When The Snow Falls

A Series of Unexpected Event
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngji x BTS's Jin

 

When the snow falls, when the ground covers with snow, when the river frozen Jin walks out from his dorm, ignoring Namjoon who is yelling that he could die if he take a walk in this kind of weather. He just wants to be alone, wishing that the coldness could freeze his heart so he won't feel the pain anymore. Just like Namjoon who always disappeared when he feels stuffed, Jin also wants to hide alone even though his secret place isn't really a secret. The weather is deadly cold that only some insane people would take a walk with no direction, like Jin. Tightened his jacket, Jin walks to Han river where he always go every time he needs to heal himself.

Jin feels glad when he saw no one in Han river like how he predicted. Sitting at the ground covered with snow, he ignored the cold as he began to scream. What's the point of being an idol if he can't do anything? Even though his group do well, even though his fans love him, even though s relied on him like children to their mom, the hate he got still makes him feels useless. He knows that he isn't good. He can't dance like Hoseok. He can't rap like Namjoon and Yoongi. He doesn't have unique voice and fun personality like Taehyung, or beautiful voice like Jimin and Jungkook. He only good at being visual, which can do nothing but pretend to be happy. No matter how long he tried to erase his inferior feeling, it just came back when those hateful comments spread out in the internet. “Ignored them.” that's what he always say to himself, but it's useless. He keep finding himself looking at his phone screen, eyes reading those hateful comments. Tears began to roll down on his cold cheeks as he keeps screaming, wishing that the pain will go away.

Rustling sounds from his back makes Jin jumped and almost scream. Freak out if there’s some wild animal behind him, he stumbles and looked at his back, only to find someone sitting, looking at him. “Jin oppa?” It was a girl. Jin starts worrying if that person is one of fans but that someone did nothing but sit. Jin looks at her again, only to notice that it was someone he knows. “Heo Youngji?” What the hell is the girl doing here? Jin was sure that he was alone before. Is she a ghost? A ghost of Heo Youngji? “Oppa, are you crying?” Jin snapped from his thought when he heard the girl speaking. He wiped his tears right away because it was embarrassing enough to cry in front of another person, let alone a girl. “I’m sorry, you need to see this. I messed up.” said the older. “It’s okay. I know someone who looks uglier than you when crying.” said the girl, not moving from her position. “Besides, it’s kind of surprise that beautiful people still looks ugly when crying.” said the girl again makes Jin chuckled in a bitter expression. “What’s the point of being beautiful when you can do nothing. By the way, what are you doing here? I didn’t see you when I arrived here.” Jin tried to change the topic because it’s not cool to talk about his inferiority to someone who isn’t close with him. “I slept.” Youngji could see the disbelief expression in Jin’s face. “Though I wish I died, not just sleep.” she adds. “You what? In this kind of weather?” The older thought Youngji is crazy, and she knows that. She is indeed a bit crazy sometimes. “There’s nothing wrong with the weather. It’s a bit cold tho, but this help me, to not cry.” a faint smile was drawn on her face. It was same for Jin actually. He also wished the coldness will make him forget about how hurt it is. “Then, why are you here alone? And screaming.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter