Bitter Coffee, Sweet Suga

A Series of Unexpected Event
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngji X BTS Suga

 

She is the daughter of a coffee shop. She loves making it and she loves how people smile and say it was tasty. But she doesn’t like coffee since it is bitter. She loves sweet things.

“One Caramel Macchiato and one Americano for this fellow.” a regular who is also her relatives comes with a young man who looks desperate. It wasn’t the first time she saw that guy.

“I don’t like bitter drink, hyung.” he whinned, as always.

“I don’t care if you don’t like it, you need it. I need you to finish your mixtape.” the older raised his voice to the younger. It was a familiar scene. They always comes when the younger guy needs something to boost himself.

“Here, oppa. Caramel Macchiato and Americano.” the girl puts two cups on the table as she received a disappoint looks from the younger guy.

“Thanks. Where’s your mom? I haven’t seen her lately.” the older guy asked.

“She went to Jeju with dad.” said the girl as she put a piece of cake on the table.

“Whoa, you’re really the best, Youngji-ah.” The young guy put down his hoodie revealing his handsome face.

“It is because you’re pathetic, oppa.” the girl give him a mocking smile. “Call me when you need something.” she walks back to the counter since her sister needs some help with the lining costumer.

“Yah, you're the same." He yelled to the girl who is walking away, ignoring him as always. "She won’t have a boyfriend if she acts like that.” The younger sipped his bitter drink and put a small notebook on the table.

“Like what?”

“Not sweet.”

“She is my cousin, be careful with your mouth, Min Suga.”

“And I am your artist, hyung. She is the one who should not act reckless around me.” He began to scribbles on his notebook, The older just shook his head.

Min Yoongi, Suga, Min Suga, or whatever his name is, hates coffee because it prevents him from sleep. He is a rapper. Wel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter