Propose (Part 2)

A Series of Unexpected Event
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngji x B.A.P's Daehyun (continuation from previous chapter)

 

The audience clapped their hands as a gratitude for as always beautiful performance from one of the famous pianist in Korea. The pianist bowed to the audience before smile and gaze around the ballroom. Youngji looks at him as she feels grateful to see that great performance. That kind of performance was not something she could see whenever she wants. She turns around to find Eunji and leaves the crowd.

“Youngji! Where were you going? I searched for you.” asked Eunji once she spotted Youngji.

“I took a drink and saw the piano performance. He’s really great.”

“Of course, I heard he just came back from his world tour.”

“Whoa, that’s great. But I can’t stay here too long.”

“But we just came here not long ago. How could you just leave like this?”

“We arrived here 2 hours ago, Jung Eunji. And it wasn’t not long ago. I need to go to my mom’s house again.” Eunji sighed. She really doesn’t want Youngji leave the reunion. 2 hours is too short in her opinion, but she understands her best friend so she doesn’t have any choice but to let her go. “I’m really sorry. I promised we will hang out next week.”

“Alright, I know I couldn’t make you stay here too long. Just go, don’t make them wait.” She smiles and let Youngji to go.

Before walking out from the ballroom, Youngji scanned the room portraying another memory about today. She sighed and walked out from the room but suddenly she stops her step when she saw someone she avoided the most is now standing before her in front of the elevator. She wants to escape but it was too late, he saw her already giving her a gentle smile from his still handsome face.

“Long time no see, Heo Youngji.” Youngji has no choice but to take same elevator with him so she walks closer and smile. “You just have to smile, Youngji.” she talks in her mind.

“Long time no see. Going home already?” She takes a brave step to ask him first. The elevator door was opened and they go inside, just the two of them.

“Yes, I need to go to Paris tomorrow.” he said. “You?”

“Hmm, I need to go my parent’s house.”

“You don’t live with them?” Youngji shake her head, still smiling.

“I am 29 years old. How could I live with them?” Youngji feels stuff. She wonders why the elevator takes too much time, like she was trapped in the box with someone she doesn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter