long up there.

“Whose box is it? Seunghoon hyung?” He muttered. He’s hesitating to open the box because if it’s Seunghoon’s, it will be rude form him to do that. No matter how weird Seunghoon is, he’s still older. He called the older and asked if the box is his or not but Seunghoon said he’s not the owner. He asked other members but they don’t know that box. Then, they gather in the family room to open that box. Once the box opened, he found a little it-looks-like ceramic grey cat figurine with a smiling face on it.

“What’s that? Doraemon?” Seungyoon asked. It looks like doraemon but it was different. They also found card there. It says:

 

Mino cat figurine which will heal your heart with its smile. Happy graduation, I’ll also graduate next year.  -YJ, 2012-

 

“Who is YJ?” Jinwoo asked Mino whose now sink in his own thinking. “Yah! Answer me. Who is YJ?”

“N-nothing. I’ll put it away.” She stood up and disappear into his room leaving his confuse members. He is now reminiscence about his old memories with just a simple girl from another school.

 

Seeing your smile in that picture,

I never knew a day like this would come

Ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter