Do I Know You?

A Series of Unexpected Event
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngji x Monsta X Shownu

 

History is boring. Youngji played with her pen and scribbles on her book. She is sleepy and she wishes lunch time will come soon. She is yawning when Hara nudge her arms. She looks at the pretty girl next to her pointing something outside the window and she looks to that direction. She tried to hide her smile which makes Hara teases her even more.

“Yah, stop it.” Youngji whispered to her. She still can’t hide her smile though. Hara is giggling seeing how Youngji tried to not smile too much. 

“Hara don’t forget to bring the books later to teacher room.” Mr. Kim suddenly said makes Hara a bit surprised.

“Y-yes, sir.” Hara responded immediately even though she didn’t sure she heard the instruction clearly. 

“Ok, time is over. See you next week.” Mr. Kim said for the last time before leaving the classroom. It’s finally lunch time.

“You must see your face when Mr. Kim suddenly called you, Hara-ya.” Youngji giggled.

“Just shut up. You also need to see your face when you were smirking before.” She feels irritated because Youngji makes fun of her.

“I’m sorry, I’m kidding.” Youngji took Hara’s arm and drags her to the canteen. “But thanks to you I can see Shownu sunbaenim before.”

“It’s ok. I know you like him a lot. You must buy me ice cream later, ok?”

“I know. I envy you. You always eat sweet food but you never gain weight. So, what do you want to eat? I’ll order it and you find the seat.”

“Everything with chicken is fine. I’ll find the best seat so you can see your favourite robots.” Hara said before go. Youngji is heading to the food stall to buy meal for Hara and her. I was full with the hungry students and it’s a bit hard for her to see the menu they had. 

“Why there are so many people here? I can’t even get through.” Youngji is mumbling to herself.

“Because it is lunch time.” Youngji surprised hearing a voice behind her and she got more surprised when she turned around to see the voice owner. Her favourite sunbae is right behind her and he even responded to her monolog. Youngji widen her eyes to make sure she saw the real thing. The boy is looking at her and smiling. His eyes turn into crescent. He looks so cute but Youngji was freeze. She never talks to him before. “Umm, sorry but didn’t you want to order something?”

“Huh?” 

“It’s your turn.” Shownu said again to the clueless girl in front of him. 

“Ah, yes. Thank you.” Finally Youngji back to her sense and do what she needs to do. She’s so nervous and she even stutter when she order the meal. Shownu let out a small laugh thinking the girl in front of him is really has a cute reaction. He can see Youngji’s ears are really red. Youngji moved a bit because she needs to wait for her foods and give some space to Shownu to order. She is looking straight to the counter because it’s so embarrassing to look at him.

“You’re cute.” Shownu said awkwardly. 

“Eh?” Youngji looks at him who is now awkwardly touching his nape without looking at Youngji. “T-thank you, sunbaenim.” Youngji replied him which makes the boy smiled. “Umm, do you know me?” Youngji bravely asked him because this is the first time they talk to each other. Youngji always observe him every time she has the chance. She even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter