Daily Dose of Confession

A Series of Unexpected Event
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngji X EXO's Sehun

 

“I, umm, I like you.” receiving a confession is a routine for Oh Sehun. That’s why he doesn’t surprised when a girl approached him and said she want to talk with him for a moment, in a private. Moreover, if it’s Heo Youngji.

“Are you done?” Sehun replied in his usual cold tone. Some girls will be hurt for the way he treat them because Sehun is an ice prince. But not Heo Youngji.

“Yes, I’m done for today.” she smiled brightly even though Sehun treat her coldly. “Take this. You must be really tired. I’ll go home now. See you tomorrow.” She gave Sehun a can of juice before running away from the basketball court.

“That girl is crazy. How could she confess to you everyday? She isn’t that pretty tho.”

“Just mind your own business, Sojung-ah.” said Sehun to the tall girl next to him.

“But, don’t you think she’s kinda cute? She confess to him even though he always reject her or ignored her.” said Taemin chuckled. Sehun doesn’t want to talk about Youngji so he decided to ignore his friends.

 

“Sehun, good morning.” Sehun stops his steps when a girl blocked his way. “I bring you a lunch. I’ll give it to you at lunch time. See you later.” she dashed away before Sehun could say anything. Youngji always brings him food or drinks and confess to him everyday which sometimes makes him feels burden. He rejected her when the first time she confessed but the girl is stubborn so Sehun decided to ignore her. He thought she will get tired of him and stop but it’s been three months and Sehun is tired with all the teasing from his friends. It seems he need to forced her to stop.

 

“Sehun-ah, I made this for you.” it was lunch time when Youngji approached him with a packed lunch.

“I don’t need one. I can buy my own food.” said Sehun as cold as always,

“Sehun-ah, why don’t you just received the lunch and eat them with your girlfriend?” Youngji looks all shy with all the teasing but Sehun just found this situation is irritating.

“I reassured this is edible. I’m good at cooking.” said Youngji again, hoping that Sehun will received it.

“I said I don’t need it. Are you deaf?” Sehun snapped and threw the lunch on the floor. All students are freeze. They never thought Sehun will be that angry. Youngji was too sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter