Private Lesson

A Series of Unexpected Event
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngji X BTS's Rap Monster

 

“You do the rap part.” Youngji freeze as she heard the producer told her about that for her group’s upcoming comeback. She knows that she might do the rap thing because Nicole did that thing when she was in the group but she never knew she will do it this soon. Most of her time she spent with rap lesson with the rap teacher they have in the company but she thought it wasn’t enough. She does think to ask Jackson for a lesson but she still worried that her haters will leave her another bad comments. Moreover, GOT7 is super busy for their Japan debut.

“Youngji, I have this friend and he is good at rapping.” Seungyeon unnie said after she told the older about his concern.

“Is he famous?” that was the first thing Youngji worries about because it was risky. She doesn’t know much rapper and never intended to get close with them, except Jackson of course but the boy insisted that he isn’t a rapper. He couldn’t help her anyway.

“He is. He also a busy person but I’m sure he will help you. He is a kind person.” Seungyeon says. “I’ll ask him if you agree.” Youngji nods because she trusts her unnie.

 

“Go to First Line Studio at 8 p.m.” Seungyeon messages her. Youngji is finally going to meet her new teacher but she hates Seungyeon for being so secretive and didn’t tell her the rapper’s name. The only thing Seungyeon told her is he is famous and she will know when she meets him. Before 8 p.m. Youngji is already arrived in the studio lounge.

“Excuse me, Youngji-sshi I’m sorry to make you wait.” Youngji looked up when she heard a low voice guy mentioned her name.

“Oh, hello sunbaenim. Is it you the one who will teach me?” She stood up and bowed to him. He dressed simply with jeans, hoodie, and big specs but Youngji recognized him instantly because his white hair is really stand out.

“Yes, Seungyeon noona asked me. I’m sorry for being late.”

“No, it’s fine. It’s an honor to be taught by you, sunbaenim.” Youngji smiles politely. “Umm, I’m sorry but how should I call you?” Youngji hesitant to call him by his real name but calling his stage name is also awkward.

“Just call me Namjoon. We have same age though.”

“Ah, okay Namjoon sunbae.”

“Don’t need to call me sunbae. I’m younger than you.”

“But it’s awkward to call you just by your name.”

“Then I will call you Youngji noona. Let’s start our lesson, noona.”

“You’re just some days younger than me though.” Youngji walks following him to the studio. It might awkward at the beginning but as the lesson started, both of them are so serious. Since Youngji doesn’t write her own raps, Namjoon teach her about the breathing technic and vocalization.

“Once you got your line, let’s meet again.” Namjoon said after they practice for 2 hours and now they talk casually.

“I’m not sure I can do well. It’s hard.”

“The most important thing is you need to be confident. If not, then the 2 hours we spent here is a waste. Trust yourself, noona.”

“Yah, you yelled at me through the lesson but now you called me noona again?” Youngji raised her hands pretends to hit him.

“Haha, I’m sorry. But it’s sure fun to work with you. No wonder Jackson brags about you a lot.”

“I don’t know he did that. He talks bad about me when I am around though.” Namjoon noticed Youngji’s expression becomes darker when he mentioned about Jackson. Like other Jackson friends, he also curious about Youngji and Jackson relationship but he knows they are not dating to each other.

“Let’s meet again soon. It’s late anyway. I’ll drive you to your dorm. Seunyeon noona told me that your manager is with her now.” Youngji wants to decline his offer but she has no option.

 

Second meeting is happen in a flash. Youngji called Namjoon first when she received her rap lines. She practiced before their private lesson. It was another short meeting filled with rap lesson. Youngji isn’t a rapper but Namjoon thinks she isn’t bad for doing a rap. He could see how her eyes changed when she raps and he likes that gaze. Soon, she was busy with promotion. They meet in music program sometimes with no chance to talk to each other, just bowed politely. Third meeting was when Hara asked Youngji to be a feature artist on her solo single and Youngji need to rap. That was when Youngji called Namjoon furiously because the lines are so, she cannot explain it with the right words and when Namjoon read that lines, he only said ‘wow’ while making a weird smirk on his face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter