It's Still Not You

A Series of Unexpected Event
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngji x BTS's Jin

 

Bright sunrays in the middle of summer interrupt him from his long deep sleep. The brown haired man groans, feeling stingy both in his eyes and head. Seokjin cursed himself as he remember that he drank too much last night and it makes his head spinning when he tried to wake up. He holds his head, wishing the pain will go away quickly. Thankfully today is weekend so he doesn't need to work.

Seokjin sits on his bed and leans on the wall, try to collect the memories from last night. It was Kim Namjoon’s party. He remembered he was dragged by Jimin to attend because Jimin said he need to loosen himself and thanks to him, Seokjin drank too much until he unable to remember the rest. But then, a thought crossed his mind, how did he manage go home last night? It's impossible for him to go home alone or Jimin took him home because if that's what happened, he would lied on the couch instead of bedroom.

Shrugged off his confusion, Seokjin decided to go out from his room and find something to fill his rumbling stomach.

“Oh, you wake up?” Seokjin freeze in the middle of living room when he heard a bell like voice from the person who not supposed to be there. “You're pretty drunk last night so I made a hangover soup. I know I couldn't cook as good as you but I think it would be hard to cook it in your current state.”

Gulping his own saliva, Seokjin still can't answer his own question. What did Heo Youngji do in his apartment, wearing his shirt, cook in his kitchen, and talks like it is natural things to do? The last time she was here is 2 years ago.

“I don't cook too much but I hope--” Youngji stop talking when she felt a pair of arms wrapped her. She could feel Seokjin’s warm breath brushing her neck.

“Is this a dream?” His deep voice is full with uncertainty. Wishing if that's a dream, then he would never wake up. Exhaling the fragrance of his own shirt mixed with the smell of her, he tightened his hug. Slowly he feels another hands brushing the back of his hands. She loosen his grips on her, freed herself, and turned around to face him. She looks more beautiful than the last time he saw her. Her hair is longer that she needs to tie it. She has no bangs like he always remember. “Why are you here?” Seokjin finally ask because it seems the woman won't say anything soon. He felt various emotions swelling on his chest. Confusion, anger, happiness, longing. Which one he should express first? Seokjin doesn't know.

“You were so drunk last night. I volunteered to take you home.” That's not the answer he wants to hear “Taehyung went out to buy something.” He felt like someone threw hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter