Finally, Good Morning

A Series of Unexpected Event
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngji x WINNER MINO

 

A usual morning greets a boy who is walking on a street while greeting some people he passed by. Despite his sloppy appearance, Song Minho is a kind boy who always smiling politely to other people. He goes to all-boy school in which he has some good friends he always hang out with. He use a train to commute everyday. Same schedule, same train, same spot which makes him familiar with other passenger. Of course it's not like he knows them well, but at least he recognize their face, including a school girl who always use the same train with him. He doesn't know her, of course. But she has been there for the last 5 months, stealing his attention. It's not like Mino likes her or what, but since she always sit there, across his seat, Mino can't help but looks at her. 

Judging from her appearances, looks like she goes to the famous all-(rich)-girl school, he knows their uniform. She is tall, but not really tall. She isn't skinny but not fat, she is fine. Comparing to Mino who doesn't care enough with his way using the uniform, the girl looks so tidy. Unlike other students on her school, Mino thinks she doesn't like flashy things. Mino noticed that this girl always use same and simple style, like a headband with simple design on her (now) blonde hair. She has it red when Mino first time saw her and brown some weeks ago. She always reading a novel, maybe, on the train. Sometimes he wonder, Does she know him? what is her name? and how her voice sounds like? 

Mino stops his daydreaming when he saw the girl stood up from her seat. They will arrive to the station they destined to, and it is the same station. He stoods up and walks closer to the door, standing behind her. Another thing Mino noticed is she uses a sweet perfume, it smells like cherry and others. Whe the train stops, the door opened, and she walks out from the train, it means the ending of 30 minutes same nice episodes on Mino's day. He only meets her in the morning. He never sees her on his way back. He wonders, what time will she back to home? But he never knows, not yet.

 

Mino cursed under his breath while walking to the station. He cursed Lee Seunghoon who made him go home 2 hours later because of his stupid pranks which made him and Mino being punished by the teacher. They need to clean the bathroom. It was an all-boy school, and their bathroom is the worst. Bad mood Mino walking faster so he can catch up the train and not miss his favorite tv show he always watch at home. Suddenly he stops his steps when he saw the familiar bag with familiar psyduck straps owned by a familiar girl. For the first time in five months, he met her on her way back from school. Does she always go home this late? Mino asked himself. Mino start running when he saw the train is coming. He can't missed this train, no matter what. 

It was so closed. Mino successfully got into the train but he can feels himself bumped to someone, a woman and she looks so pissed. Mino said sorry many times to the woman and his action makes some passengers looking at his direction. Mino feels so embarrassed as he saw her looked at him too. He did wish for her to notice him but not like this. Thankfully, the rest of his journey he spent with sleeping, and he almost missed his stops.

 

Yesterday was coincidence, so Mino decided to go home at the same time as yesterday, and she is also here. He repeats his new routine and based on his research, if not stalking, she goes home at 6 p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter