Walking Through The Memory

A Series of Unexpected Event
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngji X BTS Rap Monster

 

It was 5pm when Youngji passed by her high school building. Some students just walk out from the gate to go home or go to the cram school. Youngji smiles as she remembers her high school time. She moved to the town a week ago because of her new job. With a hand full with grocery, she walks the path to her house who used to be her parent’s before they decided to move out and went to her grand parents’ house. It’s been 15 years, everything has changed yet she still feels the same, only she’s older now, walks rather slowly unlike her younger self, and alone.

 

A 16 years old Heo Youngji comes to her vision, as if she walks upon her 31 years old self now, smiling brightly, chatting and laughing with a male figure next to her. It’s been years yet Youngji still remember the feeling of falling in love with her own best friend. A guy who lives next door, her friend for years, the childhood friends who went to the same school as her for years. During those beautiful times, Youngji never confess, never thought the later will leave her and moved to another city, another country to pursue his big dream.

 

A 17 years old Heo Youngji doesn’t have big dream, she just had a wish, to stay together with the person she loves at that time, a childhood friend named Kim Namjoon. A clumsy guy with big dream, who loved to talk about philosophy, about dream, who loves reading and writing poem anywhere. A tall guy who joined the basketball team just because he was tall. A guy with big glasses who manage to accidentally broke his glasses many times in a month. A shy guy who always made Youngji laughed.

 

A 17 years old Heo Youngji also crying helplessly a week before her graduation, after her best friend, her crush told her that he would continue his study in another country. She was upset, why did he tell her a week before he go? Youngji refused to talk with him for a good two days. Youngji decided to hate Kim Namjoon, but she failed. She loved him dearly. She talked to him again, knowing they might not meet again for years or maybe forever, she didn’t know where life would take her.

 

17 years old Heo Youngji and Kim Namjoon promised to write to each other, to stay in contact at the airport. Youngji couldn’t stop crying, and Namjoon didn’t stop saying sorry. Life must go on and eventually the promised had broken. Busy schedule, task, project, job hunting, moved out from dorm to apartment, life, adulting. No more letters to write, no more words to read, no face to be faced, no more voice to be heard, no more feeling to convey. The “I love you” words hanging on their tongue, unspoken, never been heard by another pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter