Starlight

A Series of Unexpected Event
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngji X VIXX's Hongbin

 

On another restless night in winter, an expensive black car is gliding on a town road. Inside the car a group of idols who just finish their routine don’t have any energy left to tease each other or even talk. Lee Hongbin seat next to the window and looked outside. Stars are blinking brightly but the town is too bright with the lamp on every building so he cannot see the stars clearly.

“N hyung, what time the fan meeting will finish tomorrow?” He asked the leader without looking at him and no answers from N.

“4 p.m. N hyung is sleeping.” He got the answer from Ravi instead. I guess N is really tired with his never ending schedule and so does the others. Hongbin decided to try to sleep so his voice won’t bother other member but ten minutes later, the car stopped and they arrived at their beloved dorm. One by one, they enter the house. Some of them walk with their eyes half closed and some of them already bickering because they don’t want to bring the bag. Hongbin stay silent and ignored Jaehwan with his ahjumma attitude.

Next day, they need to wake up early even though their fan meeting will start at 11 a.m. When Hongbin came out from his room, he saw Leo on the kitchen trying to find foods. It was rare since N is the one who always be the first one he saw.

“Hyung what are you doing? Where is N hyung?”

“Sleep. I’m hungry. He was too tired.” Leo takes out some foods from the cabinet and put them on the table. Hongbin played with his phone and ignored the big one who is messing the kitchen. He is texting someone and doesn’t notice when Hyuk watched him from behind trying to peek.

“Aigoo, our Hongbin is really a man. He is asking Youngji noona to go on a date.” Hyuk teased and Hongbin looked at Hyuk and glared.

“What are you doing? You want me to hit you?” Hyuk run to the family room and laughed. Hongbin is a really cool and manly man, but when it comes to girl, he is totally not cool. But this is the thing only VIXX members know.

“So you really will go with Youngji after the fan meeting? Be careful.” Said N.

“Hyung, let me go with you. I’m a good friend of her.” Hyuk added.

“What good friend? You don’t even talk properly when you met her.” Ken said.

“But I met her many times than the rest of you. I worked with her many times.” Hyuk started pouting.

“But Hongbin kissed her. You’re no match.” Ravi said while eating his sandwich.

“Don’t talk with food on your mouth.” Ken scolded him. They started to talk about many things at once and Hongbin just looked at his brothers and ignored them. After that, they get prepared and go to the fan meeting venue.

 

They don’t be called idol out of nothing. Focused on the performance and fans, Hongbin and friends really enjoyed the event. They are tired but seeing Starlight’s smile is the best energy recharge for them. After some hours the event was finished. Some of VIXX member will have another schedule while the others who have no schedule will come back to their dorm before going to the studio to practice. He prepared himself to meet Youngji later at night. He don’t use flashy outfit because they need to be careful. No idol wants to have any scandal just because they meet with other girl idol in their daily life, and so does Youngji and Hongbin.

“Hyung, it’s almost 7 p.m. Are you planning to makes her wait too long?” Hyuk screamed from the living room. “Or maybe you want me to go instead?”

“Stop talking like you can stop being a Sponge Bob in front of her.” Ravi teased makes Hyuk pouting. Hongbin just smiled seeing the maknae’s cute pout.

“I’ll go. I will go home late.” said Hongbin.

“Make sure you go home and be careful.” Ravi said. Hongbin nods before walks out from the dorm. Their manager hyung already wait for him. Hongbin and Youngji decided to meet at Han River Park late at night. That’s a bit dangerous though, but they dressed li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter