Feels So Good

A Series of Unexpected Event
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngji x B.A.P's Daehyun

 

"Tell me how you met him." Youngji knows she can't run from her two beloved unnies from such question. She was prepared for this since the day she decided to post her photo holding B.A.P's album with Jung Daehyun's signature on it but it still makes her bit scared because her sisters are looking at her, ready to mock her anytime.

"We just met." Youngji's answer failed to satisfied her sisters. 

"I swear she said she couldn't even looked at him when the first time they met 2 years ago." Songyeon said to Yewon. Their Friday movie night was changed into let's-find-out-Youngji's-crush night because no movies can be more interesting than Youngji's love life for them. Thanks to God it's just Songyeon and Yewon, because if Yewon's sister, Yein also here, it will be worsen. 

"Really? Whoa, he must be so charming." Yewon's expression makes Youngji cringes.

"You met him before, unnie." Yewon indeed met Daehyun and his band mate before when they came to her radio program. 

"Right, so how did you met?" Youngji sighed as she knows she couldn't escape from this two. Her sighed becomes a cue for Songyeon to take a popcorn and shared it to Yewon.

"Remember when I joined special stage in dream concert 2014? I met him one week before the event. When I had meeting with the crews for this special stage. I go there with Youngjae, so we just introduced each other."

"Youngjae who?" Asked Yewon.

"GOT7" Songyeon answered instead of Youngji. Yewon nods as she doesn't want asked her anything about the group. "And then?" 

"Nothing." Said Youngji. 

"What do you mean with nothing?" 

"Just nothing. We're not close, not talk to each other, nothing. We just exchange formal greetings every time we meet." Yewon opened disbelief. 

"Then, how could you get his signature?" 

"Suwoong, Boys Republic. I don't know they are friend and Suwoong completely deceived me." Youngji pissed as she remember how Suwoon easily deceive her. She trusted him so much before but now, every time the boy asked her to meet, she will be suspicious. 

"What did he do?" Songyeon asked her.

"He said he put his B.A.P's album in wrong paper bag. He put it in where my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter