Snowman

A Series of Unexpected Event
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngji X GOT7 Jackson 

 

Suffering from flu in the winter is a common thing since it’s too cold but it is really annoying. High body temperature, sore throat, running nose, not to mention headache, dizzy and anything else. Winter supposed to be fun time for Youngji since she got holiday, she really looking forward to spend time with family gathering, New Year party, hanging out with friends. Thanks to the virus her family left her alone at home because she’s not in a good condition to attend a family gathering. She doesn’t want to spread the virus to her baby cousins. But spend time alone at home makes her frustrated. She did call some friends but everybody is busy with their own schedule. Hara called her before to make sure her condition is better. She is better now, at least her taste buds are in a good condition. 

Bored, she looked outside from her room in the second level. Today she supposed to hang out with her Roommate Family. She missed them badly, she missed a certain person.

GJ : Maknae, do you really not come?

YJ : Drag me from here eonni TT

MW : What happened? Youngji won’t come?

MW : Why? Finally I can join you guys. TT

JH : Yo wassup BAM! 

SN : She has a virus

JN : Ungg~ poor Youngji *hug* TT

JH : What virus?

YJ : Winter flu, oppa. TT

YJ : I miss you guys

JS : Eww, don’t come. Don’t make me sick like you.

GJ : Jackson!!

JH : Poor maknae. Get well soon. Yo Jack!

JS : Gookju noona~ 

JS : Hyung BAM!

SN : You’re mean, Jackson.

KJ : Did you take your med? 

YJ : Yes oppa. Thanks for the porridge. 

GJ : Eiy, what happen with Youngji and Kangjoon? Are you a thing now?

JS : What? Did I miss something here?

JS : Hyung, you’re not going out with that virus bank, are you?

JN : Someone is jelly~

JS : What?! I don’t.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter